Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

"Now Let The Show Begin": Denrele Edun Celebrates Khloe As She Becomes BBN HOH - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Now Let The Show Begin": Denrele Edun Celebrates Khloe As She Becomes BBN HOH (610 Views)

Denrele Edun Celebrates 39th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Denrele Edun Celebrates 38th Birthday, Releases Sexy Pictures / Denrele Edun At His Matriculation In UNILAG In 1998: Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Now Let The Show Begin": Denrele Edun Celebrates Khloe As She Becomes BBN HOH by Holuwahyomzzy: 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
"Now Let The Show Begin": Denrele Edun Celebrates Khloe As She Becomes New Head Of House

@YomzzyBlog

Popular model and TV presenter, Denrele Edun took to his IG page to celebrate Big Brother Naija Housemate, Khloe after she emerged as the new head of house after Tobi's reign for two weeks.

Sharing the photo below, He wrote;

"DIZZY WITH EXCITEMENT IS NO MERE PHRASE: My SuperGirl KHLOE IS HEAD OF HOUSE! I prayed for this moment And yes, it came to PASS! Oya, BUSAYO ABIRI aka SINGLE WAHALA now DOUBLE WAHALA as our Winsh of the Winshes..... @kokobykhloe Let the SHOW BEGIN!"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/02/bbnaija-now-let-show-begin-denrele-edun.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: "Now Let The Show Begin": Denrele Edun Celebrates Khloe As She Becomes BBN HOH by Holuwahyomzzy: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Seen Singing And Praying To God After Threatening To Burn Churches / "I Can't Fix Your Problem" - M.i Reply Twitter User Who Called Him A Mad Man. / Hit Or Miss? Runtown Inks New 'gun' Tattoo On His Body (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.