Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) (18953 Views)

Mark Shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 Beauty Pageant / Female Corper's Amazing Weight Loss After 7 Months Fitness Journey / Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) by osuagwumike(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin
elChapo1:
guy dey gym for preek too? #nohomo
lol
grin
elChapo1:
guy dey gym for preek too? #nohomo
lol
Re: Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) by Abdulazeez007(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
bebe2:
grin

I have to stay off this Nairaland, am just too old for this grin grin

I was almost zooming in to see if that Dickk was real embarassed embarassed
wait are you crushing on the innocent guy's dick?
Re: Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
modelmike7:
Nice BODY and GOOD facial FEATURES

......and this is coming from one of the best male model in the country. A model that has been there, done that.

All the very best my guy!
This is just the beginning for you!!

Hmm me self want to be a model o grin am 6'4 ft and huge... Gimme more info
Re: Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) by tunjilomo(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
D guy get Joystick ooo.
Re: Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
Frankicent:

That's a good height there and the body is surely an advantage, where you are based matters also tho...let's start from there....
Re: Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) by donqx: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
hmmm
Re: Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
modelmike7:

That's a good height there and the body is surely an advantage, where you are based matters also tho...let's start from there....

Cool let's talk on WhatsApp
Re: Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Florblu:
His manhood grin grin grin grin grin
naughty girl angry
Re: Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Frankicent:

you too dey feel yourself
Re: Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
heryurh:
Looks gay undecided

Abi dem don enter hin yansh before hin win... tongue
Re: Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
ricktnum:
you too dey feel yourself

Lwkmd make I no appreciate myself again ni
Re: Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
modelmike7:

How do we get started?
Re: Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 13, 2018
Frankicent:

How do we get started?
Drop your watsapp number and after knowing your location, I'll tell you all I can about modeling for a beginner.
But you will be patient for me to respond, going to be busy for some 3 days.
Re: Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2018
modelmike7:

Drop your watsapp number and after knowing your location, I'll tell you all I can about modeling for a beginner.
But you will be patient for me to respond, going to be busy for some 3 days.

0813××××××××××
Re: Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Frankicent:

-----------
Okay, you can remove your number online now. I got it saved already and I will get in touch with you later in the day.
Re: Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
modelmike7:
Okay, you can remove your number online now.
I got it saved already and I will get in touch with you later in the day.
Nice I will
Re: Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
tunjilomo:
D guy get Joystick ooo.

You no get ni shocked
Re: Philips Clinton Ihankonye Wins The Next Fitness Supermodel Competition (Photos) by Naijafinix: 10:11am On May 12, 2018
bebe2:
grin

I have to stay off this Nairaland, am just too old for this grin grin

I was almost zooming in to see if that Dickk was real embarassed embarassed

Wtf babe, you mean you really had to do that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 / Nicole Kelly - The One-armed Beauty Queen (photos) / Hair DIY: A Shea Butter Mix For Soft And Moisturized Textured Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.