Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike (39381 Views)

Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) / Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by LasGidiOwner: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2018
This is better than eating crocodile and hippo. This one looks like goat meat. I think i wanna taste this. cheesy
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by UDIOK: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2018
strong766:
Business men making money and living large while graduates are searching for job, wasting time, and managing their peanut salary for years. Stupidity at its pick.... Enough is enough
Plz don't go and do Malaysian money o....your life is at risk o....Gods time is the best for you and again don't commit suicide o....you never know what God have in stock for you....don't take life when you cannot create life.....use your life wisely for God, In every situation give God thanks.....there are people that are crying looking for the level you are right now.....think brother think, am against you doing money Rituals because devil don't all give out free, also don't contemplate suicide because your actions may be suicidal and will be answerable on the last day.....may God reform you to who you want to be In Jesus Name-Amen
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by Obdk: 8:59am On Feb 12, 2018
UDIOK:
Plz don't go and do Malaysian money o....your life is at risk o....Gods time is the best for you and again don't commit suicide o....you never know what God have in stock for you....don't take life when you cannot create life.....use your life wisely for God, In every situation give God thanks.....there are people that are crying looking for the level you are right now.....think brother think, am against you doing money Rituals because devil don't all give out free, also don't contemplate suicide because your actions may be suicidal and will be answerable on the last day.....may God reform you to who you want to be In Jesus Name-Amen

shut up with your preaching. he said businessmen.

self help is 100 times better dan waiting 4 God's time....

i resigned from my paying job to go into business..

i own two businesses now.. living a good life at my own pace.

guess wat I'm still home drinking my sunday left over palm wine I got from ose oba. behind rojenny stadium..
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by Unclerukus: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2018
stillseth:
the deers look still very young for my eyes
Nigerians call that a deer? That's a duiker, they don't grow big and those are likely to be adults.
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by Unclerukus: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
This is better than eating crocodile and hippo. This one looks like goat meat. I think i wanna taste this. cheesy
I heard hippo is one hell of a tasty meat but very hard to kill.
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by NairaMaster1(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2018
A disgrace to womanhood.
You never had the home training I bet you.
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by Lawalemi(m): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2018
Is this deer or antelope?
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by stankezzy: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2018
Can't our people preserve all these wild animals , soon they will go extinct , if you need meat go to the market and buy , and besides these two deers are young animals that came to play in his farm not knowing that he has an evil plans for them
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by Englishgold: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2018
Deers had eaten over dose of marijuana, planted in your farm and � slept off
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by EternalTruth: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2018
stillseth:
plural of deer is deer.
There is no such word as deers.
Take note
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by AlanSugar(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2018
strong766:
Business men making money and living large while graduates are searching for job, wasting time, and managing their peanut salary for years. Stupidity at its pick.... Enough is enough

You sure say you read the post? Diaris goduoo!
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by kollinpowel(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2018
Bullhari007:
Buhari is a mad dog
ur hate for Buhari won't change the fact that it is Bush meat we are talking about here.
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by hadura29(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2018
I miss ekiti.. bush meat full everywhere.. Choi...
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by WorldRichest: 9:30am On Feb 12, 2018
Laser Fever, Monkey Pox, e no consign you. When you start unknown illness now, you will say Buhari hates Igbos. As if Buhari is the reason for your depression. I don't eat bush meat, I don't eat goats, if it is not cow, then I am not eating. If I am going to die, I want to know what will kill me.
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by Olawalesadiq(m): 9:32am On Feb 12, 2018
amazingdjbest:
*Get paid for logging in Daily, be Independent!!!
Register with and earn daily

https://nnu.ng/nip/?a=Djbest

Don’t be left behind, as you can’t get any other paying opportunity like this.

Register with just 1,600 {For the registration pack}

You’re not to refer people
You’re just to log in, Comment and earn
You’ll be seeing your daily earnings
at the end of the
month you will get paid directly to your Bank.
Registration fees is #1600

are you sure about this...☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by our9ja: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2018
This is an Antelope
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by Bullhari007(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2018
kollinpowel:
ur hate for Buhari won't change the fact that it is Bush meat we are talking about here.
is there any difference between Bull-hari and Bush-meat
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by salford1: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2018
chairman grin
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by kerry57: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2018
Happy u for killing a deer. I wonder if u know if that animal is threatened toward extinction in our environment. Let's practice sustainable development. I hope ur kids will come into Nigeria to see this animal the way u have seen them.
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by nex(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2018
I thought Government just announced that this is illegal. It was even on Nairaland front page sef.
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by cytell56: 9:56am On Feb 12, 2018
missNGLatest:

https://somtoo.com/onitsha-businessman-ifeanyi-obunadike-catches-two-42443/

If it were in an advanced country, this man would have been arrested for proaching of wildlife.
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by Baroba(m): 10:05am On Feb 12, 2018
blessedvisky:
This is just plain wrong. Those are baby deers. Y he no chase matured male deer angry

Actually that's as big as they get, duikers are the smallest of the African deer family.. I need to start charging Una for this knowledge cool
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by lurdkriss: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2018
Nah WA o, maybe those are r d last two of this particular animal o, im sure say them no remain inside that Bush again. sad
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by nwokotito: 10:36am On Feb 12, 2018
coolWhere is the farm?
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 10:36am On Feb 12, 2018
stillseth:
. that's antelopes
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by ADRIAN88(m): 10:37am On Feb 12, 2018
lonelydora:
Mazi Ifeanyi...please make sure you eat that peppersoup with a fresh palm wine ordered from Enugu-Ezike while playing any "Oliver De Coque" Music

Bia nwanne calm down! What's all this tempting combination for? He just build house or wetin? Lol!

1 Like

Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by Yankee101: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2018
Hunger bad.
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by Topman0001(m): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2018
stillseth:
The name is duika not deer. It cannot even grow bigger than this. OP did not get the name.
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
antelopes rather...
Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
UDIOK:
you are funny. I am not contemplating suicide or anything ritual. I am talking about business here. Real business. This business men didn't complete their school but living large. Why not we graduate that are looking for job for 2 years or living with a peanut salary for 2 or more years do the same. A business can make u a millionaire in just 2 years. Graduates can do better. Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
Bros! Why u do like this na? This is wicked o. . . Na only u wan chop am? Na onitsha meself dei stay o, If only u finish am, the God that i serve will not forgive you. . . I mean am,
Abeg Bros, how i fit take reach you na?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought / Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor / Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.