Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion (2144 Views)

The NLANDER With The Smallest... / Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" / Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by 2sexy(m): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2010
What am about to share here had been done by me before September last year and people of NL blamed me and of which I accepted.But there is a new development which I will like to also share with you. Please note that its not that am sympathizing with her after what she did to me but I just want to know what she could be thinking as it will guide me in the future.Beside,I have no plan for because I am just going to use and dump her. It all started November 2008 .She started dating a guy in P.H and while I be in benin sending her money to help her. Its not that I am from a rich home,but youk know those things that you would do for someone you love and care about and trying to be understanding. So when I found out about her infidelity,a quarrel ensued. she said she did it because of money since her parent werent supportive.Then on that same day she said she is still dating X that I should know now. then some days later she told me that she has stopped seeing the guy. she apologised for her action and we continued
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by 2sexy(m): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2010
As we continued,I kept helping her with money. April 2009,I checked her email but only to find out that she sent an email to the guy in March.She never sent me any before. Then I sent an email to the guy that she is my G.F. the reply that came back shocked me. he said he wasnt competing with me and I and my G.F should sort ourself out. this was coming from a guy who once promised to marry her.I knew this because once calld him with givin my identity. the guy told me. So after I got thE email reply,i knew he had slept with her and dumpd her. Then in August she told me she made a mistake and that the guy slept with her and that she was sorry because she had lost her vaginity.for weeks I was not myself. Guys,you can imagine how I felt on hearing that and considering what I go through to raise money I send to her. In the midst of that emotional trauma i was going through, she said she would like to come to benin to see me. I managed to raise N10,000 and sent for her and she came. On the eve of that same day ,
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by petebor02(m): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2010
Epa vbo ye he?. i dont know why u are still seeing this girl.see , i hate girls who are not fildel just because they need money.well, she may still do the same. domon.
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by laprince(m): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2010
During the former postings you did, I was not amember of nl then.

the best thing you have to do is lie low on the relationship.

but as much as possible keep communication going on.

you can tell her your present stand on what she did.

it all depends on you , if you still love her.

don't rush to send her away, and don't rush to embrace her.

if she can do this, she has the mind to do worse when she lacks money again.
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by 2sexy(m): 11:28am On Apr 21, 2010
I went to buy her snack but on return,I met her with another guy. with the look in the guys eyes,I knew something was a connection between. I went upstairs to drop the snacks but remembered I had not bought the mineral so i went down to get it but to my suprise this girl had left with the guy. I came out looking for her but she was nowhere to be found and this was about 8p.m i kept calling her on phone but all she said was I will be right back until when I called one more time she then said she then said she was not coming back that night then i kept calling her. After much talk she showed up at abov to 10 at night. She did not let me touch that her night so I that if she could allow the guy in P.H deflower her and refused to let me then there is no point waisting my time with her. I thought over everything and realised she never loved me. So I quit the relationship in August last year. In March this year she started disturbing me to call her which i refused. but after her friend pleaded on heq behalf,I ,
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by ikmoore2(m): 11:44am On Apr 21, 2010
@ 2sexy,

Please finish the story at once and stop this suspense, so that we canhave enough fact to comment.

Am standing by!!
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by 2sexy(m): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2010
her said that the girl was sorry& she regreted everything.me,she is just pretending because she finally realised dat most guys out there wouldnt give her free money like I did,without sleeping with her.I called her at night& told her that I had forgiven her,even when she did not ask 4it. I did that because of her friend and because I realised that I wasnt thinking clearly due to anger.after.I told her I 4gave her,the idiot wanted us to continue. I did everything to let her know that she has no place in my life,even telling her that i dont have money to spend,she kept disturbing me. so I thought to myself that am just going to Zap and dump her afterall she ate my money.Now she is acting like a good girl.Is it easy for her to just forget the guy that deflowered her like she is acting now.i knw girls dont easily forget the guy that deflowered her,even in years to come. what does she want from me? i knw she lovd d guy becos she kept saying i like x while she narated how d guy deflowerd her.why did she tell me?
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by 190: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2010
2sexy please dont be offended

I have something to tell you

You are the most ignorant Hippopotamus that Gawd has ever created since the time of adam and eve!
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by dollz(f): 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2010
abeg leave dat babe jo.how many times do u want to be used
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by 2sexy(m): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2010
190. I am not angry by your words. Infact I liked it because it gives me a mirror view of my old self.I can confidently tell you that I am a changed person now. I have to make this girl pay for what she did! I know what I did to one of them 2months ago. I just used her and kickd the bitch out. there is another one in my home town who I know to love me. am just going to fk and tose her off. I dont give damn anymore. but I have to deal with the one who caused it first and thats y am playing the gentle role. Infact ,my plan is to just be fking her to make her feel like, she thinks she can hold me with sexxx. She would be surprised 2find out that after everything, I still got married to a tall light skin sweet 16.
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by dollz(f): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2010
angry angry shocked :omen.im ashamed of you.get real jo and lookfor a babe who is worthy,and stop sending money 2babes dats jus local champion style.dont u have sisters .imagine a guy doing same
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by snthesis(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2010
another maga on NL,
kai advice to all u maga's and potential maga's, Man up, build ur self worth men, if a girl doesnt want want to be wit u -walk away, u never , i repeat never eva eva beg/bribe for love, it should be spontaneous btw d two parties, u shud feel it and ofcourse wen in doubt walk away.
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by mikkyphp(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2010
Bat guysss,
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by iice(f): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2010
Maybe she has changed for good. . .can never really tell with these humans grin

Though i don't see how you acting like her makes you any better undecided
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by dollz(f): 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2010
angry angry angry
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by kcblast(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2010
I could hav called u mumu/maga.
O boy u dey fuc.k-up o.just leave d damn LovePeddler alone,
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by laprince(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2010
synthesis, you are really gbanski (great). there is no condition whatsoever that a real man shud pay 4love. you should

have given it to a beggar cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry . don't go back to her.

I don't like payback, just leave her alone. If you pay her back in her own coin, then you ae not diferent from her.

the money , love, etc that you lost is for learning not to be a mugu.

I believe the money you paid is worth the lessons that she taught you.
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by kpolli(m): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2010
how many times wud i say this hear, get her over, drug n raape her but since her case is bad, get friends to join in the raping n tape it,
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by up2u: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2010
This is the greatest mumu story I have ever read
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by olayinkaj2(m): 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2010
So she did all this and u still allow her to come back! take charge and send the damn slut away, she doesn't deserve a place in ur heart. She is a LovePeddler!!!
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by ursa: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2010
@2sexy,

The issue here is not your experience. It is what you become from that experience.

You should have left her a long time a go to find someone more caring.

You tie yourself to her apron string and you pretend you have a better plan now?

Not all experiences are good for us and only a fool waits to learn from his/her experience alone.

I believe that you should concentrate on building a new future for yourself guided by God !
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by daduke2k(m): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2010
Sidon dia nah. Mumu.
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by eridah2007(m): 8:12am On Apr 22, 2010
@poster, There no need 4 PAYBACK o, because at d end u might eventually fall for her charms again without knowing when and how it happens.So try and forget about her COMPLETELY in order for u to MEET ur true luv./ Gud luck.
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by renhas: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2010
Guy ur are weak. U've been blabin abt wat u did 2 oda girls. And u need advice on wat 2 do dis one. D fact is if u dont sleep wit her it wil hunt u 4 a very looooooong time!
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by fubiluv: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2010
You have to make up your mind and move on.
That girl can do any thing for money at any time.
So, its left for you to decide.
Good luck.
As for 190, i hate you with a passion.
You do not know how to talk at all.Gosh! angry
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by TMoni1(m): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2010
up2u:

This is the greatest mumu story I have ever read

Seconded!!!

You are a perfectly example of a [b]MAGA [/b]wey dey pay,
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by otokx(m): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2010
So some dudes like this still exist upon all the loads of knowledge in this place.
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by Ekiti1: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2010
@renbas, WORD!
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by omega25red(m): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2010
Poster

chai chai chai i sorry for you ooo because your tory make you look like mugu number one. which kind love make you dey spend money on woman wey you know say no love you one bit? which kin love be that.

seriously are you that hard up for a relationship that you would trick off all your money on a hoe who doesnt give two shi ts about you. hurry up and get smart before you waste your life on a useless girl
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by rawswagga(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2010
Wow, went tru dis for a long time agao.men urs was worse.well d fact was dat she was using u nd neva loved u.I hav adated a girl dat hav a bf that giv ha everytin she needs.everytin d guy giv to her she will want me to take part.she even gave me d laptop d guy gav her wen mine was faulty.even jewry,money,ipod.wen I discover I askd her to stop givin me d items bt for d money why nt bt I hav dis inna guilt dat she was doing it to a guy like me.d guy givs her anytim on per asking.men plz leave her to go unharm.just take it as a lesson to u.dnt repay her.
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by gee2(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2010
@ poster,
just sumfin 2 learn from so u knw how 2 deal wif odaz.
gud luck
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?nlander,please Give Your Opinion by sevule(m): 9:54am On Apr 23, 2010
@ Poster - Revenge is mine says the Lord. I understand the need for revenge, believe you me I have been there, but the satisfaction is short lived at best. You think that sleeping with this chic now and tossing her out cos she didnt do you in the past would make u happier? Dude it would not so man up and let go of the past. As for the chic forgive her and move on aiight?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being To Choosy When Selecting A Partner / Im Stuck, Advice Needed! / "Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.