Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Please Ladies, All Men Are Not Perverts - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Please Ladies, All Men Are Not Perverts (607 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Believe That Northern Men Are Uncircumcised? / "Idoma Marriage & Alekwu" Where Men Are Allow To Cheat / Umoja, The Village In Kenya Where Men Are Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Ladies, All Men Are Not Perverts by Sylverly(m): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
Should I say the ladies are becoming over responsive to situations this days, especially when it has to do with the female gender. Please the good guys should be careful before you become a victim of false accusation.
This is my story today: Just got home, having had a stressful day at school, I decided to get satchet water from a kiosk close-by. On getting there, two ladies who seem to be having a conversation with the sales guy were standing just at the entrance. I had to work pass them from behind, with my bag on my left hand.. To my utmost surprise I had a lady say " why did you touch my butt.". Initially , I thought it was a joke, not until she repeated the statement. That really got me angry, had to caution her and the friend was like "maybe it was my bag that touched her". Few persons gathered and we're pleading I calm down. I had to give her a stane warning and worked away. The funny part is, I have never conceived such in my heart before, and here is someone accusing me of such indecent act.
Re: Please Ladies, All Men Are Not Perverts by josh123(m): 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
They all have fish brains

(1) (Reply)

Ooni, Alaafin, Soyinka, Others Storm Ogun For African Drum Festival / Meet Maddie Kateļ¼Œan American Who Loves To Dance To Afro Beats Songs / The Oluwo Of Iwoland Making Us Proud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.