Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:19 PM

Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election (25026 Views)

All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times / INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG / Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by blackpanda: 3:02am On Feb 14, 2018
FTrebirth:

but you support foooolani herdsmen and boko haram.

No i dont
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by philiancoop(m): 10:23am On Feb 14, 2018
Please o. Who registers local government voters, State Electoral commission or INEC
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by Johnnyessence(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Not only blind but lacking in comprehension as well - I said pictorial evidence and also provided a link; go check my post then come back and tell me something - this is how many of you fail JAMB then go on to blame the village witch.
post the link of the pictures here if you don't have the video. your lies will be busted if you refused to post the link.
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
post the link of the pictures here if you don't have the video. your lies will be busted if you refused to post the link.

I really do pity your poor comprehension: for the second time, I never mentioned any video but pictorial evidence and subsequently provided a link to the source of the story - why not follow the link as provided in my earlier post; it was a whole thread here in Nairaland dedicated to the story.
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by Johnnyessence(m): 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

I really do pity your poor comprehension: for the second time, I never mentioned any video but pictorial evidence and subsequently provided a link to the source of the story - why not follow the link as provided in my earlier post; it was a whole thread here in Nairaland dedicated to the story.
paste the link here illiterate aboki.
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
paste the link here illiterate aboki.

Lazy blockhead, I have already pasted the link and repeatedly gave you directions on where to find it; the rest is up to you.
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by Johnnyessence(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Lazy blockhead, I have already pasted the link and repeatedly gave you directions on where to find it; the rest is up to you.
aboki cowbrain without no purpose, paste the link here and let me what you are talking about. aboki will always be aboki with their cowbrain courtesy of radical Islamic Fulani herdsmen miscreant.
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:01am On Feb 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
aboki cowbrain without no purpose, paste the link here and let me what you are talking about. aboki will always be aboki with their cowbrain courtesy of radical Islamic Fulani herdsmen miscreant.

I have no more time for stupidity, if you are too dumb to understand my post; then find someone more intelligent to help you with the translation - Olodo rabata angry
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by Yankee101: 6:40am On Feb 15, 2018
Wrong on every level
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by ocelot2006(m): 7:53am On Feb 15, 2018
farouk0403:
They are Nigerians and they have the right to vote

who age Epp??

What right do children have to vote? Where is it written in the constitution that children are eligible to vote?
Re: Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election by ocelot2006(m): 7:56am On Feb 15, 2018
If this is how its going to be played, I STRONGLY recommend that Southern states bring out their own children to vote. Plus goats, dogs, pigs, and plate of rice. We won't allow these almajiris hold this nation to ransom. Enough is enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Primaries: INEC Releases Update / Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack / Sanwo-olu Approved N73.1m For Tinubu’s Portrait, N44m For Vegetables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.