Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member (22092 Views)

Life In Jigawa State As A Corp Member & Journey / 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member / Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member by Amazon24(f): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Well.it works for me. Am serving, doing extra lesson and selling weavon too.may God crown my effort

2 Likes

Re: 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member by Afribiz(f): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nice piece.

If u are a corper and ready to earn while u learn in the Forex Trading Industry, kindly contact me. You will also get to meet some corpers who are already earning up to $250 Weekly. It's so real... Make a good choice... Time is money.

Knowledge is Power.

0809 532 9217.
Re: 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member by ogashman(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
Genfront:
Well said OP. If you are interested in earning from crypto currencies without investing a dime, if you don't have cash, send your number to me through the email address in my signature. I'll teach you. It will pay you big time. I'm a testimony. Remember after NYSC you need to live a life

bro add me up on watsapp
Re: 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member by arcdone(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Genfront:
Well said OP. If you are interested in earning from crypto currencies without investing a dime, if you don't have cash, send your number to me through the email address in my signature. I'll teach you. It will pay you big time. I'm a testimony. Remember after NYSC you need to live a life

08859247401......Arcdone1@gmail.com
Re: 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member by chuksemordi(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Genfront:

I'm interested 08169639503
Re: 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member by shegzydave(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Num 5: Farming: if you are a corper and your are in the village, count your self lucky like me am in ekiti Eporo community have been giving free land and am planning to cultivate 1000 heaps for the planting of cassava n maize wch will fetch me x2 of my nysc alloowee for the whole one year, the maize 3 month and us valued @ about 70-80k if harvested minute the cassava wch will last 9months

1 Like

Re: 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member by collins30: 1:34am On Feb 22, 2018
soleexx:
Can i take students on web design... will dey be able to afford it

Yes. they can afford it. it all depends on how you do your marketing
Re: 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member by Biebee(f): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Then you need this if you do not want to be blind sided.
The promotional offer of #1000 ends tomorrow 23rd Feb @ 11:59p.m.

After which the cost reverts back to #1500.

This book belongs to you:

1. If you have a short attention span.
2. If you have at one time or the other been swindled online.
3. If you want to avoid stories that touch on the internet.

PS: Jaw dropping bonus inclusive!

See you on the other side.

Re: 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member by Headdie: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=Genfront post=65246226]Well said OP. If you are interested in earning from crypto currencies without investing a dime, if you don't have cash, send your number to me through the email address in my signature. I'll teach you. It will pay you big time. I'm a testimony. Remember after NYSC you need to live a life

pls am intersted.....pls add me on WhatsApp 07086789603 headdie94@gmail.com
Re: 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member by Osaos(m): 2:19pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well I tried out being a Real Estate agent as a corper.
It did not so pay, but it led me to what paid.

Sugar Mummy business.

The truth be told;
Nothing sustains or pays a male corper better than the sugar mummy business.

how do I go about it? I need advice
Re: 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member by ritalori2(f): 6:08pm On May 18, 2018
People underestimate a lot of things that can fetch money.

1. Liquid or bar soap making. People use soap everyday!

2. simple Nigerian snacks... Ie chin chin, groundnuts, peanuts, coconut candies, kokoro etc all these can be neatly packed.

3. Coconut oil.

4. Herbal soaps

Just to add a few.

Check my signature to invest and earn.
Re: 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member by Omobolani(f): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
Pls kindly add me to the group sm interested... 09099943085 thanks
Re: 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member by Omobolani(f): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
Pls add me too 09099943085
Re: 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member by NManonymous(m): 4:20am On Jul 22, 2019
Genfront:

Am very much interested.
Add me via 08137793022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stream II NYSC Corp Members To Commence Orientation In Jan 2017 / Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today / A Female NYSC Member Fights Back After Being Assaulted By Her Employer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.