Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will (11222 Views)

+18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] / Dumped By Girlfriend, NBA Rising Star Signs $41M Contract As Sweet Revenge / Nothing As Sweet As Having A Foreign Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by IamAirforce1: 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
Yep
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by ubunja(m): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
engrelvis:
wrong.if u get married to a gud wife,u r d happiest man on .u grow better financially .r u really happy when u r single? With nobody to talk to or share yr burden.all those girls u r changing like wrappers u will get tired one day n den what? there is no feeling like knowing after d hard day work u will b going back to meet yr lovely wife n kids at home.but my dear op r u sure yr girl is really pregnant?
i have been unmarried for the most part of my life why would being alone be a problem now?? are you crazy??
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by engrelvis(m): 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
ubunja:

i have been unmarried for the most part of my life why would being alone be a problem now?? are you crazy??
dis what I found amusing on NL.i just made a point.do u v to b insultive to counter it.i feel we should b more mature about d way we talk.u want to live a single life.kudos to u because is what u want.i dnt really know old u r so I will reserve my comments.Godbless

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by ubunja(m): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
engrelvis:
dis what I found amusing on NL.i just made a point.do u v to b insultive to counter it.i feel we should b more mature about d way we talk.u want to live a single life.kudos to u because is what u want.i dnt really know old u r so I will reserve my comments.Godbless
shut up your mouth.if you need a woman to be happy its your own problem.dont call those who dont immature. coz women are not the measure of a man.enjoy your marriage but dont even for one second think thats special.coz its not.thats why people are divorcing more and more.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by juwonloo(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
cry I swear them don use this foolish guy sense as monthly contribution, u no fit behave like man again, only to they brag on nonsenses, you never make sense, soon you will be ban here
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by IamAirforce1: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
juwonloo:
cry I swear them don use this foolish guy sense as monthly contribution, u no fit behave like man again, only to they brag on nonsenses, you never make sense, soon you will be ban here

Are you sure ? cheesy

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by Countersam(m): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:
You're really missing if you're single and got no woman to warm your bed.

Imagine you went out with Friends to hang out and downed few bottles, got home and saw your girl on super sexy bumshot .. mehn the feeling is crazy .

I love my woman and everything about her makes mad sense to me .

If I no shoot my shot everynight , no be my mama born me .

Its the best feeling if you are married knowing you have a legit pussy to always hump.
But if you are still single the only advantage is that one sin of fornicating with ne babe will help prevent other immoralities like masturbation and lusting after strippers.
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by Countersam(m): 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Imagine you went out with Friends to hang out and downed few bottles, got home and saw your girl on super sexy bumshot .. mehn the feeling is crazy .

I love my woman and everything about her makes mad sense to me .

If I no shoot my shot everynight , no be my mama born me .

Its the best feeling if you are married knowing you have a legit pussy to always hump.
But if you are still single the only advantage is that one sin of fornicating with one babe will help prevent other immoralities like masturbation and lusting after strippers.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by juwonloo(m): 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Are you sure ? cheesy
undecided
IamAirforce1:

Are you sure ? cheesy
miserable life style,

.life of an poor rat church that only get feed on Sunday
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by KOKOwonder(m): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
Jesus loves you. >:
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by engrelvis(m): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
ubunja:

shut up your mouth.if you need a woman to be happy its your own problem.dont call those who dont immature. coz women are not the measure of a man.enjoy your marriage but dont even for one second think thats special.coz its not.thats why people are divorcing more and more.
bro I dnt really understand yr anger n venom.it seems u v issue with opposite sex. u r nt worth even exchange words with since u cannot make yr point without b insultive

5 Likes

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by ImaIma1(f): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
engrelvis:
wrong.if u get married to a gud wife,u r d happiest man on .u grow better financially .r u really happy when u r single? With nobody to talk to or share yr burden.all those girls u r changing like wrappers u will get tired one day n den what? there is no feeling like knowing after d hard day work u will b going back to meet yr lovely wife n kids at home.but my dear op r u sure yr girl is really pregnant?

They don't tell people this kind of things. When they finally see the light, they are the ones that will come and tell you.
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by ubunja(m): 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
engrelvis:
bro I dnt really understand yr anger n venom.it seems u v issue with opposite sex. u r nt worth even exchange words with since u cannot make yr point without b insultive
show me the insult.
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by engrelvis(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
ubunja:

show me the insult.
bro let drop it since u don't realize yr mistake.respect.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by ubunja(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
engrelvis:
bro let drop it since u don't realize yr mistake.respect.
in other words you couldnt find the insult. smh
grow up.
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by ugonology(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
People....this guy keeps increasing his popularity through nairaland grin, he is not really as dull as we think he is, I would personally want to think he is building a career in showbiz (naija-version), cus the way he is always trending on nairaland, he is slowly but steadily becoming even more popular than seun cool.
Truth is, a good percent of people we celebrate today as celebrities really have no talents, achievements or real life value whatsoever...its just hype, they have found a way of always being in the news for whatever reasons whether good or bad. I know you don't like bobrisky for example, but you know (her/him), and (s)he is more popular and famous than all the local government chairmen and senators in your state combined
I know its for the wrong reasons though, but like they say...every publicity is good publicity! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by perousd: 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
A Wise man once said "If you get married, you'll regret it, and if you don't? You'll still regret it".

But Bros. Your Brain dey smell sha o.
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by engrelvis(m): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
ubunja:

in other words you couldnt find the insult. smh
grow up.
ok" u r crazy or shut up yr mouth "is nt an insult ? Some of us here r respectable married men who God has helped.am here purely because of news updates n sports.n sometimes make contribution on interesting topics.u said I shud grow up .well am 45yrs .did my first n second degree in civil engineering 20 something yrs ago at Uniben .got married 2005.am a civil engineer consultant. when people hid behind their phones n begin insult people u don't even know is very sad .my job v taking me far n wide .I taught this was a respectable forum.but one thing v discover lately alot of people here present a fake front.alot of people here r nt real.i might v to deactivate if we all can engage in meaningful n constructive argument with out being insultive.i will nt reply u again.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by ubunja(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
engrelvis:
ok" u r crazy or shut up yr mouth "is nt an insult ? Some of us here r respectable married men who God has helped.am here purely because of news updates n sports.n sometimes make contribution on interesting topics.u said I shud grow up .well am 45yrs .did my first n second degree in civil engineering 20 something yrs ago at Uniben .got married 2005.am a civil engineer consultant. when people hid behind their phones n begin insult people u don't even know is very sad .my job v taking me far n wide .I taught this was a respectable forum.but one thing v discover lately alot of people here present a fake front.alot of people here r nt real.i might v to deactivate if we all can engage in meaningful n constructive argument with out being insultive.i will nt reply u again.
in which world is "you are crazy" an insult?? you may even have said these words to your wife at one point or your friends.
if "shut up your mouth" is an insult to you then i now understand why you worship women. you are just a loser.
GROW UP.!!!!!!
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
engrelvis:
You shouldn't have engaged that sociopath. He guy is filled with hate.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by Solmax(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
ubunja:

in which world is "you are crazy" an insult?? you may even have said these words to your wife at one point or your friends.
if "shut up your mouth" is an insult to you then i now understand why you worship women. you are just a loser.
GROW UP.!!!!!!
lol
I just read through Ur conversation with with engrelvis.... bro U sound so angry and disturbed and actually Ur replies are insultive
for God's sake U just called him a loser above just because he doesn't agree with Ur point of view.
I believe you need to upgrade your conversations skills.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by ubunja(m): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
Solmax:

lol
I just read through Ur conversation with with engrelvis.... bro U sound so angry and disturbed and actually Ur replies are insultive
for God's sake U just called him a loser above just because he doesn't agree with Ur point of view.
I believe you need to upgrade your conversations skills.
go hug each other. even my 7 yr old daughter doesnt whine like that cry baby is doing...i feel pity for today's men who just go taking every single word they dont like as an insult. .
cry me a river...
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Imagine you went out with Friends to hang out and downed few bottles, got home and saw your me .
I thought she's pregnant
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by centboy123456(m): 12:39am On Feb 14, 2018
ubunja:

dont make me laugh so early in the morning.
divorce rates are sky-rocketing globally with the US seeing 46% of all marriages ending in divorce, Australia seeing 42% and cuba seing a whooping 56% of all marriages ending in divorce. and here you are thinking marriage is golden. lols
marriage only benefits guys who struggle to get laid. thats why Players never bother getting married. why marry when you are already drowning in pvssy makes no sense.

nigga u are on Point Godbless for this fact u just listed right now I always tell people marriage is a sacm and I will never full for it

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by Kobicove(m): 1:39am On Feb 14, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by Opoki(m): 2:39am On Feb 14, 2018
Stop smoking weed, it's not doing you any good, trust me, I know you smoke undried weed mole with alabunkun.
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by kramer: 5:48am On Feb 14, 2018
ugonology:
People....this guy keeps increasing his popularity through nairaland grin, he is not really as dull as we think he is, I would personally want to think he is building a career in showbiz (naija-version), cus the way he is always trending on nairaland, he is slowly but steadily becoming even more popular than seun cool.
Truth is, a good percent of people we celebrate today as celebrities really have no talents, achievements or real life value whatsoever...its just hype, they have found a way of always being in the news for whatever reasons whether good or bad. I know you don't like bobrisky for example, but you know (her/him), and (s)he is more popular and famous than all the local government chairmen and senators in your state combined
I know its for the wrong reasons though, but like they say...every publicity is good publicity! cool cool

Abegiii! Who nairaland epp? You think airforce is the first NL troll? You must be new here walahi, what about 190? Mrcork? Onila? Musiwa? Etc they all trended at some point and then disappeared into obscurity... just because we know and tolerate them here on NL doesn't mean the rest of the Nigerian social media gives a damn.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by Jimi23(m): 6:56am On Feb 14, 2018
Hope you are married
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by ugonology(m): 7:14am On Feb 14, 2018
kramer:

Abegiii! Who nairaland epp? You think airforce is the first NL troll? You must be new here walahi, what about 190? Mrcork? Onila? Musiwa? Etc they all trended at some point and then disappeared into obscurity... just because we know and tolerate them here on NL doesn't mean the rest of the Nigerian social media gives a damn.
The mere fact you can remember their names is enough proof to my claims, but I bet you can't remember the name of your former deputy governor grin
I don't like him..especially his childishness, but you must agree with me, this dude is exploiting the publicity on Africa's foremost forum to build a social presence for himself.
Do you remember the last nairaland end of the year party? honestly, in the midst of those beautiful and handsome nairalanders, this same troll of a guy was the only person a could recognise grin...does that ring a bell?
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by IamAirforce1: 7:15am On Feb 14, 2018
Opoki:
Stop smoking weed, it's not doing you any good, trust me, I know you smoke undried weed mole with alabunkun.

cheesy

I don't
Re: Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will by kramer: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
ugonology:

The mere fact you can remember their names is enough proof to my claims, but I bet you can't remember the name of your former deputy governor grin
I don't like him..especially his childishness, but you must agree with me, this dude is exploiting the publicity on Africa's foremost forum to build a social presence for himself.
Do you remember the last nairaland end of the year party? honestly, in the midst of those beautiful and handsome nairalanders, this same troll of a guy was the only person a could recognise grin...does that ring a bell?

You miss the point though, out of those people I mentioned how many made it outside nairaland and how many are still relevant now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) / Did Woman Enjoy Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.