Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo To Meet And Pray For The State Of The Nation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo To Meet And Pray For The State Of The Nation (766 Views)

Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) / Bishop Oyedepo To Plant 10,000 Churches In 2020 / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo To Meet And Pray For The State Of The Nation by paxonel(m): 6:49am On Feb 12, 2018
The meeting, to include a special intercession, will have over 30 Christian denominations in attendance. In a notice circulated on Friday, the gathering will hold at the Old Arena, Redemption Camp, KM 46, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State

Adeboye will lead other top clerics including Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Ministries, Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo of the Kingsway International Christian Centre, KICC, in discussion and devotion.

The notice disclosed that the agenda is to pray about killings, cultism, corruption, ritualism, bloodshed, kidnapping and unemployment in the country. It added that the intercession will last three hours – 10 am to 1 pm.

Responding to those who have accused him of being silent on the situation, Daddy GO as fondly called said: “I am a Christian and I belong to the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) which has a President. Whatever the President says is what I say. “I am also a Pentecostal and I belong to the Pentecostal Association of Nigeria (PFN); whatever the President says is what I say. That is how to be under authority.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo To Meet And Pray For The State Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 12, 2018
sadwill it add to my CGPA lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo To Meet And Pray For The State Of The Nation by sonofluc1fer: 9:24am On Feb 12, 2018
Amazing how these men have successfully Christianized Southern Nigeria. They have properly harvested the minds of people.. to believe a Jew died for them and he's coming back, to believe in mansions in heaven while they build theirs on earth, to believe their lips speak the words of the Almighty. . People go on pilgrimage... sorry convention.. to go see them yearly.

They've built mighty temples for God, lol, on the Lagos/Ibadan Expressway... that's where all tithes flow at the end of the month. God's bankers,Spiritual Accountants, the men that gather God's naira.

No need to produce iphones, generators or any piece of technology that could improve the Nigerian condition. . Just pray, put it on that wish-list called prayer points. Export your tokunbo, we will pour some anointing oil, dance, sing and beg God for journey mercies. Nigerians don't do technology.. we do spiritual.

May these great Men of God continue to lead our nation right. May they grow, may they teach us to dance and sing. May Jesus continue to spread like cancer. May rot and decay continue to be magnified. Ramen.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo To Meet And Pray For The State Of The Nation by hahn(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2018
A gathering of Nigerians who are incapable of using their own brains smiley

Money must be made cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo To Meet And Pray For The State Of The Nation by sonofluc1fer: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
hahn:
A gathering of Nigerians who are incapable of using their own brains
These guys are smart, Bro. Leave it. They are proper conmen. Adeboye was a Mathematician. Lol. The other graduated as an architect. You think say e easy to use blood of Jesus make money? Try am na. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo To Meet And Pray For The State Of The Nation by J2381: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
paxonel:
The meeting, to include a special intercession, will have over 30 Christian denominations in attendance. In a notice circulated on Friday, the gathering will hold at the Old Arena, Redemption Camp, KM 46, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State

Adeboye will lead other top clerics including Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Ministries, Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo of the Kingsway International Christian Centre, KICC, in discussion and devotion.

The notice disclosed that the agenda is to pray about killings, cultism, corruption, ritualism, bloodshed, kidnapping and unemployment in the country. It added that the intercession will last three hours – 10 am to 1 pm.

Responding to those who have accused him of being silent on the situation, Daddy GO as fondly called said: “I am a Christian and I belong to the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) which has a President. Whatever the President says is what I say. “I am also a Pentecostal and I belong to the Pentecostal Association of Nigeria (PFN); whatever the President says is what I say. That is how to be under authority.
post your source.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo To Meet And Pray For The State Of The Nation by hahn(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

These guys are smart, Bro. Leave it. They are proper conmen. Adeboye was a Mathematician. Lol. The other graduated as an architect. You think say e easy to use blood of Jesus make money? Try am na. grin

I was referring to the congregation ogbeni

Adeboye and Oyedepo are very smart. I envy them

Who wouldn't want to have millions of gullibles under his control? tongue
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo To Meet And Pray For The State Of The Nation by Niflheim(m): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
This is a "time-wasting activity" that will achieve nothing!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Free Christian Books Open Here! / Watch Live The Grand Royal Wedding Celebration Of Sharon & Philip / Centenary Celebration Of The Ancient Of Days Leader Olumba Olumba Obu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.