Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

My Most Humiliating Experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Most Humiliating Experience (839 Views)

The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life / Police Arrest 3 Suspects For ‘humiliating’ Nude Woman In Viral Video In Anambra. / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Most Humiliating Experience by Ancientsjohn: 2:58am On Feb 12, 2018
So i had to create this anonymous account to narrate what happened to me in Calabar, I have been depressed all through the day and I can't think well, I feel sharing this might relieve me of the humiliation I went through today.
I know after sharing some folks would come here to bash me, no shaking, my ordeal today might be yours tomorrow and it further buttress the fact that, there is a need for an urgent reform and restructuring of the Nigerian Military.

So i woke up this morning here in the city of Calabar,with no idea I was going to be dished the worst embarrassment any normal guy wouldn't wish for his enemy, there was a lady i have been trying to woo for a while and of course there were little signs she might be interested in me. So after church I drove to a nearby bar because there was no light and the heat was simply too much. I was a bit bored so I called the lady which I will henceforth refer as Lady D.
Lady D came a couple of minutes later looking so glamorous and that further propelled my desire to have a serious relationship with her or wife her.
The city of Calabar has been suffering from epileptic power supply for a couple of days, so I wasn't surprised Lady D brought her charger along, there was no electrical socket at our table, so she decided to charge her phone in another table were some middle aged guys who perhaps in their early forties were occupying, Initially I kicked against it but since she was persistent I obliged her.
We chatted and took some drinks along with the company of a serving Corp member in the state, after an hour or so, she informed me she would like to go home, so I decided to drop her off, she collected her phone from the table where she was charging after thanking the guys for being so kind to keep watch over it,I stood a few metres away and I discovered that one of them was busy chatting with her, i felt a bit bad so I asked her what were they discussing about and she opened up that the guy was chyking her, asking where she worked and also asking for her number.i felt insulted how I can I take a lady out and right there in my presence another guy is asking her out without regards or respect for me;I have no issues with anyone asking her out, after all she wasn't my girl yet neither was she married to me, even if that were to be the case I still have no issues but asking a lady out in the presence of the guy that brought her to the bar was an insult.
I wanted to let it slide but on getting to where I parked i realized my earpiece was at the bar, so i went back to tge bar as I was about picking it from the table, I told the serving Corp member who i earlier informed that i wanted to drop Lady D off then come back who was at the table what the lady just told me, he got angry and wanted to confront the guys that it was wrong, I know my guy to be very temperamental so I told him not to bother I will talk to them.
So at the table where she charged, there were three middle aged guys as I described earlier, I walked up to the guy who spoke to her and I reasoned with him in soft tones, that he was like an elder brother to me and say we were all guymen, we know as e de b,say if e like d babe e for run am in a way i for no code, say na insult to me, I told him no problem o, and the next thing he said was he didn't understand what I was saying, I said no problem, I wanted to leave as i don already clear the guy my mind but for Where, he blocked me.
There and then I spelt trouble looming, I am not the troublesome kind of guy, I have not been involved in any fight or quarrel for years,one of the guy next to him called me, I tried to reason with him what transpired and he said the guy who spoke to her was a captain on the navy.
Oga abeg no vex I don hear, the next thing I saw was a blinding slap even as I type I still feel i shed some parts of my skin from that slap, na wa o, this country hard for civilians o, as at that point in time, na oga sorry I come de talk o, just imagine after I had been oppressed already, mind you I did not raise my voice at him when I spoke to him initially, the worst part be say, I was well dressed, with my nice shoes, I b done de waka for the bar with swags all through the day, and the bar was almost filled up with over 70 guests in attendance, na so them fall my hand o , the tyrant officer was shouting if he has no right to ask a lady for her number, na no vex I come de talk o, another slap came, this time I was smart enough to block it, na so the third guy that was alleged to be a major in the army told me to return to the table, as I was going another slap landed on my head na twinkle na twinkle little stars come full evrywhere for my vision, see oppression, the next thing was they radioed for their van to come pick me up, it took the intervention of the bouncer at the club to halt the impending humiliation.
The naval officer went out called the lady and was shouting if he has no right to ask for her number, see falling hand, the bouncer sneaked me out, I saw him where he was shouting and he attempted to slap me again which I blocked.
Na so, I jejely enter my motor drive off, I feel so pained and humiliated, if i was wrong to tell him his deeds did not go well with me, it shouldn't have warranted him slapping me and disgracing me publicly.
Sorry for the many typos, I just de type as the thing de vex me, and for those guys wey go come abuse me, I no go even reply you.
Re: My Most Humiliating Experience by meezynetwork(m): 5:43am On Feb 12, 2018
Lol. Kpele but u get mind. Cos the man no commit any crime for asking for number. U bloody civilians
Re: My Most Humiliating Experience by Epositive(m): 5:59am On Feb 12, 2018
cry
Re: My Most Humiliating Experience by dwilliams: 7:12am On Feb 12, 2018
Shithole country
meezynetwork:
Lol. Kpele but u get mind. Cos the man no commit any crime for asking for number. U bloody civilians
the guy should av walked away but since he was bold enough I don't think it warranted being slapped by an officer, there is an unwritten rule in wooing babes, you don't ask a girl out on presence of his guy,put yourself in place of the victim
Re: My Most Humiliating Experience by Ancientsjohn: 7:20am On Feb 12, 2018
meezynetwork:
They were on multi, and the fact they were soldiers doesn't make them gods
Re: My Most Humiliating Experience by Nebes: 7:50am On Feb 12, 2018
Take heart dear. You never know where you will meet that same guy in the future.

I was lost one day and was asking for directions. It was near an army barrack. My only crime was stopping to ask for direction and I was with my wife.

A young soldier wielding a rifle ordered me to come down from the car or he'll shoot me. I wanted to drive off but my wife begged me not to.

I got down and this guy made me do frog jump for some minutes before starting to laugh and asking me where I was looking for. I told him and he volunteered to show me the way.

He later told me that his reason for humiliating "himself" was because he saw a babe in my car. That he didn't know she was my wife. He didn't say sorry oh.

I said OK. But from that day, if I see a Nigerian soldier dying, I'll simply walk away.
Re: My Most Humiliating Experience by TourismMan(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2018
Ancientsjohn:
So i had to create this anonymous account to narrate what happened to me in Calabar, I have been depressed all through the day and I can't think well, I feel sharing this might relieve me of the humiliation I went through today.
I know after sharing some folks would come here to bash me, no shaking, my ordeal today might be yours tomorrow and it further buttress the fact that, there is a need for an urgent reform and restructuring of the Nigerian Military.

So i woke up this morning here in the city of Calabar,with no idea I was going to be dished the worst embarrassment any normal guy wouldn't wish for his enemy, there was a lady i have been trying to woo for a while and of course there were little signs she might be interested in me. So after church I drove to a nearby bar because there was no light and the heat was simply too much. I was a bit bored so I called the lady which I will henceforth refer as Lady D.
Lady D came a couple of minutes later looking so glamorous and that further propelled my desire to have a serious relationship with her or wife her.
The city of Calabar has been suffering from epileptic power supply for a couple of days, so I wasn't surprised Lady D brought her charger along, there was no electrical socket at our table, so she decided to charge her phone in another table were some middle aged guys who perhaps in their early forties were occupying, Initially I kicked against it but since she was persistent I obliged her.
We chatted and took some drinks along with the company of a serving Corp member in the state, after an hour or so, she informed me she would like to go home, so I decided to drop her off, she collected her phone from the table where she was charging after thanking the guys for being so kind to keep watch over it,I stood a few metres away and I discovered that one of them was busy chatting with her, i felt a bit bad so I asked her what were they discussing about and she opened up that the guy was chyking her, asking where she worked and also asking for her number.i felt insulted how I can I take a lady out and right there in my presence another guy is asking her out without regards or respect for me;I have no issues with anyone asking her out, after all she wasn't my girl yet neither was she married to me, even if that were to be the case I still have no issues but asking a lady out in the presence of the guy that brought her to the bar was an insult.
I wanted to let it slide but on getting to where I parked i realized my earpiece was at the bar, so i went back to tge bar as I was about picking it from the table, I told the serving Corp member who i earlier informed that i wanted to drop Lady D off then come back who was at the table what the lady just told me, he got angry and wanted to confront the guys that it was wrong, I know my guy to be very temperamental so I told him not to bother I will talk to them.
So at the table where she charged, there were three middle aged guys as I described earlier, I walked up to the guy who spoke to her and I reasoned with him in soft tones, that he was like an elder brother to me and say we were all guymen, we know as e de b,say if e like d babe e for run am in a way i for no code, say na insult to me, I told him no problem o, and the next thing he said was he didn't understand what I was saying, I said no problem, I wanted to leave as i don already clear the guy my mind but for Where, he blocked me.
There and then I spelt trouble looming, I am not the troublesome kind of guy, I have not been involved in any fight or quarrel for years,one of the guy next to him called me, I tried to reason with him what transpired and he said the guy who spoke to her was a captain on the navy.
Oga abeg no vex I don hear, the next thing I saw was a blinding slap even as I type I still feel i shed some parts of my skin from that slap, na wa o, this country hard for civilians o, as at that point in time, na oga sorry I come de talk o, just imagine after I had been oppressed already, mind you I did not raise my voice at him when I spoke to him initially, the worst part be say, I was well dressed, with my nice shoes, I b done de waka for the bar with swags all through the day, and the bar was almost filled up with over 70 guests in attendance, na so them fall my hand o , the tyrant officer was shouting if he has no right to ask a lady for her number, na no vex I come de talk o, another slap came, this time I was smart enough to block it, na so the third guy that was alleged to be a major in the army told me to return to the table, as I was going another slap landed on my head na twinkle na twinkle little stars come full evrywhere for my vision, see oppression, the next thing was they radioed for their van to come pick me up, it took the intervention of the bouncer at the club to halt the impending humiliation.
The naval officer went out called the lady and was shouting if he has no right to ask for her number, see falling hand, the bouncer sneaked me out, I saw him where he was shouting and he attempted to slap me again which I blocked.
Na so, I jejely enter my motor drive off, I feel so pained and humiliated, if i was wrong to tell him his deeds did not go well with me, it shouldn't have warranted him slapping me and disgracing me publicly.
Sorry for the many typos, I just de type as the thing de vex me, and for those guys wey go come abuse me, I no go even reply you.

Guy, I'm sorry to say this but the move you made was a very wrong one. Anybody has right to talk to any lady anytime anywhere. Why would you want to go confront another guy because he spoke with a woman you came to the place with? Very wrong move unless you are looking for trouble. Mind you, these how's aren't loyal. So why the move?

1 Like

Re: My Most Humiliating Experience by debolayinka(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2018
Meanwhile......
I want to join the military to defend the integrity of my nation.
Re: My Most Humiliating Experience by coolh3ad(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
meezynetwork:

Are you a military man?
Re: My Most Humiliating Experience by coolh3ad(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
Boss!!. Though you bleeped up sha because she is not your Bae/GF yet. She is still a friend na so you should have just overlooked it. I would have done the same if she was my GF ooo.. so sorry about the falling hand....

And to those dumbass militarymen that think they are god...Forget it oo....

You be Militaryman, I be gentleman. If you remove the military and I remove the gentle, Na man/man remain oo. So make una try put that one into una thick skulls....
Re: My Most Humiliating Experience by RealGucci: 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
next time grab his two hands
twist his index fingers
break them.
give him a punch to the face
and watch other ppl flee from the bar
u fuc up sha
Re: My Most Humiliating Experience by Lordspicy(m): 4:01am On Feb 13, 2018
Oh My God this story is touching ( let me confirm Where!!! Oh Yes it touched My leg )

(1) (Reply)

Husband Kills Wife After Sticking 16inch-long 'mortarbomb' In Her Pussy(photos) / Maggot Oozing Out Of Houseboy’s Private Part After Sleeping With Oga Madam / Nigerian Cultists Who Ripped Out Rival's Intestines Arrested In Malaysia (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.