Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Ground Floor Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ground Floor Plan (614 Views)

What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? / 3 Bedroom Bungalow Floor Plan / Floor Plan Of My 2 Bedroom Semi-detached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ground Floor Plan by Ifiegboria(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
Please Engineers and Architects in the house, someone gave to me a building plan and on it was written, GROUND FLOOR PLAN. I think he did a photocopy of someone else's PLAN and presented it to me as the original. My questions now are:
1) Is it suppose to be GROUND FLOOR PLAN or GROUND PLAN for a bungalow of 3bedroom, 2bedroom, 3bedroom apartment? I'm thinking he made a photocopy of a Plan meant for a Storey Building
2) Is there any difference between GROUND FLOOR PLAN and GROUND PLAN?
Note: I paid for the service
Re: Ground Floor Plan by Rubbiish(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ifiegboria:
Please Engineers and Architects in the house, someone gave to me a building plan and on it was written, GROUND FLOOR PLAN. I think he did a photocopy of someone else's PLAN and presented it to me as the original. My questions now are:
1) Is it suppose to be GROUND FLOOR PLAN or GROUND PLAN for a bungalow of 3bedroom, 2bedroom, 3bedroom apartment? I'm thinking he made a photocopy of a Plan meant for a Storey Building
2) Is there any difference between GROUND FLOOR PLAN and GROUND PLAN?
Note: I paid for the service
Was there a staircase in the plan?
There is nothing like GROUND PLAN sir
I am afraid u are being sceptical & cynical if there wasn't a staircase
Re: Ground Floor Plan by Ifiegboria(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
Rubbiish:

Was there a staircase in the plan?
There is nothing like GROUND PLAN sir
I am afraid u are being sceptical & cynical if there wasn't a staircase
There is no staircase. This is the more reason I became suspicious of the the "ground floor plan" that was written below it. Read my statement again. I'm just trying to verify the authenticity of what he gave me because I think the word "floor" denote there will be another building(s) on top of it.
I requested for a plan of 3bedroom, 2bedroom, 3bedroom, flat or apartment. Perhaps I should call it a bungalow in a layman's language. I'm not a builder
or in building related fields
Re: Ground Floor Plan by Rubbiish(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ifiegboria:

There is no staircase. This is the more reason I became suspicious of the the "ground floor plan" that was written below it. Read my statement again. I'm just trying to verify the authenticity of what he gave me because I think the word "floor" denote there will be another building(s) on top of it.
I requested for a plan of 3bedroom, 2bedroom, 3bedroom, flat or apartment. Perhaps I should call it a bungalow in a layman's language. I'm not a builder
or in building related fields
Since there is no staircase, it simply means there is no upper floor.
Floor doesn't denote there will be another building on top, it is simply use to state the level; ground floor, first floor etc...& There is nothing like GROUND PLAN...a floor must be attached before the plan.

GROUND FLOOR PLAN or FLOOR PLAN is the appropriate drawing title for a bungalow
Your contractor is on track...
Re: Ground Floor Plan by Ifiegboria(m): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Rubbiish:

Since there is no staircase, it simply means there is no upper floor.
Floor doesn't denote there will be another building on top, it is simply use to state the level; ground floor, first floor etc...& There is nothing like GROUND PLAN...a floor must be attached before the plan.

GROUND FLOOR PLAN or FLOOR PLAN is the appropriate drawing title for a bungalow
Your contractor is on track...
Thank you. I really appreciate
Re: Ground Floor Plan by Rubbiish(m): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ifiegboria:

Thank you. I really appreciate
Uwc sir

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Land For Sale in Lagos@N600k per plot.PROMO:BUY 6 GET 1 FREE.SOLD OU / 10 Pitfalls To Avoid In Your Next Paint Project / A very best offer : A full Plot Of Land at Sango/ogun 2.5m Fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.