Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) (35440 Views)

'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja / Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area / What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 9:38am On Feb 13, 2018
Nigerian holier than thou attitude

Are you lot the same guy that deride local product calling it Igbo made

Are you not the same people that would choose foreign coach over local coach

Are you not the same guy that prefer white hospital byo local one

Are you not the second folks that try to speak like white men

Are you know the same folks that yab people because they speak in African accent

Are you not the same folks that would give contracts to forigners instead of blacks

.did you not hear what the Ahmad Bellow said about Igbo

... All of you guys are the same

Are you not the same folks that did the British bidding to fight your fellow blacks in Biafra

Make una shut up there

All of una na d same

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by BigBrother9ja: 9:49am On Feb 13, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Your attempt at being politically correct failed woefully.
Slavery mentality.
Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Take a look at Nigeria and know that the hate is real ....we would want to hold each one down...did you see Innoson case
yes I did, it's not just about that, its every where, in our jobs, relationships ,business just name it
Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by ednut1(m): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2018
There is nothing wrong in this advert. Na indians dey manage dangote's companies na.
Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Slavery mentality.
Haha. None slaves build a better society, make planes , build computers , resign from public office when accused of embezzlement, do not gather wealth while his people die hungry, overall they live in humane society.

You don't look like any of those, I have come to realize that those who describe other people reasoning as slave mentality are indeed slaves, hopeless ones at that. Cry for your self .

I have no doubt you are one of those tithe payers who wait for god to bless them . With zero innovation to compensate for the free air available to them in world.
Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by BigBrother9ja: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Haha. None slaves build a better society, make planes , build computers , resign from public office when accused of embezzlement, do not gather wealth while his people die hungry, overall they live in humane society.

You don't look like any of those, I have come to realize that those who describe other people reasoning as slave mentality are indeed slaves, hopeless ones at that. Cry for your self .

I have no doubt you are one of those tithe payers who wait for god to bless them . With zero innovation to compensate for the free air available to them in world.
Lol
You have come to realize indeed. With your low iq?
Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2018
ednut1:
There is nothing wrong in this advert. Na indians dey manage dangote's companies na.
Tell the idiots, instead of them to go within and find why most businesses with power seek foreigners as managers they are here shouting like fools in church.
Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by Madeu(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

I'll delete this useless post because you used the work BLACK to describe the Africans while you used not color to describe the Indians. Thus is very silly.
Brown could have even been more appropriate because I never never seen a typical black skinned person before.
Take a visit to South Sudan. You will see what you are looking for!
Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
You have come to realize indeed. With your low iq?
Look around you. People with high iq don't live where you live.
Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by Anonymous11: 10:38am On Feb 13, 2018
Fake advertisement. Fake website. Please stop posting nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2018
Madeu:

This one that has never left his mothers kitchen in the ghetto all his life ? The best he's seen outside is watching bbnaija, most productive people will pass.
Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by BigBrother9ja: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Look around you. People with high iq don't live where you live.
Lol.
From quoting you online, you have deduced where I leave. Interesting....
My assertions that I might have been replying a dolt has been confirmed.

1 Share

Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by BigBrother9ja: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2018
Madeu:

It's not true. Have you ever seen a white skinned person before?

I'm African but not black.
Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Lol.
From quoting you online, you have deduced where I leave. Interesting....
My assertions that I might have been replying a dolt has been confirmed.
By the way you write any idiot knows you are a ghetto dweller trying hard to make yourself relevant in the society. You can't give what you don't have. You are worthless to the society.
Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by Madeu(m): 11:13am On Feb 13, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

It's not true. Have you ever seen a white skinned person before?

I'm African but not black.
I understand what you meant. Melanin is Black and Brown pigment having different hues. The body cream will use, we Nigerians appears as dark brown.
Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by BigBrother9ja: 11:18am On Feb 13, 2018
Madeu:

I understand what you meant. Melanin is Black and Brown pigment having different hues. The body cream will use, we Nigerians appears as dark brown.
I agree with you too.
The truth is that, the Caucasians use black to describe us because their perception of the black colour is:
Opposite
Dirty
Bad
Inferior
Evil etc and white is the direction opposite of all those which is the reason why they call themselves whites.
Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by Chrisjordan2015(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2018
Reminds me of the 60's northern regionalization policy supported by sir Ahmedu Bello. He said the vacancies that exist in the north are for northerners first, then if no northerners, foreign expatriates would be considered. If no foreign expatriate then it shall extend to 'other nigerians' based on contract.

Made me wonder that the problem or the solution to the problem by regional counter measures had existed a long time in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by Reelmii: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
dont think I hav seen a white man work for s black man before, they would rather srt up their own, make their fellow white men directors and man the blacks the machines
Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by kolawoleibukun: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
Einl:
After blacks will complain whites are racist.
there are many Indians in Uganda. That business is probably run by an Indian
Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by redsun(m): 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
The hotel could be owned by indians. The remnants of those that were sent packing by the great Amin.

Blackman is a fugitive,even in his own land.
Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by seunfape(m): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
emairati will tell us they prefer indian to shithole people while while the country from the shithole region will still tell you they prefer white
Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by DedeNkem: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
The hotel is probably owned by a foreigner. A rich black person can't be this moronic.
Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by OyinO: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
Even Jesus is white/pale. Yet he's the preferred god of Blacks. I'm not surprised.
Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by ohem007(m): 2:15am On Feb 14, 2018
Tallesty1:
Skin color is important to blacks. #fact.

Whites want whites, black want whites because black want what whites want. Shey we dey copy everything from them.

chai baba you too know book...

John wisdom knowledge and understanding parker
Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by Smartjob1(f): 4:20am On Feb 14, 2018
This is crazy.

Still looking for a job? Sign up now to connect to willing employers in your area: www.bejite.com

Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
frenzyduchess:
yes I did, it's not just about that, its every where, in our jobs, relationships ,business just name it

NIGERIA GENOCIDE OF 1967 - 1970

Permit me to begin by qouting the words and sharing the research of Mr. Anayo Johnpaul. He wrote:

"Shocking revelations of the hatred for Igbos and how the north used the Nigerian Federal troops and locals in the South-West and
North to commit genocide with the help of Great Britain and America during the civil war.

Here are some excerpts from the confessions of the PERPETRATORS:

“I want to see no Red Cross, no Caritas, no World Council of Churches, no Pope, no missionary, no UN delegation. I want to prevent even one Ibo from having even one piece to eat before their capitulation. We shoot at everything that moves and when our troops march into the centre of Ibo territory, we shoot at everything, even things that do not move” (Benjamin Adekunle, Commander, 3rd Marine Commander Division, Nigerian Army to French Radio Reporter).

“All is fair in war, and starvation is one of the weapons of war. I don’t see why we should feed our enemies fat in order for them to fight harder”, (Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Nigerian Minister of Finance, July 28, 1969)

“Until now efforts to relieve the Biafran people have been thwarted by the desire of the central government to pursue total and unconditional victory and by the fear of the Ibo people that surrender means wholesale atrocities and genocide. But genocide is what is taking place right now and starvation is the grim reaper. This is not the time to stand on ceremony, or go through channels or to observe diplomatic niceties. The destruction of an entire people is immoral objective, even in the most moral of wars. It can never be condoned”, (Richard Nixon, during the presidential campaign, September 9, 1968)

“Federal troops killed, or stood while mobs killed, more than 5000 Ibos in Warri, Sapele, Agbor” (New York Times, 10th January, 1968).

“Its (mass starvation) is a legitimate aspect of war (Anthony Enahoro, Nigerian Commissioner for Information at a press conference in New York, July 1968)

“Starvation is a weapon of war, and we have every intention of using it against the rebels” (Mr Alison Ayida, Head of Nigerian delegation, Niamey Peace talks, July 1968.)

“The Igbos must be considerably reduced in number”, Lagos Policeman quoted in New York Review 21 December, 1967)

“One word now describes the policy of the Nigerian military government towards secessionist Biafra: genocide. It is ugly and extreme but it is the only word which fits Nigeria’s decision to stop international Red Cross and other relief agencies from flying food to Biafra ( Washington Post editorial, July 2, 1969).

“In some areas in the East, Igbos were killed by local people with at least the acquiescence of the Federal forces, 1000 Igbo civilians perished in Benin in this way” (Max Edward Reporter, reporter on the ground - New York Review, 21 December 1967).

“After federal forces take over Benin, troops killed about 500 Igbo civilians after a house to house search with the aid of willing locals” (Washington Morning Post, 27 September, 1967)

“The greatest single massacre occurred in the Igbo town of Asaba where 700 Igbo male were lined up and shot as terrified women/children were forced to watch” (London Observer, 21 January,1968)

“Federal troops killed or stood by while mobs killed more than 5000 Ibos in Warri, Sapele, Agbor (New York Times, 10th January, 1968).

“There has been genocide on the occasion of the 1966 massacres, the region between the towns of Benin and Asaba where only widows and orphans remain, federal troops having, for unknown reasons, massacred all the men” (Paris Le Monde, 5th April, 1968)

“In Calabar, federal forces shot at least 1000 and perhaps 2000 Igbos, most of them civilians” (New York Times, 18th January,1968)

“Bestialities and indignities of all kinds were visited on the Biafrans in 1966. In Ikeja Barracks (Western Nigeria) Biafrans were forcibly fed on a mixture of human urine and faeces. In Northern Nigeria numerous housewives and nursing mothers were violated before their husbands and children. Young girls were abducted from their homes, walking places and schools and forced into intercourse with sick, demented and leprous men” (Mr Eric Spiff, German War Correspondent, eyewitness, 1967)

“650 refugee camps, contained about 700,000 haggard bundles of human flotsam waiting hopelessly for a meal, outside the camps, was the reminder of an estimated four and half to five million displaced Kwashiokor scourge, a million and half children, suffer(ed) from it during January; that put the forecast death toll at another 300,000 children. More than the pogroms of 1966, more than the war casualties, than the terror bombings, it was the experience of watching helplessly their children waste away and die that gave birth to, a deep and unrelenting loathing. It is a feeling that will one day reap bitter harvest unless” (Frederick Forsyth, British Writer, January 21st 1969)

“The Nazis had resurrected just here as Nigerian forces” (Washington Post, editorial, July 2, 1969).

“The loss of life from starvation continues at more than 10,000 persons per day over 1,000,000 lives in recent months. Without emergency measures now, the number will climb to 25,000 per day, within a month and 2,000,000 deaths by the end of the year. The new year will only bring greater disaster to people caught in the passion of fratricidal war, we cant allow this to continue or those responsible to go free” (Senator Kennedy appeals to Americans Sunday November 17, 1968)

“Myself and the same UNICEF representatives went on to convey something of what lay behind this intransigence: Among the large majority hailing from that tribe who are the most vocal in inciting the complete extermination of the Igbos. I often heard remarks that all Nigeria’s ills will be cured once the Igbos have been exterminated from the human map.” (Dr Conor Cruise O’Bien, 21 December, 1967, New York Review". (CONCLUDED).

MR. JOHNPAUL HAS DONE THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE GENERALLY AND THE IGBO IN PARTICULAR A GREAT SERVICE BY DOING THE RESEARCH AND UNEARTHING THESE QOUTATIONS AND CONTRIBUTIONS.

AS HARROWING AS THEY ARE THESE WORDS ACCURATELY CAPTURE THE MOOD AND ESSENCE OF THR CIVIL WAR AND THAT HORRIFIC CHAPTER IN OUR HISTORY.

I CAN CONFIRM THAT EVERYTHING THAT HE HAS WRITTEN IS AN AUTHENTIC AND ACCURATE QUOTATION FROM THE SOURCES THAT HE HAS ATTRIBUTED THEM TO.

NOW MY TAKE ON ALL THIS IS AS FOLLOWS.

CAN OFFERING THE IGBO "MORE CAKE" AS SOME HAVE SUGGESTED MAKE UP FOR ALL WE HAVE DONE TO THEM AND SUBJECTED THEM TO?

CAN THE THE DREAM OF BIAFRA BE SHATTERED AND OBLITERATED BY PROMISES OF CRUMBS FROM THE MASTERS TABLE, ATTEMPTS TO BREAK THEIR SPIRITS AND WIPE THEM OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH OR THREATS OF ANNIHILATION AND DEATH FROM THEIR OPPRESSORS?

I THINK NOT.

I AM A MAN OF PEACE AND I BELIEVE THAT WAR IS EVIL. IT IS UTTERLY REPUGNANT AND MANIFESTLY DESTRUCTIVE.

IT IS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL DESCENT INTO MADNESS, BARBARISM AND INHUMANITY AND THOSE THAT GLORIFY IT OR ENCOURAGE IT IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM ARE EITHER SHALLOW, NAIVE OR SIMPLY INSANE.

YET DESPITE THAT ONE THING THAT I KNOW IS THIS: IF, GOD FORBID, THERE WERE EVER TO BE ANY MAJOR CONFLICT OR WAR IN NIGERIA AGAIN THE IGBO WOULD NOT BE LEFT TO FIGHT IT ON THEIR OWN.

IF, GOD FORBID, THERE WERE TO EVER BE ROUND TWO I HAVE LITTLE DOUBT THAT THIS TIME AROUND THE ENTIRE SOUTH AND THE MIDDLE BELT WOULD STAND TOGETHER AS ONE AGAINST OUR COMMON OPPRESSORS AND THOSE THAT KILL AND SLAUGHTER OUR PEOPLE AT WILL IN THE NAME OF ETHNIC SUPREMACY AND FAITH.

I PRAY IT NEVER HAPPENS AND I PRAY THAT WE EITHER RESTRUCTURE THIS COUNTRY OR PEACEFULLY GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

THOSE THAT RESIST THAT COURSE ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE AND ARE SITTING ON A KEG OF GUNPOWDER.

WHEN IT IGNITES NO-ONE WILL BE LEFT STANDING, NO-ONE WILL COME OUT WHOLE AND NO-ONE WILL ESCAPE BEING AMONGST THE VICTIMS OF THE CATACLYSMIC AND HORRENDOUS EVENTS THAT WILL FOLLOW.

AS A MATTER OF URGENCY WE MUST ALL PRAY FERVENTLY FOR PEACE IN THIS COUNTRY. WE MUST COUNSEL AND ENCOURAGE RESTRAINT, UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENCE FROM ALL SIDES.

MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL WE MUST FIND IT IN OUR HEARTS TO DISPLAY AND EXPRESS A HIGH DEGREE OF REGRET AND CONTRITION FOR WHAT WE DID TO THE IGBO AND PAY COMPENSATION AND MAKE RESTITUTION FOR WHAT WE SUBJECTED THEM TO BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE CIVIL WAR.

GOD DEMANDS IT AND JUSTICE REQUIRES IT.

Femi Fady-Kayode
Re: Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) by niyol(f): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
This job Opportunity caused uproar in uganda . Actually, https://www.hotugandajobs.com deleted the job advert after the government also complain about the same. The company even recalled the Ad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.