Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria (39863 Views)

Nadia Buari Shows Her Husband's Face, He's A Lebanese / Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Teniola2000:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-LVDwwxZTTKg/WVeE7YxwdKI/AAAAAAAMwFg/_LTILIr05Nk6jZLX6bd_jvya1kIDmmXDwCLcBGAs/s400/2.png[/img]
This is just Adding to the stupidity of Lagos Run festival a foreign went away with $50, 000,when are we going to Ever appreciate..

I think you are the one that is stupid if you think the winner was just handed the prize money because he is a foreigner. Look here perhaps you don't get the concept of a marathon let me break it down for you.

A marathon is a long-distance running race with an official distance of 42.195 kilometres (26.219 miles, or 26 miles 385 yards), usually run as a road race. It's an awe-inspiring accomplishment that requires commitment and dedication. So you see he won because of his commitment and dedication to training. Dumbass bloggers angry angry

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Osu
Please define afonja.
I just deleted your stupìd comment.
ewu
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by greatman247(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Rapmaestro:
says who? Let her get the Nigerian audience attention first.. Cos I remember one guy from US that featured Sean Paul as a first timer, didn't really go far here.. One other thing is, those people u mentioned above don't have large fan base, they have people that loves and respect their songs.. They haven't really killed featuring btw

You have said it all with few words. Well said.
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by Joelsblog(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
Rainmania:

I think you are the one that is stupid if you think the winner was just handed the prize money because he is a foreigner. Look here perhaps you don't get the concept of a marathon let me break it down for you.

A marathon is a long-distance running race with an official distance of 42.195 kilometres (26.219 miles, or 26 miles 385 yards), usually run as a road race. It's an awe-inspiring accomplishment that requires commitment and dedication. So you see he won because of his commitment and dedication to training. Dumbass bloggers angry angry

The blogger is talking about the fact that foreigners were invited... It could have been just Nigerians... We need the damn money
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by Nonaira1: 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
If her song is good, she'll make it. Why does she think skin color and gender matters?

She sounds like she's looking for attention

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by labake1(f): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

Mine is too sleep wink

OK sleep well smiley

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by vioment: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
david102:
Racial bigot

How? I am not advocating for their demise.
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by BigBrother9ja: 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

ewu
Osu alusi ipob pig
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
Osu alusi ipob pig
Skull miner enwe.
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by horia: 12:51am On Feb 13, 2018
skydancer:
Nice. I've seen her personal site stephanieghaida.com

And she's on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/stephanieghaida/
scam undecided
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by BigBrother9ja: 1:17am On Feb 13, 2018
Mcquine:

Skull miner enwe.
Retard sibling to rev. Kings and Clifford orji.
Drug baron ritual.
Osu pig

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by 124mumsy: 5:02am On Feb 13, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Mingle with Afonja biggest acts in Nigeria- Dbanj Davido Wizkid Olamide Reekado Tiwa Savage Yemi Alade Falz Simi Korede Bello Wande Coal and many more. They know how to do music best. If not for them sha, we won't be here today.

am not feeling fine ooo and that's not my handwriting
what we u sey abouth the undisputable legend 2 baba? dont b tribalistic in ur statement, Nigeria Music Industry Is Trying

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by 124mumsy: 5:05am On Feb 13, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Mingle with Afonja biggest acts in Nigeria- Dbanj Davido Wizkid Olamide Reekado Tiwa Savage Yemi Alade Falz Simi Korede Bello Wande Coal and many more. They know how to do music best. If not for them sha, we won't be here today.

am not feeling fine ooo and that's not my handwriting
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by skydancer: 5:58am On Feb 13, 2018
horia:
scam undecided
How?
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by Assassin101: 9:27am On Feb 13, 2018
does she know about "za oza room"? grin
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
Retard sibling to rev. Kings and Clifford orji. Drug baron ritual. Osu pig
Ritual killers with BSc in skin and skull mining technology.
Anu mpama
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by BigBrother9ja: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mcquine:

Ritual killers with BSc in skin and skull mining technology.

Anu mpama
Ọ́dẹ́
Goan complete your program at okija shrine.
Bloody cannibal ritualist.
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Ọ́dẹ́
Goan complete your program at okija shrine.
Bloody cannibal ritualist.

I hope your little sister don't die of abortion when she finally gets pregnant at under 18.

Tribe of Whores your mother inclusive.
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by BigBrother9ja: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mcquine:

I hope your little sister don't die of abortion when she finally gets pregnant at under 18.

Tribe of Whores your mother inclusive.
Lol
I hope your drunkard old fool faggòt father fùck you and whọre sister in your ass and mouth as usual. And don't forget your usual habit of peeping at your whọre mother in the bathroom whenever she's having her bath.
Woe betide you Miserable son of a whọre and a drunkard old fool faggòt father.
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
I hope your drunkard old fool faggòt father fùck you and whọre sister in your ass and mouth as usual. And don't forget your usual habit of peeping at your whọre mother in the bathroom whenever she's having her bath.
Woe betide you Miserable son of a whọre and a drunkard old fool faggòt father.

Agbero son of an Agbero Father I hope the latter 1diot went out today for Roger/Egunje for Alcohol .
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by BigBrother9ja: 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mcquine:

Agbero son of an Agbero Father I hope the latter 1diot went out today for Roger/Egunje for Alcohol .
Olóríbu ọmọ òfo jatijati
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Olóríbu ọmọ òfo jatijati

Lol frustrated nitwit is not your fault your Father is a Fool just like the Wh0re he did it with to bore a useless entity like you .

Feel sorry for you.
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by BigBrother9ja: 12:13am On Feb 14, 2018
Mcquine:

Lol
I'm a frustrated nitwit and it is the fault of my faggọt Father.A Fool just like the Wh0re he did it with to bore a useless entity like me

Feel sorry for MYSELF .
Eya cry
Ndo
Your misery seems to be like a cancer. Inoperable
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Eya cry
Ndo
Your misery seems to be like a cancer. Inoperable

Animal the language makes you sound like an 1mbecile even if your father is an 1mbecile you should have tried to be better .

Ozu nwuru anwu
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by BigBrother9ja: 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
Mcquine:

Animal the language makes ME sound like an 1mbecile even if MY father is an 1mbecile I should have tried to be better .

Ozu nwuru anwu
You're on your own
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
You're on your own
STHU you Fool.
I blame those two bastards for inflicting your likes into existence.
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by BigBrother9ja: 6:30am On Feb 15, 2018
Mcquine:

I'm a Fool.

I blame those two bastards for inflicting MY likes into existence.
LOL!
I blame them too.
Very careless fools they are indeed.
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
LOL! I blame them too. Very careless fools they are indeed.
You should.
you turned out very badly.
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by BigBrother9ja: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2018
Mcquine:

You should.

you turned out very badly.
Miserable jobless osu alusi umeh bastard.
Have you fingered your mom today?
Please if you haven't, go do it. We all know it's your delay duty.
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
Miserable jobless osu alusi umeh bastard. Have you fingered your mom today? Please if you haven't, go do it. We all know it's your delay duty.
Lol. E pain am.
Your Father is a Fool. Lol
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by BigBrother9ja: 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
Mcquine:

Lol. E pain me

My Father is a Fool. Lol
Lol
See problemchild o
Oru umeh grin
Re: Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria by made4naijamusic: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Unilag Student Rejects Singer, Orezi’s Scholarship Offer, Chooses His Glasses Instead (Video)

The most shocking thing recently happened at Moremi Hall in Unilag where a lady refused a scholarship offer from Orezi in favor of his sun glass. The incident recently happened and it has gotten people talking on social media. Is there any artiste you would choose to have an accessory of his/ her over a scholarship offer?

Watch video below.

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/02/unilag-student-rejects-singer-orezis-scholarship-offer-chooses-glasses-instead-video/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronke Shonde: Joke Silva And Kate Henshaw React / Why Has Nobody Acknowledged The "Okada Man" In Olajumoke's Famous Photo. / Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.