Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (41030 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by jamescross: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
Stevebamdex:

I'm a christian,being honest and living for the truth is a grave sin to the church of today which they now fights against..
Freeze is an unbeliever by standard,but I like it when he dragged them{the church}to see the truth they ought to see and live for..perhaps,that will reset their mindset and crush their selfish ego..truth is golden,many claim to desire it but none of us want to live for it.
the price of truth though free is a burden for many to bear, it's golden because rare that any would value anything above self.

the spirit of fear and the spirit of falsehood have a common home in the heart of the proud.

for me to find to truth i had to admit that i'm a fool and all the principles and pride i held were not true.

the first thing the truth does is break the heart into two, yes it's but unbearable and only grace can make anyone bear it long enough
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by rhektor(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
shallysgirl:
The pastor said Dangote will not make heaven in clear term for whatever reason, that is secondary. He shouldn't have made such statement .

I still maintain you did not watch the video grin grin grin
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by rhektor(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
eleojo23:

My friend, I watched it before posting that comment.

He said the difference between Dangote and a Christian millionaire is that one will make heaven and the other one will not.

I am not even talking about the tithe issue.
I am saying he should not outrightly say somebody will go to hell when the person is still alive and there is possibility of change.

You failed to comprehend my comment

No, I did not fail to understand what you were trying to put forward but my comment is about those of you who are thinking for the man because of Freeze's troll

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by NavalObi37: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
simplex2:
Arrogant christians: the ignorant pastor doesn't even want to know if Dangote, as a muslim is fulfilling his own islam requirement.

Same way they boldly proclaim that anyone that doesn't accept their christ as his personal savior will perish in hell.

So the pastor is consoling his 'poor' congregation with reward of heaven after they are made to part with their hard earned January income.

Smart ponzi scheme.

Oga, I may not be in support of what he said. but one very thing am so sure if this
WITHOUT JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE, FORGET GOD'S KINGDOM (HEAVEN)
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by iammolise(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
The pastor himself fvcked up... Why is he trying to do God's job for God... Shouldn't God be the judge of who'll make heaven and who'll go to hell .... Some people will just read the Bible in and out without proper understanding, then Just believe they have known more than God himself.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by olawalebabs(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
You preach hate and condemn violence. some people need to check the nut in their brain.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Next2Bezee(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
rhektor:

Going to London by flight does not imply another person can not go through the sea. Paying tithe is not the only way to get rich hardwork is. However, paying tithe for we that believe attracts blessings which means we get blessed by God for little efforts unlike those who don't pay and get a reward fro their own work. The man never said that Dangote is going to hell watch it over again

If he said that between Dangote and a Christian Millionaire, one will make heaven and the other will not, did he mean that the Christian millionaire won't make heaven? Don't be like this now, don't make yourself lie by trying to defend such a statement.

With your line of reasoning, the Bible never stated that tithe must be money. The bible also emphasized celebrating in the house of God and helping those in need.

But this is never part of the tithe doctrine. All they ask for is money money and more money. But if you feel that paying money to a pastor attracts blessings to you, then Goodluck with that.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by debolayinka(m): 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
BetaThings:

So who told you the person is a Muslim?
Why is it that you guys always assume things without checking?
Baba check what I quoted, then quote me again.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Afamed: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
amazon14:

From the explanation I've gotten so far, it's clear that moslem pay tithe while pretending holier than thou while they support freezer who dare not criticize their imam or their doctrine
Zakat is not the same as tithe brother. Zakat is for less privileged where the Imam / Alfa does not instruct you to bring Zakat to him but the half not and the less privileged in the society. The Alfa/ Imam does offer his Zakat to the less privileged around him either cash or food items. A Universal Islamic accepted opinion on Zakat, you give it to the less privileged, any other thing than that is charity.
Neither the Sultan of Sokoto non Alh Abdullah Akinbode , a reknown member of Nasfat is qualified as category of people mentioned in the Quran to be offered Zakat to. Infact they are to give Zakat to the less privileged in their environment. Zakat is giving to the poor not from the poor to the rich.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by bidemi1190: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
A former jtf commander stole billions, worshipped at winners and at sametime he was a deacon. Paid 30 million as tithe .now efcc is tormenting him. So he will make heaven? We have lost our values as a people.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by shallysgirl: 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
marvin904:

r you a christian undecided undecided
if you r i shake my head..
buh if you aint i still shake my head undecided undecided
I am a Christian but I am not stupid.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by marvin904(m): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
shallysgirl:
I am a Christian but I am not stupid.

never said you where.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by DakhnRaul: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
marvin904:
am still saying it who is paying this dude to display this amount of stupidty undecided undecided
and some stupid peeps wont watch the vid buh would just comment like fools they are undecided undecided

Look at this shithole nigga. Watch the video again, this time listen with your ear not your asshole. The man said "...the difference between christian millionaire and Dangote is that one will make heaven and the other will not"... Who knows, may na free basics app u dy use. Oponu007.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by don4real18(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
NavalObi37:

Oga, I may not be in support of what he said. but one very thing am so sure if this
Who told you that
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Afamed: 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
don4real18:
Who told you that
His pastor, lol
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by madridguy(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
Zakat (Arabic: زكاة‎ zakāh [zaˈkaː], "that which purifies",[1] also Zakat al-mal [zaˈkaːt alˈmaːl] زكاة المال, "zakat on wealth",[2] or Zakah)[3] is a form of alms-giving treated in Islam as a religious obligation or tax,[4][5] which, by Quranic ranking, is next after prayer (salat) in importance.[6]

As one of the Five Pillars of Islam, zakat is a religious obligation for all Muslims who meet the necessary criteria of wealth.[7] It is not a charitable contribution,[8] and is considered to be a tax, or obligatory alms.[9][10] Zakat is based on income and the value of all of one's possessions.[13][14] It is customarily 2.5% (or 1/40th)[15] of a Muslim's total savings and wealth above a minimum amount known as nisab,[16] but Islamic scholars differ on how much nisab is and other aspects of zakat.

So sorry for the late response. You can read more on the link provided below.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zakat

amazon14:

Please what is Zakat?
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by billyG(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
who even telld pastor he himsef will make heaven,did he know d direction of heaven.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by DakhnRaul: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
rhektor:

Going to London by flight does not imply another person can not go through the sea. Paying tithe is not the only way to get rich hardwork is. However, paying tithe for we that believe attracts blessings which means we get blessed by God for little efforts unlike those who don't pay and get a reward fro their own work. The man never said that Dangote is going to hell watch it over again

"Blessed by God for little efforts unlike those who don't pay and get reward from their own work"... How else can one define a lazy man? You want to reap more than you sow, are you not a thief?

You have quoted more than 20 persons asking them to watch the video. You watched it and didn't hear the preacher say " Dangote will not make heaven" as stated by the headline hence the pastor didn't say so. Where is your common sense? A member in sunday school asked "what id the difference between Dangote and a christian" and the pastor responded " one will make heaven and other will not" ...what is the difference between the meaning of that statement and the headline?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by marvin904(m): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
DakhnRaul:

Look at this shithole nigga. Watch the video again, this time listen with your ear not your asshole. The man said "...the difference between christian millionaire and Dangote is that one will make heaven and the other will not"... Who knows, may na free basics app u dy use. Oponu007.

who is this fool again
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by cafempropertyng: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
Do a research on the internet. Dangote contributed N6 billion to feed the IDP's,poor,hungry and homeless in the Northeast.No mention of pastors or churches were mentioned because of their paltry and chicken change small donations yet this pastor wants Dangote to divert the N6 billion to a pastor to buy private jets and expand his parishes and university money making businesses funded by peoples toil and sweat.Heartless!!!
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by TheKingIsHere: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
tstx:
Most Nigerian Pastors Are Jokers.... How to identify them... look out for those wey dey speak in tongues anyhow

Did you watch the video?
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by rhektor(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
DakhnRaul:

"Blessed by God for little efforts unlike those who don't pay and get reward from their own work"... How else can one define a lazy man? You want to reap more than you sow, are you not a thief?

You have quoted more than 20 persons asking them to watch the video. You watched it and didn't hear the preacher say " Dangote will not make heaven" as stated by the headline hence the pastor didn't say so. Where is your common sense? A member in sunday school asked "what id the difference between Dangote and a christian" and the pastor responded " one will make heaven and other will not" ...what is the difference between the meaning of that statement and the headline?

You only concluded for him, you draw inference from his statement which suit you simply because you want to make him look bad. Your case is beyond redemption
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by rhektor(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Next2Bezee:

If he said that between Dangote and a Christian Millionaire, one will make heaven and the other will not, did he mean that the Christian millionaire won't make heaven? Don't be like this now, don't make yourself lie by trying to defend such a statement.

With your line of reasoning, the Bible never stated that tithe must be money. The bible also emphasized celebrating in the house of God and helping those in need.

But this is never part of the tithe doctrine. All they ask for is money money and more money. But if you feel that paying money to a pastor attracts blessings to you, then Goodluck with that.

Your problem is greed, you want to enjoy the benefits of serving God without any sacrifice on your part. Good luck to you do as you wish but don't drag us into your folly
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by arnold123: 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
lacemose:
''Dangote Will Not Make Heaven, He Does Not Pay Tithe And
Give His First Fruit To God Yearly'' - RCCG Pastor Fumes
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETdW8c6Ge5s

daddyfreeze:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfEWvieH5M1/
stupid pastor
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Next2Bezee(m): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
rhektor:

Your problem is greed, you want to enjoy the benefits of serving God without any sacrifice on your part. Good luck to you do as you wish but don't drag us into your folly

You have now resorted to insults and you call yourself a child of God. God has only asked for our belief, faith in him and love for each other.

If your pastor is telling you that God wants your money then go ahead and keep paying the pastor money to give to God for you. That's your business and the height of folly itself.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by 12submarine(m): 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
rhektor:

You only concluded for him, you draw inference from his statement which suit you simply because you want to make him look bad. Your case is beyond redemption
So in your own inference from his statement which wouldn't make him look bad, between dangote and a Christian, who will make heaven? Pls use your inference to justify how your own case is within redemption.
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by simplex2: 9:57am On Feb 13, 2018
NavalObi37:

Oga, I am also sure of this:

Without Allah in your life and without acknowledging the ways of his holy prophet Mohammed, forget God's kingdom. You will surely be roasted in Allah's hellfire which he prepared for you.

How about that?
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by marttol: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2018
simplex2:
Arrogant christians: the ignorant pastor doesn't even want to know if Dangote, as a muslim is fulfilling his own islam requirement.

Same way they boldly proclaim that anyone that doesn't accept their christ as his personal savior will perish in hell.

So the pastor is consoling his 'poor' congregation with reward of heaven after they are made to part with their hard earned January income.

Smart ponzi scheme.
you are deceiving yourself if you think you will make heaven without CHRIST
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by simplex2: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
marttol:

You are deceiving yourself if you think you will make heaven without acknowledging allah as the only true God and mohammed as his prophet.

Accept Allah and his prophet now or you perish.

Okk?
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by simplex2: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts by Maleka1: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
marttol:
ur mentality tells u DAT. dont condemn any religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.