Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Finally, Good News For Hnd Graduates; Study For A (hons) Deg In A Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finally, Good News For Hnd Graduates; Study For A (hons) Deg In A Year (574 Views)

Difference Between BSc And BSc(Hons) / What Does Bsc. (hons) Means? / What's The Difference Between Bsc (Hons) And Ordinary Bsc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, Good News For Hnd Graduates; Study For A (hons) Deg In A Year by Houri1(f): 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hello everyone and greetings especially to Hnd holders in the house. i have read a lot of post n thread over the dichotomy between Bsc and Hnd. A lot has been said and mostly true. In our dear country both academic qualification are not the same and it will never be treated so,even though it ought to be but sadly n truly its not and i do not think it will and even if it will, can anyone tell when that bill will be passed? So my dear Hnd graduates do not waste your time with sentiments, arguments and debates that wont change a tin, TIME is of essence, 5-6yrs has been taken already and almost treated as waste by our dear country, utilize the remaining well.

As regards looking abroad with ur diploma, something i consider a good idea but note you cant go in for masters with Hnd in UK nor Germany, neither can you in Canada most likely only in US because they are interested in the credit hrs and GPA rather than the nomenclature on ur certificate. U may do ur research on other countries though but i bet there will be a clause somewhere and cost a huge factor to consider.

May i tell you in case you don't know;
i. Did u know the world is so competitive now
ii. Did you know Bsc is as good as a SSCE now, like minimum entry certificate
iii. Did you know some companies will not even employ graduates from Nigerian universities except foreign unis into their mid level mgt positions yet you are carrying Hnd
iv. Did you know so many scholarship, openings, offers you will want to apply for but you cant because its clearly written holder of Bsc only
v. Did you know there are so many positions or jobs you cant even pick up in this country because you have Hnd as if its a plague!

So my question is why do you want to continue to limit yourself ?, how long will you continue to train people only for them to be ur OGA cos they have Bsc? wont you change the tide? how long will you continue to complain? how long will you continue to cry?

The list is endless, i bet you have all suffered rejection and pain at some point over this matter as i have too, but i decided i will do something about it so when i saw this opportunity, i took advantage of it and i decided i must share the GOOD NEWS.

Study online for a top up BA (HONS) degree from the prestigious University of South Wales in England in partnership with Unicaf on abt 50-80%scholarship guaranteed,''the part i like most as i couldn't have been able to afford the tuition'' graduate on campus, same certificate as on campus study, course is for a year, carry an internationally recognized cert and remove all CEILINGS, be at par with any uni degree or even higher because its an (HONS) degree. if you desire a masters straight up opportunities are available at Marymount california university. So guys jump at this opportunity, dont delay anymore, alot of us are already old ,think n plan for the future now. if u need more info, am willing to help- habiyola7@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Good News For Hnd Graduates; Study For A (hons) Deg In A Year by emeijeh(m): 12:12am On Feb 13, 2018
Tell me more bro
Re: Finally, Good News For Hnd Graduates; Study For A (hons) Deg In A Year by Houri1(f): 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
emeijeh:
Tell me more bro
if you are interested in an online study for a foreign internationally recognized and accredited degree with scholarship then welcome on board. Easy application process ,convenient payment plan, study at your pace though deadlines must be met and assignments turned in when due, good virtual learning environment, massive online resources and materials available for your use. Kindly send your name, phone no and email, so a course adviser can contact you for more information.
Re: Finally, Good News For Hnd Graduates; Study For A (hons) Deg In A Year by churchee: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
I have only SSCE can I apply too?

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Admissions And Visa Procurement / List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB / Syrian Artist Reimagines Trump And 10 Other World Leaders As Refugees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.