Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (41026 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by lacemose(m): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
''Dangote Will Not Make Heaven, He Does Not Pay Tithe And
Give His First Fruit To God Yearly'' - RCCG Pastor Fumes
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETdW8c6Ge5s

daddyfreeze:

Dangote won’t make heaven?
-
Where do they get these ones from? Pulpit alawadas!�
-
How can you be obedient to God? He says through tithes offering and first fruit? How ignorant!
-
If I tell you that the god of most Nigerian pastors loves money, you people will be angry, una see am?
-
You OBEY God in the new covenant by loving your neigbor as yourself, sometging your pastors need to start obeying, instead of building schools with church funds, yet members can't attend. Not by paying tithes... Jesus never collected tithes or first fruit and neither did his disciples.
-
Your pastors disobey Jesus and force their congregations to obey Malachi.
-
Dangote won't make heaven, but your GO will ABI? Well done, heaven's gateman!
-
Dangote doesn't have peace of mind, but those who lie and twist the words of Jesus to make merchandise of the poor and devour the houses of widows do?
-
Will you come down from that pulpit and get a real job? Alwada Keri keri
-
◄ Matthew 23 ►
[13]“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you shut the door of the Kingdom of Heaven in people’s faces. You won’t go in yourselves, and you don’t let others enter either. [15]“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you cross land and sea to make one convert, and then you turn that person into twice the child of hell you yourselves are!
-
◄ Jeremiah 23 ►
[1] “What sorrow awaits the leaders of my people—the shepherds of my sheep—for they have destroyed and scattered the very ones they were expected to care for,” says the LORD.
-
[11] “Even the priests and prophets
are ungodly, wicked men.
I have seen their despicable acts
right here in my own Temple,”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfEWvieH5M1/

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by madridguy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
As a Muslim I believe Alhaji Dangote will be paying his Zakat.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by GavelSlam: 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
Na the gate fees be that.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nukilia: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
Oh God! Who is this one again lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by ObaKlaz: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Respect to the genuine pastors out there, but bible-twisting hediots like this one will rot in the hotest part of hell, while the devil gives them 5,000 lashes of his eletric cat o'nine tails per second for eternity.

29 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by tstx(m): 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Most Nigerian Pastors Are Jokers.... How to identify them... look out for those wey dey speak in tongues anyhow

26 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by HausaOverlord: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
Buhahahahaha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Next2Bezee(m): 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
His RCCG branch is probably not meeting the tithe and first fruit quota, so his job is threatened. Yet people will go and worship with this pastorpreneur and expect their prayers to be answered.

2 Peter 2:1-3 - “But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.”

Let me clarify, I am Christian and i believe in the word of the Lord. I read my bible, meditate on the word and pray. But i refuse to allow any pastor to tell me that A in the bible means B because that is the spiritual meaning.

Matthew 7:15 - “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.”

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by simplex2: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
Arrogant christians: the ignorant pastor doesn't even want to know if Dangote, as a muslim is fulfilling his own islam requirement.

Same way they boldly proclaim that anyone that doesn't accept their christ as his personal savior will perish in hell.

So the pastor is consoling his 'poor' congregation with reward of heaven after they are made to part with their hard earned January income.

Smart ponzi scheme.

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Biodun37: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
they just want to make money any how it comes. tithes from yahoo boys, kidnappers & armed robbers no more enough. He needs to add that of Dangote.
Thief

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Daviddson(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
lacemose:
''Dangote Will Not Make Heaven, He Does Not Pay Tithe And
Give His First Fruit To God Yearly'' - RCCG Pastor Fumes
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETdW8c6Ge5s
Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Lies! That was not what he said. Thank God I didn't make a comment before watching it. Bloggers and lie! Every religion has bias towards its beliefs. As Christians, we believe (and that's the truth) that Christ is the only way to God and as such... You know the rest. We are not being mean or inconsiderate or arrogant. Truth is exclusive.
12submarine:
Lol @ Heaven's gateman?
Go and watch it again. He said the difference between a Christian billionaire and dangote, the richest man in Africa, is that "one will make heaven while the other will not because the other does not pay tithes" . Now, between a Christian billionaire and the moslem dangote, who pays tithes and who doesn't pay?
You're visibly lying; he never added that bold. He was only majoring on being a Christian and not who doesn't pay tithe!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by mayowascholar(m): 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
heresies
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by IsYou: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
Like seriously? Before you comment make sure you watch the video.

Look before you leap.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by scribble: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
Wolllup

Has he responded to uc ubah before coming for church again

Freeze uc ubah ended ur career last weekend

Its over

STFU

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by eleojo23: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
I think pastors should desist from making direct statements like this. Even if your faith says anyone who doesn't believe in your God won't make heaven, I think it is wrong to say that so and so person will not make heaven just because they fall into that category at the moment. You never know what will happen in the future.

This approach of outrightly condemning people to hell makes them not to want to even give your God a chance in their life, after all, what's the point anyway? You have already told them they are going to hell.

We should learn to present the facts of our gospel without pointing condemning fingers at people who God has not given up on yet.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by tesppidd: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
Freeze all over these pastors like a rash.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by AlexCk: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hmmm.

'I will have mercy upon those that I'll have mercy',
'Judge not, so you won't be judge'.

These so-called pastors though.
God have mercy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by ibkgab001: 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Smh that pastor is true definition of unfortunate now if dangote behead him now some people will be shouting Muslims are bad

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by HigherEd: 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Well that's Christianity's biblical belief. If you are not a Christian you won't make heaven.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Newpride(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Freeze bn reacting like chemical all the time. And to the pastor ....... are u the one judge or are u in the position of God?
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by AnodaIT(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Somebody has been calculating 10% of another person's asset lately.

Before it was that if you dont tithe, you will not prosper

So it is no longer that God will not bless him, the threat has turn towards heaven

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by MiyettiAllah: 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
This is what upsets us. What type of talk is this?

We will graze on their Camp Ground at Mowe, insha Allah!

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by marvin904(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
am still saying it who is paying this dude to display this amount of stupidty undecided undecided
and some stupid peeps wont watch the vid buh would just comment like fools they are undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Obierika(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
Deluded pastor

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Dollabiz: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
L
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by boolet: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
cheesy Comedians kawai

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by inventor432(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
is he God?

moreover what gave him the assurance of making heaven too?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by 12submarine(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lol @ Heaven's gateman?

Daviddson:
Lies! That was not what he said. Thank God I didn't make a comment before watching it. Bloggers and lie! Every religion has bias towards its beliefs. As Christians, we believe (and that's the truth) that Christ is the only way to God and as such... You know the rest. We are not being mean or inconsiderate or arrogant. Truth is exclusive.
Go and watch it again. He said the difference between a Christian billionaire and dangote, the richest man in Africa, is that "one will make heaven while the other will not because the other does not pay tithes". Now, between a Christian billionaire and the moslem dangote, who pays tithes and who doesn't pay?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by rawtouch: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
shey na you go stand at heavens gate deh give gate pass..

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by mayskit4luv(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ok
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Afritop(m): 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
How to recognize some pastor that is hungry yet this one will keep disgracing himself

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.