Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Stop Asking Why - Start Acting Towards Your Why (mark Zuckerberg Says) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stop Asking Why - Start Acting Towards Your Why (mark Zuckerberg Says) (1394 Views)

Stop Asking How People Got Your Number Ask This Instead? / What She Said: “i’ll Always Have Cerebral Palsy, Stop Asking Me If I’m Cured” / ‘nnamdi Kanu Is Fine. Stop Asking About His Whereabouts’ – Turkish Diplomat Abdu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Asking Why - Start Acting Towards Your Why (mark Zuckerberg Says) by EstherAdaeze: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
Asking questions to yourself when you know that it doesn't have any way to add any value to your life is one of the mistakes most people do today. Some will sit down for a full year, asking God why? Asking Situations Why? And t the end of the year, they're still where they are. No changes have been made in their lives both physically, spiritually, academically, mentally and otherwise.

Enough is enough of asking blind questions. This is the best season for you to wake up and start acting in a positive way. If at all you wanna move forward in life and forget about the past challenges you had.

Continue Reading>>>https://www.ebimnageniusland.com/2018/02/stop-asking-why-start-acting-towards.html

(1) (Reply)

February 29 / If You See This Scam Email Purportedly From Seun Osewa, Avoid It! / What Do You Say In Your Mind, When You Greet People And The Don't Answer??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.