Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:52 AM

Kaduna State Subeb Released First Batch Recruitment List And Appointment Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Subeb Released First Batch Recruitment List And Appointment Letter (6256 Views)

2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT / Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner / Thread On Kaduna SUBEB Teachers Second Batch Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna State Subeb Released First Batch Recruitment List And Appointment Letter by Anasko(m): 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
The Kaduna state Universal Education Board is hereby announced to the general public that the list of those who were interviewed for the teaching recruitment is out .
Every body should go to his or her local government and check the name and preceded to the "ES" office for the collection of appointment letter and posting letter

http://bayajidda..co.ke/2018/02/kaduna-state-subeb-first-batch.html?m=1
Re: Kaduna State Subeb Released First Batch Recruitment List And Appointment Letter by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 13, 2018
Nice one El-Rufai. I love politicians who are dogged in their principle and what they stand for.

Atleast, he has succeeded in passing a message to the thousands of incompetent teachers we have out there that are saddled with the very delicate responsibility of building up our kids at the foundational level.
Re: Kaduna State Subeb Released First Batch Recruitment List And Appointment Letter by monerozi5590: 6:03am On Feb 13, 2018
Please sir, can you post the list here?
Re: Kaduna State Subeb Released First Batch Recruitment List And Appointment Letter by monerozi5590: 6:11am On Feb 13, 2018
Please sir, how many names were shortlisted?
Re: Kaduna State Subeb Released First Batch Recruitment List And Appointment Letter by Anasko(m): 6:17am On Feb 13, 2018
monerozi5590:
Please sir, how many names were shortlisted?
15,000 in first batch second batch will come in this month also.
Re: Kaduna State Subeb Released First Batch Recruitment List And Appointment Letter by monerozi5590: 6:26am On Feb 13, 2018
Anasko:
15,000 in first batch second batch will come in this month also.

Good. 15000 in the first batch is a good number.
Re: Kaduna State Subeb Released First Batch Recruitment List And Appointment Letter by davido101(m): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2018
No list has been pasted in kaduna north local govt
Re: Kaduna State Subeb Released First Batch Recruitment List And Appointment Letter by monerozi5590: 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
No list sir.
Re: Kaduna State Subeb Released First Batch Recruitment List And Appointment Letter by davido101(m): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Please don't misinform the public
Re: Kaduna State Subeb Released First Batch Recruitment List And Appointment Letter by Mkadigun: 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
is it true that the first batch is out and has been placed?
Re: Kaduna State Subeb Released First Batch Recruitment List And Appointment Letter by davido101(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
No
Re: Kaduna State Subeb Released First Batch Recruitment List And Appointment Letter by Strech(m): 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
Anasko:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
The Kaduna state Universal Education Board is hereby announced to the general public that the list of those who were interviewed for the teaching recruitment is out .
Every body should go to his or her local government and check the name and preceded to the "ES" office for the collection of appointment letter and posting letter

http://bayajidda..co.ke/2018/02/kaduna-state-subeb-first-batch.html?m=1
I really don't know what u will derive in spreading false news.u made me waste my hard earned money going to their office today. U made me look like a fool,going into the office with full confidence.
Re: Kaduna State Subeb Released First Batch Recruitment List And Appointment Letter by monerozi5590: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
Strech:
I really don't know what u will derive in spreading false news.u made me waste my hard earned money going to their office today. U made me look like a fool,going into the office with full confidence.

Lol
Re: Kaduna State Subeb Released First Batch Recruitment List And Appointment Letter by Mkadigun: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
davido101:
No
so, it means that the subeb chairman has disfulfiled his promise of placing the 1st batch of the successful ones by mid February.

(1) (Reply)

10 Amazing Websites To Teach Yourself Anything / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, Agbara / Nigeria Immigration Service Massive Graduate Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.