Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party (30308 Views)

Meet Julie Pinnick, NFF President Amaju Pinnick’s Wife / Enyimba FC Vs Raja Casablanca: Ikpeazu, Siasia & Pinnick At Enyimba Stadium Aba / Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by aprilwise(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2018
This is beautiful
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by letusbepieces: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2018
Igbo girls are just wow.

Igbo Amaka!
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by 007author(m): 11:18am On Feb 12, 2018
janenelson17:

Cow

You lack intelligence. But one thing u clearly have in abundance is the latest version of refined stupidity.
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by Topestbilly(m): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2018
Definition of beauty
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by letusbepieces: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2018
Smartademu:
I wan say 'Beauty and the East' but somebody don talk am already.

Y must dey all be posing with Igbo women sef, waitin do there women?

Imagine picknick carry dat his head transfer to her children.

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by letusbepieces: 11:22am On Feb 12, 2018
Nexttime somebody says they hate the Igbos, u all know y now.

Envy and Jealousy.

Wat else can it be?

Igbo no do dem anything.
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by innocential3032(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2018
I must confess,she is Very beautiful . buh the julie onyinyechi wokocha that i knw 11 years ago was not this fair na,it all gud.
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by kachasi: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2018
FLAT BOOBS, STILL YOU SHOW IT, UR JUST A BABY MAMA TO HIM IF NOT......
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by Austinoiz(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2018
No wonder Amaju is always on picnic
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by lexy2014: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog

NFF President, Amaju Pinnick and his beautiful wife, Julie stepped out looking good as they attended Actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's 40th birthday ball tagged ‘The Omosexy Grand Ball.’

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/02/nff-president-amaju-pinnick-and-wife.html

is that his first wife or his second or third?
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by davibid: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2018
007author:
The wife is beautiful but her boobs are too small

I see reasons with you bro

I love them large

#TeamBigBoobs

Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by IdeyFindWife: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2018
She fit'nt fair like my #FrenzyDuchess!

She's the redefinition of beauty and captivating attractiveness!!

She's made beauty a science and an art of which all the formulars, crafts and skills are all her's to compose.

And, yes valentine is gonna be all about tripping her, fascinating her, fawning her, toasting her, not "pinning she" grin wink!
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by SkgeeBoss(m): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2018
MONEY IS GOOD ...YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE

Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by ruggedtimi(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2018
see wife...the man handsome too.
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by Kulas: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2018
007author:

So you are saying she is beautiful but boobless.
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by damola1: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2018
This woman make me feel like getting married
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by john650(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2018
NFF don dey get sponsorship from all the multinationals wey dey Nigeria. I hope no be him and his wife them dey sponsor.
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Pictures don't do Julie any justice! She is so gorgeous on ground with a killer bod. Guys were drooling over her when she stepped out for a fitness carnival in Warri years back.
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by karpentar: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
macphilip:

you would be amazed at the number of men that love women with small boobs

Big boobs with flat/tiny nipples are useless to me. I love big nipples even if the boobs are small.
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by cashkid: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Joshmodest:
this NFF president like enjoyment Sha, see as him wife fine..no wonder when we want to go for competitions he is always saying no money...
grin grin
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by cashkid: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
Wen next snake swallow money for NFF domot.....na the potential snake be this oooo
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
Thanks my e-boo , cheesy
IdeyFindWife:
She fit'nt fair like my #FrenzyDuchess!

She's the redefinition of beauty and captivating attractiveness!!

She's made beauty a science and an art of which all the formulars, crafts and skills are all her's to compose.

And, yes valentine is gonna be all about tripping her, fascinating her, fawning her, toasting her, not "pinning she" grin wink!
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by salesforce: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by webngnews: 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
Oh
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by IdiAmin2(m): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
kai O boy.

so na wetin Pinnick dey chop be dis??

see as woman fine.
Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by IdiAmin2(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
007author:

See your life.

Shey na until bresss big fall for waist before you appreciate fine boobies. The thing good as e be.

Re: Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
letusbepieces:

Y must dey all be posing with Igbo women sef, waitin do there women?

Imagine picknick carry dat his head transfer to her children.

Pinick was not this ugly b4, he had a firework accident which damage his face b4 he want to India for plastic surgery, if u look very well u can see his mouth is still bent from the accident.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi / CAF Announce Host For 2019 AFCON After Stripping Off Cameroon / Iwobi Reveals Arsenal Initiation Embarrasment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.