Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King (5774 Views)

Pls Anybody With The Bang Rule PDF By Charles Nneji / The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls / THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
So many guys make mistakes when they see a girl they are interested in, honestly it's no big deal,have you ever thought of acting and giving back all the attitude a woman gives to you when you approach her, or have you ever imagined why most of them don't approach you instead of wasting all the time on earth staring at each other and locking eye contacts. The bang rule has broken down all the skill and techniques in getting this done and making the gurl of your dream chase you like rat and cheese..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
One thing you have to analyse first and know is that,men are governed by logic, and woman are ruled by emotions. Take this to your advantage and see it work like magic, she is intelligent yes, and she probably likes you but you havnt developed good habit to make her discover she likes and in love with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Know something, men work with logic and ladies are governed with emotions,take this to your advantage and watch the girl of your dream cash you, men have emotions too but it doesn't have effect on them like it does on women,that why the ladies actually appears weaker,its a psychological game, understand it and you are on the pro level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Quote me for questions,if you want the bang rule book contact me @08131556093

1 Like

Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
The bang rule is mostly used for very pretty girls and average girls,including the techniques involved, because these girls are the ones that get all the attention the most, when you try to strike they give you some kinda attitude making it look hard to get,no girl is hard to get, speak the right language and they will respond to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Imagine being a mechanical engineer and you where giving a task of a medical doctor to attend to a patient, its gona be pretty and obviously hard, because you cannot give the appropriate and right codes and speak the right language,even the patient might not give you attention knowing you aren't serious for business, this is how it is when you speak the wrong languages,and send the wrong body signals to a girl,her guard automatically turns up and you are gona start acting like a monkey that's hungry for banana

1 Like

Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
Girls are like cats, cats are very inquisitive and curious, if you put a cat into a room and shut the door,the cat wants to go into the next room and come out again, that's how the girls are,they tend to get bored where there are no tensions,just keep them thinking don't be straight I advise you,because you will start to bore her,and things will go down the drain. Be dynamic,make her feel all the various type of emotion,sad,happy,laughter,seriousness, etc on different occasions.
Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
Always be the leading one,in other words always lead the way, if she says she wants "this" give her "that" or just make sure you give her at your own chosen time ,but beware :balance it and don't do it too much..so it won't be obvious you are following a routine or designed pattern. She's intelligent she would notice
Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by bayleaf(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2018
vermaniace:
Quote me for questions,if you want the bang rule book contact me @07051045601
Please how much is the bang rule ebook sold?
Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
bayleaf:
Please how much is the bang rule ebook sold?
Just 1k
Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
You can what'sapp me 08131556093
Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by bayleaf(m): 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
vermaniace:

Just 1k
ok thanks but is that what Charles Nneji was selling it or that is how much you want to sell it to me?
Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
bayleaf:
ok thanks but is that what Charles Nneji was selling it or that is how much you want to sell it to me?
Charles sells for 2k and I sell mine 1k
Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
We have different techniques in getting this pretty damsels, we have the:
LEVERAGE WEAPON
THE STOPWATCH METHOD
THE JONSE HUMOR SHOCK

We have three stages in meeting and making a girl yours we have the:
THE SIGHTNESS STAGE
THE BOND BANG STAGE
THE EXPLOSION STAGE or THE BREAK UP STAGE

The bang rule has broken this techniques down for you to understand and use it,remember the book shouldn't be you it should just complement that aspect of your life

Contact me to get a copy@08131556093
Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
There is just one easy way to get started with all these, some guys find it hard in approaching a girl, but trust me it's the most easy stage, your first five to ten minutes determines how important you will be to a girl on the long run, in the bang rule it's called the opening stage. You opening matters a lot as easy at it is, it's important.

But there is just one simple way,#be always happy, happiness is contagious, when you smile regularly she tends to adapt too.+ don't go shining your teeth like some roasted goat,be cool, relax, don't force the confidence, just have fun....

To get the bang rule contact @08131556093

A girl proves the boss and you complaining, 1 you havnt shown her any attribute of beeing the leading party,you probably doing sometin too much,maybe you just care too much,or you careless too much, don't over do all this,it make things complicated,try to balance it,push all the emotional buttons you can push,its makes her confused and want to unravel you more,if not you just gona bore her and d relationship is gona end up being in the trash
Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
Yeah she's your ex, bro you can get her back,easy way out look back in the past, line out your mistakes and all you where doing that turned her off and wasn't making sense, use the reset button and den come back doing the opposite of all you did, but don't make it obvious or else she will notice,dont force it out,relax, calm down and enjoy your self

There are over 5 billion females in the world make her know dat, and if she's doing some kinda snub attitude,you made a mistake from d beginning ,make her feel she's about to loose you a second and make her feel comfortable the next,keep her wondering...she's emotional so she doesn't want to loose u bro, some how when you when growing you might have developed bad habits that doesn't make a girl discover she likes you,change all dat, develop new habits and feel free, relax,always be happy,you are a guy so we work with logic,she doesn't. So don't try explaining to her why she should say yes to you, she would neva understand it's normal, just show her how important and show her your worth by giving her d attitudes that are mixed. Sometimes you notice she smiles with u today,and tomorrow she's all like shii,do d same to her it's called "mirroring"...
Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
To get the full techniques about how to get the nigerian girl of your dream contact me to get the. Bang rule @07051045601

if she actually says she does not want the relationship no more you cant force her just move on its a simple thing, you have made mistakes in the past , you shouldnt tell a girl about your feelings yet if you are not if she feels x2 of what you feel for her. if not bro you heading on a dead end. the moment you make this mistake she will raise her guards up and its game over for you. dont ruin the chances ,keep her wondering and trying to know your true intentions. its the thing you have to run man
Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by Johnfiddy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
vermaniace:
Quote me for questions,if you want the bang rule book contact me @07051045601

pls i need this book Oya Hit Me...Johnfiddy@gmail.com
Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2019
I changed my contact anyways
Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Johnfiddy:

pls i need this book Oya Hit Me...Johnfiddy@gmail.com

Do you still need the book ?
Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by KunAviero(m): 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
vermaniace:

Do you still need the book ?
How much is the bang rule and what of the advanced bang rule, do you have it as well?
Also is this the original Charles Nneji copy or your own reviewed version?
Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by Storyzin: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mohzus, loneytunes, Sustainee, Ablemax, kokakola, oluwatosin070, EmmahO, DukeJoe17, pale105, Xsergize, 2horsePOWER, xavierr, iyke36, Toluwarnih, Isokoboy or Upstepper; any of you with THE BANG RULE PDF, pls pass me via ellahezekiel96@gmail.com. Thanx.

1 Like

Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by meziology: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2021
Pls someone should send me the bang rule david.culkins@gmail.com
Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by OvertheTop(m): 10:59am On Mar 17, 2022
vermaniace:
So many guys make mistakes when they see a girl they are interested in, honestly it's no big deal,have you ever thought of acting and giving back all the attitude a woman gives to you when you approach her, or have you ever imagined why most of them don't approach you instead of wasting all the time on earth staring at each other and locking eye contacts. The bang rule has broken down all the skill and techniques in getting this done and making the gurl of your dream chase you like rat and cheese..

IS the book: BIG Bang Rule Same as the Advanced Bang Rule ?

kindly send it to me on: olayanjuoyedeji2@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: THE BANG RULE : How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
If you still need the bangrule and the advanced I’m active now you can contact me on WhatsApp 08131556093

It’s not free !!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Buy A Book Written In Pidgin English? / How I Fu.cked My Primary 4 Teacher (+18) / Hello? Mills & Boon Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.