Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland (1021 Views)

What Weird Smell Do You Enjoy? / Nairaland Top 10 Threads Of The Decade!! / 4 Things That Will Make You Enjoy This Weekend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nairaland surely is one of the best forum in Nigeria I get every news I want on here most importantly in Nigeria.

now there are threads I enjoy most whenever I'm on here.....

1: Snake threads.... lala oshaprapra

2: story threads

3: love threads

4: graphic threads

5: entertainment threads

oya feel free to mention yours shapraprah
Re: Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland by Papanwamaikpe: 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
No thread gives me innermost joy than thread about how useless single ladies in their thirties and above are. The way they come out in mass and wail in and out of the thread is so so hilarious. more of such threads please!

Hi Alexialin grin
Re: Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
No thread gives me innermost joy than thread about how useless single ladies in their thirties and above are. The way they come out in mass and wail in and out of the thread is so so hilarious. more of such threads please!

Hi Alexialin grin

Thanks for the publicity papanwamaikpe. cheesy

Three cute successful guys on Nairaland chatted me up, to be their vals, on different time difference. Two from Lagos, one from Abuja. They didn't know me initially but with your praises here and there, coupled with my cute pics. Am a hot cake all over again tongue

Hahahahahahahahhah cheesy

Mehn! God is great! cheesy

I would say your publicity is doing me alot of good instead of harm.. cheesy
Ride on! grin keep it coming Biko!

Peeps, He thinks he's tarnishing my image, on the contrary he's boosting it. Lol

Yeaaaa grin

Say more! Please! grin

1 Like

Re: Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland by Papanwamaikpe: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
alexialin:

Thanks for the publicity papanwamaikpe. cheesy

Three cute successful guys on Nairaland chatted me up, to be their vals, on different time difference. Two from Lagos, one from Abuja. They didn't know me initially but with your praises here and there, coupled with my cute pics. Am a hot cake all over again tongue

Hahahahahahahahhah cheesy

Mehn! God is great! cheesy

I would say your publicity is doing me alot of good instead of harm.. cheesy
Ride on! grin keep it coming Biko!

Peeps, He thinks he's tarnishing my image, on the contrary he's boosting it. Lol

Yeaaaa grin

Say more! Please! grin
Should forward my account details for a token of appreciation? grin
Re: Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Should forward my account details for a token of appreciation? grin

Ole! Come and collect. No be only account details. Na account calculator.

You think your insults will make guys run away from me? That's where God pass u!

Ope ooooo tongue grin

Uv made me popular online!

Whosoever wey says God does not exist? Do not understand . cheesy

Biko keep it coming grin

Have even changed my pics, to another luscious one tongue
Re: Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland by Papanwamaikpe: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
alexialin:

Ole! Come and collect. No be only account details. Na account calculator.

You think your insults will make guys run away from me? That's where God pass u!

Ope ooooo tongue grin

Uv made me popular online!

Whosoever wey says God does not exist? Do not understand . cheesy

Biko keep it coming grin

Have even changed my pics, to another luscious one tongue

Oya go and give those three cute nairaland guys a taste of your pussy. then you get back to me so we can continue from where we stopped
Re: Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland by Papanwamaikpe: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
Alexialin, this your new pix ugly no be small ooh
Re: Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Alexialin, this your new pix ugly no be small ooh

Na so.
Re: Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Oya go and give those three cute nairaland guys a taste of your pussy. then you get back to me so we can continue from where we stopped

I hope you won't die of high bp soon, on my matter tongue

Lol cheesy
Re: Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland by Papanwamaikpe: 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
alexialin:

I hope you won't die of high bp soon, on my matter tongue

Lol cheesy

Why will I die of high bp over a fake married granny like you?
Re: Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland by Papanwamaikpe: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
alexialin:

Am done with you nut case.

Go and die.

My matter will kill you sooner than you expect.

Singing like a broken record. That's all your life is all about.

Definitely I will be a granny one day and great grand ma too.. I receive it.. So go and kill yourself goat!
My regards to your imaginary hubby and cute son grin
Re: Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
alexialin:

Na so.
Is that you on your profile pic?
Re: Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland by Fkforyou(m): 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ever since the "boys night out" thread went low-key, I don't enjoy any other thread again.. embarassed

I miss that thread sha... undecided
Re: Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland by victorian(f): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ishilove:

Is that you on your profile pic?

That's Alexialin.

She said I should tell everyone here the moderators have banned her , upon the fact that papanwamaikpe has been trolling, insulting and tarnishing her image for a week now. They didn't do anything about it.

Bit tonight, they decided to ban her handle.

Isn't that injustice from the moderators?

Is that fair?

With all the insults and victimization from papanwamaikpe to alexialin and she reported several times, they didn't ban his handle.. But they seem it fit to ban Alexialin handle.

Moderators God is watching u all.
Re: Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland by Papanwamaikpe: 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
victorian:

That's Alexialin.

She said I should tell everyone here the moderators have banned her , upon the fact that papanwamaikpe has been trolling, insulting and tarnishing her image for a week now. They didn't do anything about it.

Is that fair?

With all the insults and victimization from papanwamaikpe to alexialin and she reported several times, they didn't ban his handle.. But they seem it fit to ban Alexialin handle.

Cry on! grin
Re: Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland by victorian(f): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Cry on! grin

I don't have your time.

U are just a little rat.. So go into your tiny hole and play.
Re: Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland by Papanwamaikpe: 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
victorian:

I don't have your time.

U are just a little rat.. So go into your tiny hole and play.
You want to join Alexialin ba? grin
Re: Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland by Virus777: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
victorian:

That's Alexialin.

Is that fair?

After reading this and going through some of your posts dating back to 2013, I could only shake my head in disbelief. I didn't know you had this account on nairaland. Amelian, Alexialin, Victorian. undecided

You've been living in self delusion for a long time, even quoting your alternate monicker in some of your posts and responding back and forth as if you were discussing with someone else. Who in their right mind does that? You really need help. undecided
Re: Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland by sisisioge: 6:39am On Feb 14, 2018
Virus777:

After reading this and going through some of your posts dating back to 2013, I could only shake my head in disbelief. I didn't know you had this account on nairaland. Amelian, Alexialin, Victorian. undecided

You've been living in self delusion for a long time, even quoting your alternate monicker in some of your posts and responding back and forth as if you were discussing with someone else. Who in their right mind does that? You really need help. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin

You should thank God she's currently not available to lambaste you for this your observation. I once got the insults of my life for wondering out loud too. No crime in having an alternate handle, it is just plain delusional to carry on a charade like she did...although, very entertaining too grin

1 Like

Re: Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland by Virus777: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin

You should thank God she's currently not available to lambaste you for this your observation. I once got the insults of my life for wondering out loud too. No crime in having an alternate handle, it is just plain delusional to carry on a charade like she did...although, very entertaining too grin

Honestly I really feel sorry for her cos I can imagine the emotional upheaval she's going through. I just hope she'll some day realise she needs serious therapy before she goes nuts. undecided
Re: Name 5 Threads You Enjoy Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
really? for my thread?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is A Major In US Army. Photos / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? / Need Someone To Talk To? Confused, Angry, Afraid, Depressed, Sad, Whatsapp Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.