Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! (13764 Views)

Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Oh, I get it. Lol, lets let Stella get her groove back.

I also wouldn't go above 5 years. 4 years is more like it. It's funny because I used to be so much against it, but now I'm open minded. I've not put it in practice just yet though. But if/when I do, he'd have to look like a man & not my adopted son.

LMFAO, yeah.

Used to be against it as well, am still a bit uncomfortable about it even now even though I've been there ......unknowingly though shocked cheesy. Yho , it's viral e EC chap shocked. As in like 15 years or something grin. Yeah, I feel you there.

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
Biko this story sounds so so so fakish as the words that comes out from Lai Lai Muhammed's mouthcheesy. Which sane man on his honeymoon would be booking for a business trip. Even dangote that's the most busiest man in Africa would never act like dat.at least the guy would make a short time to be with his wife and shift the business time a day before. Abeg this story Idontbeliveit. TheSuperNerd,greiboy,efesodje,luminiouz how una reason dis matter? Me iyam thinking dis story was just created by an endtime blogger to generate traffic.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, yeah.

Used to be against it as well, am still a bit uncomfortable about it even now even though I've been there ......unknowingly though shocked cheesy. Yho , it's viral e EC chap shocked. As in like 15 years or something grin. Yeah, I feel you there.

It's a trend? Wow!!!!!

15 years is waaaay too much of an age gap. Sies.

Pray tell, how did it happen & how much younger was he?

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
:-D:-D So funny, what an end without a begining.
What were u looking for by the way?:-(:-(

Lol, I was looking for him .
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, I was looking for him .
:-D:-D so u found him and dat brought d halt to ur escapades??
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
lefulefu:
Biko this story sounds so so so fakish as the words that comes out from Lai Lai Muhammed's mouthcheesy. Which sane man on his honeymoon would be booking for a business trip. Even dangote that's the most busiest man in Africa would never act like dat.at least the guy would make a short time to be with his wife and shift the business time a day before. Abeg this story Idontbeliveit. TheSuperNerd,greiboy,efesodje,luminiouz how una reason dis matter? Me iyam thinking dis story was just created by an endtime blogger to generate traffic.

The story really looks fake. Bloggers nowadays want to be like Linda Ikeja without the hardwork. Too many holes in the story:

1. What type of man fixes his honeymoon the same time with his company's business retreat
2. Which man will leave his fresh wife tongue during his honeymoon to travel on a business trip with his boss
3. I find it hard to believe a woman will be so loose as that she cannot curtail her sexual urges for just 3 days and throws all hell to the wind to smash a new D I C K
4. The idea of the man with whom she slept with being the husband's colleague to me looks too improbable

Bros the story get too many K-leg grin cheesy
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's a trend? Wow!!!!!

15 years is waaaay too much of an age gap. Sies.

Pray tell, how did it happen & how much younger was he?

Lol, chap it's really disgusting. I was so dissapointed seeing osisi I had respect for dealing with varsity boys , like WTF? ....I think yindlala grin. I boys are hungry for imali , the grannies are hungry in other ways tongue.

Lol, brief story. I met him through friends in that shythole Sunnyside lol. He looked matured, tall , manly body and the beard and I was convinced I was talking to a man lol. And he had claimed to be a year older than me lol. I found out about 2 months of knowing him that the man was actually a boy but anyways I was already suspicious with the conversations and some weird actions, either he was a retard or there was something else cheesy. The worst part of it was that he had gone to the same bodying School as my younger brother( same class) , and he is 4 years my junior lipsrsealed grin. I will never hear the end of it with him and his friend lol.

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
:-D:-D so u found him and dat brought d halt to ur escapades??

Lol, that's exactly what I'm saying.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Dnockeror333(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
In Deutheronomy God said a man need be given thirty days off from work! After marriage he is still working within the confirns of 30days period of matrimony?

In your judgement (may Jah remember mercy) your husband will be judged more severelly for the lust for money that took him away from his new wife because of a caused job!

Earths men, why do we sacrifice instead of obey?

And you too..., when your period was so hurt and needful, he left you... (no judgement!)

Worry not, take it to God in prayer, and cast the devils to your back and walk into victory. If he did not receive you again, pray, time will bring him back to you, because you'v been tired for life.

Bless you.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Favourog13(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
After saying I do, in front of pastor, your in-laws, your first line of action was to......
How does your remorsefulness undo the done?
Pathetic.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Dnockeror333(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
Sex vibrator....

Drinking party...

Drinks...

A sinner is tempted by what he or she loved!

Are you in soup? No, not in anyway...!

Just confess to him at the best of time while he is cool, but prepare for it:-

How?

Prepare to be a single lady till the time his rage is past...!

Prepare to become a bondservant of change, come out of the waterloo of this world- repent and turn!

Then wait for the day when it will touch your husband, when God will reach out to him by the power of your incessant prayer "I have forgiving you your misdeeds against Me, I have also likewise asked you to forgive all those who oft against you for my sake and your future, no matter the level of their sin,,,, now have you counted the cost,,,, HAVE YOU THINK OF YOUR WIFE!!!"

He will return to you in peace. Just cool down after repentance.

Think of that day.

Peace, I leave with you.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, that's exactly what I'm saying.
LOL wen did u find him?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Favourog13(m): 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
grin.PR stunt. Anyone who actually believes this OP is a......... grin
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
LOL wen did u find him?

Lol @ the right time .
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by FriendofGod: 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
First of all, you have to take responsibility for your adultery.

Remove that part where you wrote that it was your husband's fault. How can you show remorse when you blame your husband for your adultery?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hi Sir Lefu.... wink

And yeah this story. Well, you will find my thoughts on the matter on the first page or so. I too doubted the story because I notice livelystones is the source and the site has a knack for churning out various romantic dramas some of which actually relates to real life.
So I just gave the story the benefit of the doubt and dropped my comment for posterity's sake. Someone somewhere may be in similar situation Sir Lefu and believe me, the possibility of a honeymoon merged with a sidekick event is not lost on me. I have seen such before butttt the story could still be fake. All the same shaa ooo... I treated it like a real happening. smiley

lefulefu:
Biko this story sounds so so so fakish as the words that comes out from Lai Lai Muhammed's mouthcheesy. Which sane man on his honeymoon would be booking for a business trip. Even dangote that's the most busiest man in Africa would never act like dat.at least the guy would make a short time to be with his wife and shift the business time a day before. Abeg this story Idontbeliveit. TheSu.perNerd,grei.boy,efeso dje,lumi niouz how una reason dis matter? Me iyam thinking dis story was just created by an endtime blogger to generate traffic.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol @ the right time .
LOL, u just keep avoiding my question. Hope he is well kept?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
LOL, u just keep avoiding my question.
Hope he is well kept?

Lol. No other option tongue.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, chap it's really disgusting. I was so dissapointed seeing osisi I had respect for dealing with varsity boys , like WTF? ....I think yindlala grin. I boys are hungry for imali , the grannies are hungry in other ways tongue.

Lol, brief story. I met him through friends in that shythole Sunnyside lol. He looked matured, tall , manly body and the beard and I was convinced I was talking to a man lol. And he had claimed to be a year older than me lol. I found out about 2 months of knowing him that the man was actually a boy but anyways I was already suspicious with the conversations and some weird actions, either he was a retard or there was something else cheesy. The worst part of it was that he had gone to the same bodying School as my younger brother( same class) , and he is 4 years my junior lipsrsealed grin. I will never hear the end of it with him and his friend lol.

The description of the guy sounds yummy grin tongue

So you guys broke up because of the age issue or the immaturity?

See that's the thing that scares me too, immaturity & having different POVs about relationships. Because when they're younger, I don't think they see beyond the "now". I don't have time to play lol.

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol. No other option tongue.
Hoping to find mine soon, I mean really soon. Whenever I hear d word Mzansi, two things comes to my mind, can u guess?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
efesodje:

The story really looks fake. Bloggers nowadays want to be like Linda Ikeja without the hardwork. Too many holes in the story:

1. What type of man fixes his honeymoon the same time with his company's business retreat
2. Which man will leave his fresh wife tongue during his honeymoon to travel on a business trip with his boss
3. I find it hard to believe a woman will be so loose as that she cannot curtail her sexual urges for just 3 days and throws all hell to the wind to smash a new D I C K
4. The idea of the man with whom she slept with being the husband's colleague to me looks too improbable

Bros the story get too many K-leg grin cheesy
lol na even d part of d story wey she say d guy she had sex with happened to be one of the business buddies of her husband make d story sound more fakishcheesy.as u rightly put it...which sort of business man would arrange a business retreat on d day of his honeymoon and which sort of wife no matter how sexually loose will choose her honeymoon as the day to cheatcheesy. Anyway if d story is real na divorce go be d answercheesy.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

The description of the guy sounds yummy grin tongue

So you guys broke up because of the age issue or the immaturity?

See that's the thing that scares me too, immaturity & having different POVs about relationships. Because when they're younger, I don't think they see beyond the "now". I don't have time to play lol.

Lol, the did look like a man I swear tongue cheesy.

Both. I felt very uneasy about the age issue. The immaturity was the ultimate deal breaker though. Lol , yeah I could see it was all about the " now" . And the bytching ke yhoo, I had to play mommy at times grin.

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
Hoping to find mine soon, I mean really soon.
Whenever I hear d word Mzansi, two things comes to my mind, can u guess?

Good luck wink. Nope, what comes to mind ? .
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

Good luck wink. Nope, what comes to mind ? .
Thank you. I may come all d way to SA for that. Lol.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, the did look like a man I swear tongue cheesy.

Both. I felt very uneasy about the age issue. The immaturity was the ultimate deal breaker though. Lol , yeah I could see it was all about the " now" . And the bytching ke yhoo, I had to play mommy at times grin.

Oh, OK.

Lol, he threw tantrums? You became a babysitter by force, girl.

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
Thank you.
I may come all d way to SA for that. Lol.

Lol, for ?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, for ?
just to see if I could find one there. Funny isn't it?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Oh, OK.

Lol, he threw tantrums? You became a babysitter by force, girl.

Lol , tjo ! . Plus u boy was an attention seeker yerr grin. Lol, exactly.

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
just to see if I could find one there. Funny isn't it?

Lol, I was still waiting to her what comes to mind when you see the name " Mzansi". Not funny but kinda weird.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, I was still waiting to her what comes to mind when you see the name " Mzansi". Not funny but kinda weird.
Thought we are over dat "Mzansi" talk.
Weird? What made it weird?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
Thought we are over dat "Mzansi" talk.
Weird? What made it weird?

But you never answered. Never mind anyways. Weird because you guys have a bigger pool of women than us ,and you would have the cultural and home ground advantage over there than here.

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Hi Sir Lefu.... wink

And yeah this story. Well, you will find my thoughts on the matter on the first page or so. I too doubted the story because I notice livelystones is the source and the site has a knack for churning out various romantic dramas some of which actually relates to real life.
So I just gave the story the benefit of the doubt and dropped my comment for posterity's sake. Someone somewhere may be in similar situation Sir Lefu and believe me, the possibility of a honeymoon merged with a sidekick event is not lost on me. I have seen such before butttt the story could still be fake. All the same shaa ooo... I treated it like a real happening. smiley

if the story is real then the marriage is dead on arrivalcheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Won't Tell Me What's On Her Mind / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / Revenge From An Ex

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55