Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:07 PM

A Virgin's Agony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Virgin's Agony (1679 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Virgin's Agony by Lebee: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2010
Hello i have a friend who was deflowered recently and she said she had mixed feelings. feelings of uncertainty towards her guy . Though trying to get her foot in the relationship, she doesn't mind having his baby but she's not sure if her man is into her, or is it simply because he deflowered her? Hello nairalanders could you please advice her?
Re: A Virgin's Agony by snthesis(m): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2010
ouch! here is a list of possible scenario:
phase 1-u just realised that u have been used and the hype of intimacy wsnt wat u expected and u cant go bac to bein a virgin -double loss.
phase 2; is to go on a sxx rump lookin to fil d gapin hole in your heart, alas u wud still fill unfulfiled.
phase 3: after all d sxxcapades u get a guy dat actually likes u, but u wont trust him cos u tink he is like evry oda dude u screwed
phase 4: u loose him and u become an emotional wreck, falling allover again for evry dude promising love.
phase 5: u give up on lov get a mumu guy to get u pregnant and den get married, and warn u kids dat if dey as much as kiss a guy they wud get pregnant and go to hell.
Re: A Virgin's Agony by Lebee: 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2010
@ Synthesis, thanks but the post says a friend of mine. Well it goes to show that some men are not really men
Re: A Virgin's Agony by snthesis(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2010
Lebee:

@ Synthesis, thanks but the post says a friend of mine. Well it goes to show that some men are not really men
basically from an observation u opened dis thread basically for this purpose, the number of post u have ws one, makin it obvious that theĀ  person involved is actually u and u r trying to get solace/advice from the net, anyways i could be wrong, but your assertivemness that it isnt u , proves it more that it ws u-(wetin concern me sef- too much sherlock holmes).
take it easy though (or shud i say your friend), its not about the number of times u fall, but wat u do after the fall
Re: A Virgin's Agony by kcblast(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2010
Ehmmm,dats normal but its still unbelievable,first Bleep ,first pregnancy! !!
Ouchhh!
Re: A Virgin's Agony by Abygul(f): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2010
snthesis:

phase 1-u just realised that u have been used and the hype of intimacy wsnt wat u expected and u cant go bac to bein a virgin -double loss.
phase 2; is to go on a sxx rump lookin to fil d gapin hole in your heart, alas u wud still fill unfulfiled.
phase 3: after all d sxxcapades u get a guy dat actually likes u, but u wont trust him cos u tink he is like evry oda dude u screwed
phase 4: u loose him and u become an emotional wreck, falling allover again for evry dude promising love.
phase 5: u give up on lov get a mumu guy to get u pregnant and den get married, and warn u kids dat if dey as much as kiss a guy they wud get pregnant and go to hell.
well all dis are not necessary.is it dat u are dumb or wat regardless of whom eva d s-h-i-t is happening to she needs advice not mockry or insult,guy take tym o if u no sabi tolk go slp jor.watda heck.som guys culd b cruel mahn.
Re: A Virgin's Agony by Abygul(f): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2010
babe u can alwz tink 4 ur self aiit,u no wat u want and wats good 4 u so y not think abt d disadvantage and advantage mehn if d advantage could b 10% hifher dan d disadvantage den go gul.regardless of whom dis is happenin to.u nva can tell like MTN PROMO e fit b u oo
Re: A Virgin's Agony by rickie4us(m): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2010
another attention seeker
Re: A Virgin's Agony by Flashfast1: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2010
snthesis:

lol. . . Nice one but that wasn't the best, this one got me rolling on the floor
snthesis:

basically from an observation u opened dis thread basically for this purpose, the number of post u have ws one, makin it obvious that the person involved is actually u and u r trying to get solace/advice from the net, anyways i could be wrong, but your assertivemness that it isnt u , proves it more that it ws u-(wetin concern me sef- too much sherlock holmes).
take it easy though (or shud i say your friend), its not about the number of times u fall, but wat u do after the fall
Re: A Virgin's Agony by Abygul(f): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2010
mumu cool
Re: A Virgin's Agony by Girl846(f): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2010
snthesis:

snthesis:

basically from an observation u opened dis thread basically for this purpose, the number of post u have ws one, makin it obvious that theĀ  person involved is actually u and u r trying to get solace/advice from the net, anyways i could be wrong, but your assertivemness that it isnt u , proves it more that it ws u-(wetin concern me sef- too much sherlock holmes).

@Synthesis you are one FUNNY guy! You had me rolling on the floor laughing! I will not lie sha, what you wrote happens to many girls.

@ Poster,
tell your "friend" to take heart, she made a mistake by sleeping with a guy she wasn't even sure liked her - that was not a smart thing to do, But we all make mistakes from time to time, and she should try and deal with the consequences of her actions.
But no matter the outcome she should have the baby and not abort. If the guy is not feeling the same about her then he is probably not worth it and she should move on without him. You can never force a guy to love you if he does not want to - whether you give him your virginity or have his baby.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Who Would You Like 2 Marry A Virgin Or Nonvirgin / I'v Got Small bossoms,my Boyfriend Likes Moderate- Nervous!! / OPINION; Guys Should Be Blamed For Being Friend Zoned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.