Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,403 members, 7,800,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Fake Shoprite Manager Arrested In Ibadan For Defrauding Job Seekers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Shoprite Manager Arrested In Ibadan For Defrauding Job Seekers (18686 Views)

EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m / Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Shoprite Manager Arrested In Ibadan For Defrauding Job Seekers by friendlyadvice: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
Esseite:

Ignorance at its peak.. whats "brown roof mc tribal marks".. is that what they teach you guys now in science class?
Am I ignorant or high pick one, all you afonjas are just confused people today you will f*ck hausa tomorrow you will f*ck south south day after you will be begging igbos to f*ck you.
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Fake Shoprite Manager Arrested In Ibadan For Defrauding Job Seekers by Odjesha: 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
D guy really get big man body who see must tink say na real manage for shoprite
Re: Fake Shoprite Manager Arrested In Ibadan For Defrauding Job Seekers by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Am I ignorant or high pick one, all you afonjas are just confused people today you will f*ck hausa tomorrow you will f*ck south south day after you will be begging igbos to f*ck you.
Smh

Ignorant at its peak does not mean being high on drugs

And how in the world did you bring in sex here?
Re: Fake Shoprite Manager Arrested In Ibadan For Defrauding Job Seekers by friendlyadvice: 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
Esseite:

What da.... how did sex come into this?... the internet is being abused...
Figure of speech m0r0n
Re: Fake Shoprite Manager Arrested In Ibadan For Defrauding Job Seekers by friendlyadvice: 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
Esseite:

ignorant IGNORANCE at its peak does not mean being high on drugs
So what did you mean when you said "is that what they teach you in your "science class"
Isn't that one of the code words that your afonja lord olamide uses to pollute your minds?
Esseite:

And how in the world did you bring in sex here?
Ask your afonja parents I don't speak afonja

1 Like

Re: Fake Shoprite Manager Arrested In Ibadan For Defrauding Job Seekers by alhabibi0029: 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
Likes of Tope Baruwa Ota
Re: Fake Shoprite Manager Arrested In Ibadan For Defrauding Job Seekers by oluwaahmed: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
Kunlexity:
:DSee his big head winkSee his big head

U mean cone head
Re: Fake Shoprite Manager Arrested In Ibadan For Defrauding Job Seekers by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ignorant and ignorance could go perfectly for that sentence, but you tribal bigotted brain could not decipher it.. but quick to tag a people thieves just for the wrong of one.

How you manage to bring olamide, science class, afonja parents into a topic of theft sure shows what your collegues contend with.
Re: Fake Shoprite Manager Arrested In Ibadan For Defrauding Job Seekers by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nigerians are very Good in scamming each other, but who pays to be Employed? i thought that it's supposed to be the other way round, you Employ me, i work, you pay me! grin

If anyone demands money to offer you Employments it is a scam! perhaps it's different in Nigeria.
Re: Fake Shoprite Manager Arrested In Ibadan For Defrauding Job Seekers by Absuchat(m): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
Esseite:

Get a life... there are 6.9b people on earth to be noticed
Really? You took time to count them?
Re: Fake Shoprite Manager Arrested In Ibadan For Defrauding Job Seekers by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:

Really?
You took time to count them?

Well, thats the stats on world population.. i think google pushed it to 7.6b, maybe they took their time to count as well.
Re: Fake Shoprite Manager Arrested In Ibadan For Defrauding Job Seekers by Absuchat(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
Esseite:

Well, thats the stats on world population.. i think google pushed it to 7.6b, maybe they took their time to count as well.

It was based on algorithm, using a population of mobile phone users (especially and).

The gap between the estimated outcome and the real outcome however, is very wide, as millions of people aren't using a mobile phone yet, another millions are not using Android OS phones too.
So such records are not correct
Re: Fake Shoprite Manager Arrested In Ibadan For Defrauding Job Seekers by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
i duff my hat to the afonjites, they re the master scammists, imagine in the premises of shoprite sef
Re: Fake Shoprite Manager Arrested In Ibadan For Defrauding Job Seekers by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
Absuchat:

It was based on algorithm, using a population of mobile phone users (especially and).

The gap between the estimated outcome and the real outcome however, is very wide, as millions of people aren't using a mobile phone yet, another millions are not using Android OS phones too.
So such records are not correct

Well you may be right, truthfully i dont know. Never even knew it was a mobile phone usuage thing. Thanks we learn everyday.
Re: Fake Shoprite Manager Arrested In Ibadan For Defrauding Job Seekers by newslifeop: 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Inspector’s Son Reportedly Stabs Boy To Death In Delta / Nigerian Military Kills 2 Suicide Bombers In Borno / Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.