Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" (31846 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" / Gov Ambode Arrested My Father I Will Fight Ambode With Every Last Drop Of Blood / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by aminulive: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Dino Melaye has made it clear that he is ready to fight any move by the Federal government to silence him or shut down his criticisms.

Melaye, a senator who represents Kogi-west in the Senate, reacted via social media to a two count charge filed by the FG against him for allegedly giving false information to the police in relation claims he made on April 17 of an attempt on his life. He wrote on Twitter;

"The same police who paraded the assassination, their weapons, the car they used, have confessional statements of suspects, ask me who are my suspects now colluding with Minister of Justice to arraign me for misinformation over a case that is in Court where the court have accepted the statements of suspects as exhibits.

Me a victim of assassination attempt is now to face trial. I will fight you all with the last drop of blood in my body. I will never be cowed or made to be silent over perfidy, Corruption, injustice and Mal- administration either Kogi or the presidency. In an unjust society silence is a crime. I will not stop speaking the truth to power at all levels. You will continue to hear from me at all times. If I die in the process so be it. I ready for una."

https://politicsngr.com/ready-fight-last-drop-blood-body-melaye-tells-fg/

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by bewla(m): 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
aye

first of its kind this year FTC

on Dino matter

ice on cake

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by usba: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ok bloody fighter

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by femidejulius(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
Happy fighting Mr. Dino

The drama of Kogi politicians are many.
Gov Yahaya Bello is a Buhari die hard fan.
Senator Dino is senate presido die hard fan.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by pode(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
Bring it on they are ready

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by ChineseBuggati3(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
na you go tire

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by dlondonbadboy: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
Boooom
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by yarimo(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
You will fight it fully when you lose your senatorial primaries election in 2019. Mumu senator with false alarm

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
Dino stop making noise please. You follow for the wicked people for this shithole

13 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
yarimo:
You will fight it fully when you lose your senatorial primaries election in 2019. Mumu senator with false alarm
Adeke

He got automatic ticket in PDP, power belongs to the people after God and not the cabals

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
sad

In Nigeria, when you speak the truth, you will be tried and fought against... But when you lie... My bother you will be welcomed onboard by the government..

Shi...hole country..!!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by yomibelle(f): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lemme take a backseat n watch dis drama unfold

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by kelvyn7: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Daviddson(m): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
Having to choose between Dino and FG is like choosing one among two not-too-good choices. Not minding he's in the ruling party, he's never ceased to criticise the govt. Some may see him as being hypocritic, but you can't deny his influence in the current Senate. Every legislature have their own Dino. If he's silenced, the Executive will pocket the whole legislature.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Jcan: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
Dino we dey wait who be boss who be actor

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by LesbianBoy(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
I too like this dino i swear. First he tackle tinubu now buhari grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by QTEST007(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
they are all bunch of stupid people
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by surgecom(m): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
Give them with your last blood and body fluids. All we want is a good governance from both legislature and executive

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
EMPTY DRUM , MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by busky101(m): 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by purem(m): 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
This man sounds paranoid undecided

Anyways The person that brings the idea of putting garri in water to beat the ugly beast that sinks the whole body in a state of discomfort, called HUNGER must be a father/mother-economist

This idea is so money saving, it has helped some people to achieve their dreams, sometimes when they talk about it in their testimony you had be doubting them base on the way you are taking it

I must confess the fact that I do take it twice a day

Some students and street hustlers will understand my point

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by designVATExcel: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hmm. 2019 will be sweet, ** in lasisi voice

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by dollarcoolcat(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Singing senator
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by pedel: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
You don't fight the Federal government. Nobody has ever done that successfully anywhere in the World.
Don't waste your blood.
Just make sure their case against you is not true and get yourself good SANS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
...all is set to watch the match.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by davbaba: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
APC lie lie party Dino no fear,I dey u re back i be boss in every environment

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by Empress2014(f): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
I just tire for this country!
Re: Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" by holluwai(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Tout

What do you expect?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Welcomed To Sokoto In Style - Dele Momodu / Emulate Saraki – INEC Tells Politicians / Al-Mustapha Arrives In Kano Amidst Jubilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.