Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Monitors Worth Repairing? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Monitors Worth Repairing? (837 Views)

Repairing My Laptop / Repairing A Laptop Power That Does Not Turn On / Repairing A Flash Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monitors Worth Repairing? by gbolex(m): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2007
I discover that most monitor technicians at the village are not very competent in monitor repairs. Besides it takes time to fix a monitor, even if you are to get it fixed the price of repairing it is jaw breaking and you are not even guarantee that its going to last for months before it goes bad again, the output might even not really be as good as it was before you repair it. LCD monitor are even the worse I have some that have be laying in my office now. Guys I need your opinion on this. A used monitor cost about N5,500, so why can’t you save your self the stress and time wasting. If its just a power problem i.e the fuse breaks its still better.
Re: Monitors Worth Repairing? by Seun(m): 6:23am On Mar 07, 2007
You've said it all. If it's just a minor problem, one should fix it. Otherwise, one should get another one.

(1) (Reply)

Book On Vsat Is Very Urgent / The Run Dialog Box / Learn How To Build Your Own Pc From Scratch. Www.myfreeitbooks.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.