Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor (43438 Views)

No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die / Russian Plane Crash-Landed In Cornfield After Engines Suck In Birds(Pics) / Plane Carrying 188 Crashes Into Sea After Takeoff In Indonesia, No Survivor(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by iamherry(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2018
South African student, Sedii missed the Russian plane which crashed with no survivor
A South African student schooling in Russia @Sedii_K, missed the Plane which Crashed in Russia on Sunday, leaving no survivor

The South African student who missed her flight wrote earlier on Instagram;

Missed my flight, and it’s the first time , my chest, my wallet, January part 2 clearly for this month. Lol and I’m supposed to start school tomorrow, tota will I have transport money.

Ke gre Ima miss my connecting flight too

However after the plane crash occurred, she wrote;

I was so upset in the morning, but I didn’t know I was being protected. No matter what happens, trust that God allows certain things to happen for certain reasons. Got so many calls today, people worried only to find out plane crashed, 71 dead and no survivors.

A plane crashed in the outskirts of Moscow after taking off from the capital’s Domodedovo airport and it reportedly had no survivor.
According to Russian news agencies The Antonov An-148 plane operated by the domestic Saratov Airlines was flying to Orsk, a city in the Urals, with 65 passengers and 6 crew members, but crashed in the Ramensky district outside Moscow.

https://viviangist.com/foreign/south-african-student-sedii-missed-russian-plane-crashed-no-survivor/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by Partnerbiz(f): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2018
There will be arguments in this thread.
Theists vs Atheists.

31 Likes

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by Partnerbiz(f): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2018
There will be arguments in this thread.
Theists vs Atheists.

5 Likes

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by Perfecttouch(m): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2018
It shows GOD always have plans ,foryou when u ,are passing through rough times abeg make una just help me ,am also passing through rough time right now

Abegi make una help me pay my fees ,ona my 9th year be this for institution. i have proofs i aint no scammer abeg cc HungerBAD cc lalasticlala cc seun cc orestedante cc sarrki cc farano cc rockstation cc mynd44
am in my final year now abeg its 62k na condition make crayfish bend o abeg

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by femolacqua(m): 10:37am On Feb 12, 2018
God is good

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by jazinogold(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Thank God for her life...oya go pay Tithe to ur pastor cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by nairavsdollars(f): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Her juju strong wella
Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by theunnamed: 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
So the next thing to do is slay abi

Be careful!! angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by mayskit4luv(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ok
Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by Otuocha101(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
NAH GOD

3 Likes

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by dkronicle(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
God is good regardless of your attitude towards him.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by TribesNG: 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
Booked
Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
So those that died didn't get any sign cry

RIP to the dead

5 Likes

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by hokafor(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
When your time is not up,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by Olukokosir(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
Miracle working God

9 Likes

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by brunofarad(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
Wow
Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by EmekaBlue(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
So those wey die God no like them abi...u just get luck that's all

9 Likes

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by biggy26: 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
This life sometimes eh. These days, when i try to make stuff happen and it looks like it ain't just working, I simply don't force it, I just trust God knows why. Good God!

3 Likes

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by emperor94(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
This kind of testimony makes me wonder, were the ones who perished not good enough to be protected, did they deserve to die while she was too good to die as well, what's the criterion for being alive which if the living no longer possess, they die. Like who gets to live, who gets to die? God help us all.

27 Likes

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by KrystosCJ(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
She is grateful to God for saving her life via missed flight. We are grateful she is alive. This disappointment turned out to be a lifesaver for her.

4 Likes

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by SolexxBarry(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Wow God be praised

2 Likes

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by Abdulazeez007(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
All the best wink
Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by yesloaded: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by iamdotune(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Perfecttouch:
It shows GOD always have plans ,foryou when u ,are passing through rough times
abeg make una just help me ,am also passing through rough time right now

Abegi make una help me pay my fees ,ona my 9th year be this for institution.
i have proofs i aint no scammer abeg
cc HungerBAD
cc lalasticlala
cc seun
cc orestedante
cc sarrki
cc farano
cc rockstation
cc mynd44

am in my final year now abeg
its 62k na condition make crayfish bend o abeg
Those ones that died God didn’t have plans for them?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by romoruyi(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
He is indeed!

femolacqua:
God is good

1 Like

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by temitopepeter: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
Every disappointment is a blessing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by marvin904(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
will all atheist just shut up undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by Day169: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
Whoever said there were no "second chances" in life.
.. Thank God!

1 Like

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by obinna58(m): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
God's plan, killing many except you, God is being thanked for his mysteriousness

1 Like

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by eripecs(f): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
Congrats girl. God spared your life for a purpose; to turn it over to him. Don't mess it up in the name of Valentine day you may not have a second chance again.

Get in touch to buy your DATA: MTN, GLO, Airtel etc

4 Likes

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by chuks34(m): 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
God loves you
He has a reason for keeping u

2 Likes

Re: South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor by Culin(f): 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
I guess God hated the others who died. People forget there's something called fate.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja / Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) / Fatal Accident That Killed Many On Benin-Ijebu Ode Expressway This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.