Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

#bbnaija: Khloe Wins Head Of House! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Khloe Wins Head Of House! (17204 Views)

BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her / BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" / Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Wins Head Of House! by Truckpusher(m): 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
ikombe:
na Lyon cut my small 16k ticket angry
Una dey learn work. grin
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Wins Head Of House! by emeka2847: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
Buhari wey never ban all the obscene oyinbo films wey una dey watch na him go ban ordinary BBNaija?

We dey wait o grin

Amarabae:
If buhari can ban this BBnaija for me, let him rule till 3080.
Very annoying crap

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Wins Head Of House! by LZAA: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ayodele70:
The 3 female housemates, Khloe, Bam Bam and Ifu Ennada who qualified for Head of House game yesterday after the guys were disqualified have just concluded their game, and Khloe emerged the winner.

She chose her partner, K-Brule to enjoy her HOH luxury benefits with her.

She's officially the boss of the House. Let's see who bows down and sucks up to 'Kween Khloe'.

K_Square has Immunity from the Nominations tonight.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/bbnaija-khloe-wins-head-of-house.html
of what value is this nonsense to the average nigerian biko?
even abroad other shows have overtaken big brother
smh
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Wins Head Of House! by horlakunle25(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
Unpredictableme:
I pray Chelsea lose tonight's match
I pray ur phone get fault tonite!!
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Wins Head Of House! by OBku4(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
nairavsdollars:
the current BBNaija is poo....the first edition was far better

abeg make me hear word
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Wins Head Of House! by adams345(m): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Congrats khole u re d best
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Wins Head Of House! by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
28banks:
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website ….
For …N69,999 ( Original Value of N150,000 - Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE

Plus much more

FOR ADDITIONAL INFO CONTACT US ON: O81-(8742)~8339

Can I get a link to the PayPal report that says that Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide?
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Wins Head Of House! by Organizer111222(m): 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
All this rubbish names their mother and father did not name them only tell me they are olosho... whats khloe??
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Wins Head Of House! by alufahh1982: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
sisipelebe:
you mean the 2006 first edition?

noo the 1956 edition,,, mumu
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Wins Head Of House! by GreenArrow1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
Organizer111222:
All this rubbish names their mother and father did not name them only tell me they are olosho... whats khloe??

It's a simple alphabet trick. Khloe - kl = hoe.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Wins Head Of House! by Amarabae(f): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nizguy:

indeed Igbo Amaka.

ur decency, simplicity and gorgeousness are quite alarming and sparkling
Thanks

Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Wins Head Of House! by Nizguy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
Amarabae:

Thanks

Welcome Angel that walks on earth pls check ur email
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Wins Head Of House! by Amarabae(f): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nizguy:

Welcome Angel that walks on earth pls check ur email
Lol. Oga, you de vex o.
Not necessary.
I am a MRS with a kid, not miss.

grin grin grin
Re: #bbnaija: Khloe Wins Head Of House! by Nizguy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=Amarabae post=65013675]
Lol. Oga, you de vex o.
Not necessary.
I am a MRS with a kid, not miss.

grin grin grin

Honestly my foot always walk with my heart especially wen I see sparkling Angel from my tribe. Nice dear happy married life. Ekelem gara indi ebe gi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strike Back Season 5!!! Its Back / Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / BBNaija All Stars: Whitemoney’s Cooking Strategy Won’t Work This Time – Uriel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.