Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Help Me Solve This Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Solve This Pls (463 Views)

Please Help Me Solve This Book 4 Quantitative Reasoning Problem / Maths Guru Please Help Me Solve This Simultaneous Equations For My Young(photo) / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Solve This Pls by manuel4real(m): 12:25am On Feb 13, 2018
I need someone to help me solve this no 7 n 9
thanks in anticipation

Re: Help Me Solve This Pls by biafraisdead(m): 1:11am On Feb 13, 2018
manuel4real:
I need someone to help me solve this
no 7 n 9

thanks in anticipation
and u are too lazy to type the questions out, how do u expect one to see what u posted not even that ur camera is very sharp.
Re: Help Me Solve This Pls by manuel4real(m): 2:19am On Feb 13, 2018
A low level bomber releases a bomb at a height of 50m above the surface of the sea in a horizontal flight at a constant speed of 320km/h.how long does the ball take to fall to the surface?how far(horizontally)of the point of release is the point of impact? what is the angle of sight

A golfer launches a ball in the eastward direction with an initial speed of 30m/s at an upward angle of 34° with the horizontal .what are the components of the instantaneous velocity of the ball in the reference frame of the ground? The x, y, z axes are point east,up and south respectively.
Re: Help Me Solve This Pls by manuel4real(m): 2:24am On Feb 13, 2018
biafraisdead:

and u are too lazy to type the questions out, how do u expect one to see what u posted not even that ur camera is very sharp.

have typed it. can u help me now plz
Re: Help Me Solve This Pls by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
manuel4real:
A low level bomber releases a bomb at a height of 50m above the surface of the sea in a horizontal flight at a constant speed of 320km/h.how long does the ball take to fall to the surface?how far(horizontally)of the point of release is the point of impact? what is the angle of sight

A golfer launches a ball in the eastward direction with an initial speed of 30m/s at an upward angle of 34° with the horizontal .what are the components of the instantaneous velocity of the ball in the reference frame of the ground? The x, y, z axes are point east,up and south respectively

time it takes the bomb to fall to the surface

considering vertical motion u=0 (initial velocity downward at release)

using H= ut + 0.5gt2

subst. H=50m, g= 10m/s2 and u=0

then 50= 0.5×10×t2

t=√10

t= 3.16s

How far is the point of impact

Horizontal Range= Ux×t

since angle of release is zero
Ux=u

horizontal range= 88.89m/s×3.16s

" "= 280.89m

Angle of sight is the same as the angle of depression taking from the horizontal axis
let the angle be x

tanx= 1/u[√(gh/2)]

u=320km/h
in m/s

u=88.89m/s

substitute u, g and h

tanx= 0.1779

x= arctan0.1779

I don't have a scientific calc. here so do it yourself

components of velocity usually refer to horizontal Ux and vertical components Uy

Ux = 30m/s×sin34°

Uy = 30m/s×cos34°

hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

Education Quotes-The Importance Of Education. / You'll Notice A BIG Change To Your Facebook News Feed On Monday / Gov. Rotimi Akeredolu Increases Ondo Varsity Fees By 500%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.