Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG (20797 Views)

INEC Reacts To Tribunal Ruling On Diri's Sack,says ANDP Candidate Was Ineligible / All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times / Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by chronique(m): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2018
Andrewgame42:
This country is a joke. Who gave this kids PVC? Is it not inec?

I was about asking same thing. The person who authorized this release,is just a plain idiot. How did the kids get voters card in the firs place? Now,they're trying to shift the goal post and pass on the blame.

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2018
Judolisco:
But u were in control when Buhari used under age voters to win d last election undecided

Was it not the same underage voters pdp used in 1999, 2003, 2007 and 2011 elections?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by starstunna1313(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2018
EternalTruths:

Nairaland members should learn to ignore people like this one I just quoted.

Some people's education need to be investigated and their certificates withdrawn.

That's if the person is even educated

2 Likes

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by sweetgala(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2018
Sagamaje:
So those pictures fell from the sky. Buhari keep shitholing Nigerians

Guess you can't read yh.
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by sweetgala(m): 8:29am On Feb 13, 2018
badboywizzy:
Jss 2 students in the north all have Pvc, i was teaching them on civic education, election to be presice. I was so amazed that boys that were not up to 15 years all had PVC.

INEC is the most currupt organization in Nigeria, Buhari should start his curruption fight from there.

Did you report the incident to the principal and the INEC office no, but you are here telling us about it.

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Bullhari007(m): 8:30am On Feb 13, 2018
INEC are not in charge of LGA elections one thing about this APC is that they are liar but don't know how to perfect their lying jabs... meanwhile Nigeria will never get itself or achieve her goals until we expel all this black Arabs back to Sahara desert where they come from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Bullhari007(m): 8:30am On Feb 13, 2018
INEC are not in charge of LGA elections one thing about this APC is that they are liar but don't know how to perfect their lying jabs... meanwhile Nigeria will never get itself or achieve her goals until we expel all this black Arabs back to Sahara desert where they came from

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2018
What is the difference between underage voting in the north and outright fabrication of election results in the south? Is it not the same rigging? We need to stop this silly mentality of "it is OK as long as it is mine" if we are to move forward in this country.

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by vascey(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2018
Please INEC who is in charge of the voter registration?

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by FarahAideed: 8:33am On Feb 13, 2018
Buharis INEC should shut up as they have been openly and brazenly registering underaged voters all over the north

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Aarenaija: 8:33am On Feb 13, 2018
It's not new in the north.

Is INEC not also in charge of voters registration where underaged children are registering in the North?

They should tell us something else.

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2018
i tot INEC overseas the various states inec......this country always get excuses for mouth

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by joe120120(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2018
momonny:
INEC reject claim of children voting in the recently concluded elections in Kaduna and Kastina state respectively, the commission issued a statement below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1900517913300922&id=188127847873279

inec is corrupt, it is the same register they will use in 2019 .so what he saying. nonsense country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by MahatmaGhandi: 8:34am On Feb 13, 2018
Who issued the voters cards please

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Vivuch: 8:36am On Feb 13, 2018
Now I know that APC is here to destroy. This kind news just made me more weak for this shithole country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by sunnyflakes(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2018
Inec is being economical with the truth. Under age voting is a common phenomenon, over the years, in Northern Nigeria (middle belt) inclusive. Instead of telling us they will clean up the voters registers throughout the region, they are passing the bulk. Does a state inec have a different voters register from the national inec? If you ask me, I think southern Nigeria should stop complaining and do as it is done in the North, since it appears there norm that condones the act in a section of the country, and will not change any time soon. Let's make UNDER AGE VOTING NATIONAL and stop the complain.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Pvibe007: 8:43am On Feb 13, 2018
Xda59:

Was it not the same underage voters pdp used in 1999, 2003, 2007 and 2011 elections?

Your brain has been sacrificed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by sunnyflakes(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2018
sweetgala:

Did you report the incident to the principal and the INEC office no, but you are here telling us about it.

The principal is also a political stakeholder and this under age voters are his own weapons of advantage in the process, so y waste effort to tell him and endanger ur own life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Igbodicool(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2018
But who registered the underaged voters? Oh INEC this your defence has made you look foolish among the fools.

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by nnaeyes6: 8:45am On Feb 13, 2018
Hmmm
Wonders shall never end.
INEC that oversees the electoral process in Nigeria is now denying that they have no jurisdiction in state local government elections. Some people may think that Nigerians are just stupid. INEC gave SIEC the delegation of power to conduct elections under there own supervision and now they are mad. However, after general elections, who submit collation of results of all states to the central, the SIEC. I think Buharism is festering to all who work under him. Lunatics.

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by uuzba(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2018
I don't understand.
If you live here in Nigeria, are you laughing at yourself?

If you don't live here in Nigeria, why are you commenting on what s not your business?
-
The Youth write a lot of rubbish statements as if Nigeria was someone else's country - forgetting that they themselves are part of the country.

conductorh2:
LMAO. Fraudgeria is a confirmed Shithole Zoo.

Rats chased your terrorist President Jubrin from his office for 3 months.

Snake swallowed 36m naira.

I guess these pictures of almajiri kids voting during last Saturday's LG elections are Photoshop. It was done by an antelope. grin

Shithole
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by adisabarber(m): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2018
How did they get PVCs?

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 13, 2018
Pvibe007:

Your brain has been sacrificed

But you don't even have a brain to be sacrificed because your head is empty.
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 13, 2018
When you have Sh1t for brains you will believe anything.. just like the 1 million nairalanders here today grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Pvibe007: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2018
Xda59:

But you don't even have a brain to be sacrificed because your head is empty.

Mumu , I can even see stains of your stinky slimy useless saliva all over my phone.. Pls take ur sacrificed brain to ur fellow idiots ! Mr Piglet
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by johnbu: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2018
EternalTruths:

Nairaland members should learn to ignore people like this one I just quoted.

Some people's education need to be investigated and their certificates withdrawn.
l really support your comment

2 Likes

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by johnbu: 8:58am On Feb 13, 2018
ihitenansa:
in fact very stupid, where is it in Nigeria's constitution that underage voting is allowed. is local government areas is not part of Nigeria? can they stand alone without fg intervention?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by MrFly(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2018
toodark:
its ipob propaganda....

they try everything from abroad to set nigerians against nigerians....

they are a terrorits group...
abi? May the sword of the friendly herdsmen fall on u..

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by BianoJay(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2018
just imagine silly talk from INEC! So, it was my grandfather who issued PVCs to those almajiris...smh

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by sweetgala(m): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2018
sunnyflakes:

The principal is also a political stakeholder and this under age voters are his own weapons of advantage in the process, so y waste effort to tell him and endanger ur own life.

There is INEC

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by whoawa(m): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2018
In as much INEC is not the one conducting Local Government Election, INEC should be reminded that it is her Voters Card that is used in conducting Local Government Election and by extension she issued Voter's card to UNDERAGE VOTERS. So let them not fool us by this TRASH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ugwuanyi, Rochas Attend Sullivan Chime's Book Launch (pictures) / Jonathan Shuns Bayelsa PDP Governorship Campaign Grand Finale / Buhari Receives Bande Tijjani, President Of 74th UN General Assembly In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.