Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) (33201 Views)

Buhari Declares N30m, 5 Homes, 270 Heads Of Cattle / LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks / Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Iceberg3: 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

See this Fulani, this is India where they worship cows!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6687872_cow_jpeg00fd26475738e4a64f99ca879a807c70

https://www.nhsf.org.uk/2007/05/why-do-hindus-worship-the-cow/

We dont worship cows!

U sef,you oughtta know that guy was being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

We dont worship cows!

I say we go worship cow by force.

Already all farmer when get farm for Nigeria, don dey worship cow by force now. The farmer when no gree worship, den don kill and bury am.

After farmer all don dey worship cow, na only to collect the whole Nigeria farm by force, na him remain for that cow to follow do.

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Chiedu4Trump: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
Iceberg3:

U SURE??

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Chiedu4Trump: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
Iceberg3:

NA TRUE
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by debolayinka(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
Op, I hope you're not complaining? Have you forgotten they are first class citizens?
They can pass anywhere including tarmac in our airports.

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by dadebayo1(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
There are places in Iseyin Oyo state where you have sign post with inscription " Slow down Cow ahead" and "slow down cow crossing" grin

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by meneski(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
if PVC WAS A POLITICAL PARTY, WHAT WILL THE ACRONIM MEAN?

P

V

C
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Very nice, federal republic of cowgeria
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Abogwara: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
It didn't start today. Before every one of us was born cattle was on the road and has remained so till date. Fck those playing politics with it.
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by maigemuu: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
Chai,

I often see BRT lane, now I need to take note of COW lanes in Lagos, no wonder intense traffic in Lagos.

APC... All Progressive Cows
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by maigemuu: 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
meneski:
if PVC WAS A POLITICAL PARTY, WHAT WILL THE ACRONIM MEAN?

P

V

C

Poolani Value Cows
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by TheAlchemist: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
"I was with a friend, Saturday, a policeman on my way home when I had the accident. It was along the Lagos-Ikorodu Road. Suddenly, everywhere went blank; all I could see were[b] cows [/b]everywhere".... JOSEPH DOSU

http://dailypost.ng/2013/03/31/my-wife-helped-me-walk-again-former-super-eagles-goalkeeper-joseph-dosu/

I am surprised Lastma officials did not IMPOUND those COWS for causing traffic congestion and safety risk to motorist.
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
Donpresh95:
It is written at the back of the Luxurious bus "Wake up" Nigerians you better wake up and say no to Fulanization

TRUST ME, THOSE GUYS PURPOSELY DID THIS SO TO PROVOKE PEOPLE AND ANYONE THAT COMES OUT TO CHALLENGE THEM, THEY WILL SIMPLY SHOOT HIM/HER.
You are very right, their actions are very intentional. With their actions, i want to believe their patrons are instigating them against non Fulani, meaning they tell them to make trouble with the non Fulani states

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
guterMann:
Those cows belong to the first class citizens and by extension the cows are first class citizens.

You were lucky the 'convoy' did not block your route,you would have been forced to use another route.

T[b]HE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN[/b]

‘Cow-voy’ you mean??

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Tex42(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Unfortunately, these herdsmen see this country as a conquered territory and as such, their 'Maloos' must graze the length and breadth of 9ja.

In short, they see 9ja as a jungle, a grazing reserve. Lol! Nnamdi Kanu talk am o!

For Lagos o!... ���
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
Minister of works should consider constructing a pathway for his boss cattle nation.
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by tarano: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
If a careless driver knock down 1 or 2 cattle or Alaye boys rob the herder of his cattle. That will be the beginning of ethnic conflict.

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by matrixme(m): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Reference:

Bunkum. Go and sit down. The cattle population of the United Kingdom is about 9.68 million compared to Nigeria's 13.9 million and they have a landmass of approximately 242,500 square kilometres compared to Nigeria's 925,000 square kilometres meaning they have a higher cattle density of 40 cows per square kilometre compared to our 15 cows per square kilometres so cattle should be more visible everyday in the UK than in Nigeria. And on the streets of a mega city like Lagos it ìs just preposterous. The population of London is 8.8 million compared to the population of Lagos at 17.5 million. Which means there is approximately 1.1 head of cattle for every Londoner compared to 0.8 head of cattle for every Lagosian which means they have more beef at their disposal yet we don't see cattle on the underground or herdsmen taking the number 11 bus and you come hear to talk about grass when Lagos has less than 5 percent arable land surface and just about 32 percent greens (non pavement). You must be a joker of epic proportions. Cattle on Lagos highways....
Thank you. Bunkum. Comparing cattle herding in London with a country like Nigeria. Smarty pants. We are all very irked at cattles roaming the streets anyway. I was only pointing out what's fact or assumption in his statement.
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
And some senseless Afonja would come here and claim they cannot accept cattle republic.

Sorry is your name your masters from the North have other plans. Lol
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by MA23: 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
This is delibrate,at my estate in lagos they came around in tens,after serious warning by the estates resident, they brought more cows,up to hundred, me I no fit talk
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by masqot(m): 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
Watch out
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by talk2emma: 12:16am On Feb 13, 2018
The bigger cow is in the aso rock
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by nathanccr(m): 2:04am On Feb 13, 2018
finaly01:
This Fulani people haven't told us their real agenda...For God sake is there any grass in Lagos? I'm based in Abuja and from my observation, all the cows in Nigeria put together cannot finish the grasses that grows here in Abuja alone talk more of other northern state that I've been to
It's now obvious that this is a deliberate act, otherwise what are they looking for in Lagos.
I've been shouting ethnic cleansing oooo, those phukers wanna dominate the south.....is Edgar seeing this State and community policing biko load fast fast.....
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by nathanccr(m): 2:08am On Feb 13, 2018
MA23:
This is delibrate,at my estate in lagos they came around in tens,after serious warning by the estates resident, they brought more cows,up to hundred, me I no fit talk
Which area abeg
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by Oblang(m): 4:49am On Feb 13, 2018
bezimo:

It's an islamist ethnoreligious Jihadist agenda as supported by their grand patron president Buharam..

Herds grazing did not just Starr today...
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by deewan94(m): 7:14am On Feb 13, 2018
Most of these herds are owned by rich Lagos Residents, they employ those Fulani to help them with grazing. So, blame the owners.
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by bezimo(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
Oblang:

Herds grazing did not just Starr today...

But jihadist killing done by herdsmen started recently and has assumed a worsening dimension under the leadership of their grand patron..President Buharam aka Bingohari..
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by MA23: 6:22am On Feb 14, 2018
nathanccr:

Which area abeg
Igando lagos
Re: Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) by nathanccr(m): 1:47am On Feb 15, 2018
MA23:

Igando lagos
Wow! Well Darius Ishaku (Taraba state Governor) already said it in an ninterview with TVCNews that its more than eating grass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biography Of Ramatu Tijani Aliyu - The Minister Of State FCT. / Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians / Tinubu Wins All The Local Governments In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.