Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:24 PM

The 8 Northern States /south east has highest Number Of Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The 8 Northern States /south east has highest Number Of Universities (1320 Views)

Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria / Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States / Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 8 Northern States /south east has highest Number Of Universities by neveryou: 1:06am On Feb 12, 2018
cheesy
universities

8 states of northern region 20
Biafra 43
Sambisat region 4
Central region 10

West Central 10
Mid West 8
South west 19
Re: The 8 Northern States /south east has highest Number Of Universities by neveryou: 1:34am On Feb 12, 2018
Re: The 8 Northern States /south east has highest Number Of Universities by neveryou: 1:40am On Feb 12, 2018
South East. 26

Sambisat region. 4
Re: The 8 Northern States /south east has highest Number Of Universities by neveryou: 1:48am On Feb 12, 2018
sadTo ll
Re: The 8 Northern States /south east has highest Number Of Universities by deomelllo: 2:02am On Feb 12, 2018
And the best universities in Nigeria are in the SW.

Quality is always better than quantity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 8 Northern States /south east has highest Number Of Universities by neveryou: 2:17am On Feb 12, 2018
Re: The 8 Northern States /south east has highest Number Of Universities by Haganah: 3:01am On Feb 12, 2018
Best on what basis?

Best because you are from the southwest and must stay with your bias or what?

The same reason why some voted Buhari/Osibanjo because Osibanjo is our brother (although very dull)

deomelllo:
And the best universities in Nigeria are in the SW.

Quality is always better than quantity

1 Like

Re: The 8 Northern States /south east has highest Number Of Universities by afroniger: 4:33am On Feb 12, 2018
Musiwa has come again.

1 Like

Re: The 8 Northern States /south east has highest Number Of Universities by deomelllo: 5:11am On Feb 12, 2018
Haganah:
Best on what basis?

Best because you are from the southwest and must stay with your bias or what?

The same reason why some voted Buhari/Osibanjo because Osibanjo is our brother (although very dull)

The 1st, 2nd and 3rd best Universities in Nigeria are in the SW.

https://www.naija.ng/1107018-top-10-universities-nigeria-2017.html#1107018

Best state University is in the SW

https://www.naija.ng/1139903-top-5-state-universities-nigeria.html#1139903

8 out of the TOP 10 best private Universities in Nigeria are in the SW.

https://www.naija.ng/1090423-best-private-university-nigeria-top-10.html#1090423

This is not about where from, this is all about documented facts.

These figures, rankings, and data weren't compiled by me or my bias, this is according to the NUC/Nigerian University commission.

You are just too ignorant and lazy to do a quick google search to help clear up your own ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: The 8 Northern States /south east has highest Number Of Universities by Haganah: 5:21am On Feb 12, 2018
Lols.

No need for the strong words. I know your whole essence in life revolves around where you come from? So chill!

Doesn’t change the fact that your brain is in your anus though!

deomelllo:

This is not about where from, this is all about documented facts.

These figures, rankings, and data weren't compiled by me or my bias, this is according to the NUC/Nigerian University commission.

You are just too ignorant and lazy to do a quick google search to help clear up your own ignorance.

Re: The 8 Northern States /south east has highest Number Of Universities by OneCorner: 7:36am On Feb 12, 2018
Haganah:
Lols.

No need for the strong words. I know your whole essence in life revolves around where you come from? So chill!

Doesn’t change the fact that your brain is in your anus though!

Cry baby, instead of crying, u too can google out things yourself.

Re: The 8 Northern States /south east has highest Number Of Universities by neveryou: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
shocked
Re: The 8 Northern States /south east has highest Number Of Universities by neveryou: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: The 8 Northern States /south east has highest Number Of Universities by neveryou: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
wink angry grin

(1) (Reply)

UI Post-utme 2018: Cut-off Mark, Eligibility, And Registration Details / How To Send An Email To Jamb Support Group Please Help / Correct Translation To; 'How Many Years I Take Senior You?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.