Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! (13751 Views)

Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
nifemi25:
It's better you reveal the secrets to him now and seek for forgiveness, (though it might cause an alarm).

No way
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

But you never answered. Never mind anyways. Weird because you guys have a bigger pool of women than us ,and you would have the cultural and home ground advantage over there than here.
am not willing to answer the Mzansi talk anyway.
Where do u thnk I come from?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

But you never answered. Never mind anyways. Weird because you guys have a bigger pool of women than us ,and you would have the cultural and home ground advantage over there than here.
am not willing to answer the Mzansi talk anyway.
Where do u thnk I come from??
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

Am not willing to answer that Mzansi talk anyway.
Where do u think I come from?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
Am not willing to answer that Mzansi talk anyway.
Where do u think I come from?

Ok then . Don't know .
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

Ok then . Don't know .
But u just assumed am 4rm Nigeria.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
soo.... It's d husband's fault now?
not necessarily, but his stupidity and ijebu mentality led to it. you are not supposed to give openings for flies in ur marriage.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
lefulefu:
Biko this story sounds so so so fakish as the words that comes out from Lai Lai Muhammed's mouthcheesy. Which sane man on his honeymoon would be booking for a business trip. Even dangote that's the most busiest man in Africa would never act like dat.at least the guy would make a short time to be with his wife and shift the business time a day before. Abeg this story Idontbeliveit. TheSuperNerd,greiboy,efesodje,luminiouz how una reason dis matter? Me iyam thinking dis story was just created by an endtime blogger to generate traffic.
the thing weak me. i am sure the man is from ijebu. they are rhe ones that think cheaply like this.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
But u just assumed am 4rm Nigeria.

Yes, where are you from then ?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
not necessarily, but his stupidity and ijebu mentality led to it. you are not supposed to give openings for flies in ur marriage.
LOL @ Ijebu mentality, make Ijebu men catch u first.
D hubby happens to be sumhow stupid to me, businez over family for him, he shouldn't have married then.
But how can she be so hot dat a newly married lady will throw caution to d wind. Potential sugar mummy to me.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
LOL @ Ijebu mentality, make Ijebu men catch u first.
D hubby happens to be sumhow stupid to me, businez over family for him, he shouldn't have married then.
But how can she be so hot dat a newly married lady will throw caution to d wind. Potential sugar mummy to me.
Good point, she should stay far away from a bottle from now on.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

Yes, where are you from then ?
Your assumptions are correct. Just wanted to be sure of where u thnk I come 4rm. Lol
Having a larger pool of women doesn't mean, it depends on what catches ur fancy.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Good point, she should stay far away from a bottle from now on.
My dear, those bottles are innocent, it's just what she is, sex freak lady. D hubby go tire. Don't wan2 catch dat type though.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
Your assumptions are correct. Just wanted to be sure of where u thnk I come 4rm. Lol
Having a larger pool of women doesn't mean, it depends on what catches ur fancy.

Ok. My point was that you are likely to find more variety in a larger population than a smaller one .
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
the thing weak me. i am sure the man is from ijebu. they are rhe ones that think cheaply like this.
hahahahaha cheesycheesy

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

Ok. My point was that you are likely to find more variety in a larger population than a smaller one .
funny write up, atimes, variety will make u lack a choice and then u 4get about making a choice don't u thnk so?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Grayjoy:
funny write up, atimes, variety will make u lack a choice and then u 4get about making a choice don't u thnk so?

It depends on the person and their focus .
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by judgedredd22(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, she seems to have loose panties.....I suggest she not leave her premises from now on without hubby grin that will help her not to sin no more lol. She is a danger to herself grin but I understand her , it's hard out there lol.

it is your environment that pushed her to it and your kinsman as well! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mzansian:

It depends on the person and their focus .
can you expatiate on dat pls?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by pu7pl3(m): 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
krissconnect:

See them

Bro this meme killed me grin
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by addictiv(m): 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
its funny how women never take responsibility for their wrongdoing and find ways to blame it on the guy whenever they screw up. this woman cheated because she is a cheat and will continue to be a cheat. my heart goes out to the husband because he married a cheat. The trip the man went for was for him to be able to put food on the table and afford the nice things of life for her to enjoy and yet see how she pays him back. i don't care how sorry or how many crocodile tears she sheds it cant undo the fact that she is disloyal and dishonest. if the tables were turned you will see statements like "Men are scum". a man is expected to be loyal to his wife when shes having her menses, when she is pregnant, when she is nursing kids, when she is having a rough day etc, he should not seek solace outside even when he is in need of some intimacy, he should switch it off or self-service himself to death because he is a man and should be understanding, he should make sacrifices. but the same man travels for a few days and the wife is already screwing a stranger and she is blaming it on him because he travelled, forgetting that he would rather stay in the company of his new bride than spend it discussing policies and market shares. she couldnt keep herself in check, and like always the man takes the blame.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by bilaya(m): 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
Slut!
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2018
judgedredd22:

it is your environment that pushed her to it and your kinsman as well! grin grin grin grin grin

LMFAO, you are crazy. So if I came to naija and did the same, should I blame you and your environment for not zipping my pants title ? cheesy grin
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 8:58am On Feb 14, 2018
Grayjoy:
can you expatiate on dat pls?

Let's let it be .
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 9:05am On Feb 14, 2018
Mzansian:

Let's let it be .

Hayi sana, I thought you & dzaddy have a "Do not disturb" sign on the door today. Been wondering where you at.

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 9:15am On Feb 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hayi sana, I thought you & dzaddy have a "Do not disturb" sign on the door today. Been wondering where you at.

LMFAO, oh please! Lo undithukileyo ndisathi " happy valentines" grin. Was just a little busy . How's your morning?

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 9:23am On Feb 14, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, oh please! Lo undithukileyo ndisathi " happy valentines" grin. Was just a little busy . How's your morning?

Ndibhorwa ngulo wam. Hayi ngeke, I'm single! grin Unyile! The morning is a bit blah as you can imagine. I'm just watching people receiving huge bouquets of flowers & the likes. Seems people are going extra this year.

Lol, isn't he into Valentine's day? Are you into it? Do you have expectations on the day? TBH, I don't really know how to feel about today.

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ndibhorwa ngulo wam. Hayi ngeke, I'm single! grin Unyile! The morning is a bit blah as you can imagine. I'm just watching people receiving huge bouquets of flowers & the likes. Seems people are going extra this year.

Lol, isn't he into Valentine's day? Are you into it? Do you have expectations on the day? TBH, I don't really know how to feel about today.

Lol, ukwenzeni now?. Lol , stop being dramatic and take it like a champ grin. Hahaha , you mean people are getting cheesier by the day ? cheesy.

He kinda used to be but I knocked the sense into him lol. No, I was never into that's why when I joking around ekuseni endiphoxa lol. Lol, I only expect a bottle of wine in the evening while watching depressing news on tv grin. Lol, going out in the evening while holding hands like you just met last week ain't your thing ? cheesy. Or sometimes ?

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 14, 2018
Mzansian:

Let's let it be .
Ok, if u wish. Is that you on ur dp?
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by XhosaNostra(f): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, ukwenzeni now?. Lol , stop being dramatic and take it like a champ grin. Hahaha , you mean people are getting cheesier by the day ? cheesy.

He kinda used to be but I knocked the sense into him lol. No, I was never into that's why when I joking around ekuseni endiphoxa lol. Lol, I only expect a bottle of wine in the evening while watching depressing news on tv grin. Lol, going out in the evening while holding hands like you just met last week ain't your thing ? cheesy. Or sometimes ?

Yho wena ndinentlungu e-serious, but that's a story for another day, offline. Enough about that for now.

Yey man, people are really outdoing themselves ouchea. They're really showing us fairytale stuff today.

Oh, at least you guys have set up a tempo that works for the both of you. NICE. Life is what you make of it. You don't have to live by the ideals of others.

I've not met anyone that makes me feel like doing what you described lol. I'm always angry. Hahaha. Maybe one day I'll experience it. I hope.

Enjoy your date tonight, love. Do everything I won't be doing tongue

1 Like

Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2018
Grayjoy:
Ok, if u wish.
Is that you on ur dp?

No, it ain't.
Re: I Was With Another Man On My Honeymoon, Its My Husband’s Fault! by Mzansian(f): 10:24am On Feb 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yho wena ndinentlungu e-serious, but that's a story for another day, offline. Enough about that for now.

Yey man, people are really outdoing themselves ouchea. They're really showing us fairytale stuff today.

Oh, at least you guys have set up a tempo that works for the both of you. NICE. Life is what you make of it. You don't have to live by the ideals of others.

I've not met anyone that makes me feel like doing what you described lol. I'm always angry. Hahaha. Maybe one day I'll experience it. I hope.

Enjoy your date tonight, love. Do everything I won't be doing tongue

Eish Sani. K ke dear let's leave it for some other time.

Lol, you mean maxing up their credit cards on rubbish grin ...I'm hating forgive me lol.

Exactly , even though we are labelled as ouma and oupa grin. We like our comfort though, fck 'em all grin.

Lol, here I thought you were the romantic type. But I get you.

Lol, I will enjoy screaming at politicians on tv for sure grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men / Share Your NYSC Romance Experience / Only Married Men Ask Me Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.