Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG (20784 Views)

INEC Reacts To Tribunal Ruling On Diri's Sack,says ANDP Candidate Was Ineligible / All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times / Video Of Underaged Children Voting In Kano LGA Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by dvee2: 9:10am On Feb 13, 2018
In Rivers and Bayelsa States no voting at all, figures just written on result sheets. No one is talking about that. Anything that concern the north, you will jump on it and start ejaculating.

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by qrymz(m): 9:12am On Feb 13, 2018
See the rubbish this ones are saying. So no be inec logo dey the ballot boxes abi? Shithole leaders

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by momonny: 9:14am On Feb 13, 2018
joe120120:
that's your opinion

inec is corrupt, it is the same register they will use in 2019 .so what he saying. nonsense country
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2018
sweetgala:

Did you report the incident to the principal and the INEC office no, but you are here telling us about it.
You talk as if you don't know the country you are in.

Report the students to the same INEC that issued it to them at the first place ?

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by lastdon5: 9:23am On Feb 13, 2018
I want to Since the inception of civilian administration in Nigeria, has there been any time when The President and INEC chairman are from the same region??. was it not the same INEC that issued PVC to all this dirty, underaged almajiri?

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2018
I wonder why people are calling INEC for the misconduct of a Local govt election. Some people are really suffering from Amnesia. Has INEC conducted local govt elections before, people like FFK are just troublemakers.
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by momonny: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2018
momonny:
INEC reject claim of children voting in the recently concluded elections in Kaduna and Kastina state respectively, the commission issued a statement below: finally I made front page

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1900517913300922&id=188127847873279
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by trutbetold: 9:30am On Feb 13, 2018
This is exactly what happened in Kano, during the 2015 Presidential Election. This Child Labour Must Stopm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Xtopher123(m): 9:30am On Feb 13, 2018
toodark:
its ipob propaganda....

they try everything from abroad to set nigerians against nigerians....

they are a terrorits group...

Did you even read the message..

I seriously do not understand how I became a co-citizen with daft fellows like you except youre being sarcastic up there

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Haganah: 9:30am On Feb 13, 2018
No need to name them .

Your guilty conscience has answered you!

grin grin grin

aiir2303:

Tufi! Kindly name the two parasitic region so that we can actually know the state of your brain. maybe it's leaking oil or not

2 Likes

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2018
dvee2:
In Rivers and Bayelsa States no voting at all, figures just written on result sheets. No one is talking about that. Anything that concern the north, you will jump on it and start ejaculating.
proof please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by kernel504(m): 9:34am On Feb 13, 2018
toodark:
its ipob propaganda....

idiiot, brother to Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by kernel504(m): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2018
olabrad:

Oga, use your head now. Can't you see that you are sounding stupid? INEC just confirmed that the picture came from a local government election held here in Nigeria over the weekend. Why will you allow your daftness to be stronger than your reasoning now?

Why not reduce the cow anus-sucking you love so much? It can help you live a better life.

Are these kids of voting age? Or we should be happy that they are used to societal ill.
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 13, 2018
Pvibe007:

Mumu , I can even see stains of your stinky slimy useless saliva all over my phone.. Pls take ur sacrificed brain to ur fellow idiots ! Mr Piglet

You are a brainless hypocritical motherfucking kid who does not know his left from his right otherwise you should have tried to acquire some knowledge before saving up to buy a used phone with sticly saliva stains which without a doubt came from the previous owners. Asshole.
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by livebynite: 9:49am On Feb 13, 2018
toodark:
its ipob propaganda....

I am not ipob but even i can see that an animal you are

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by aiir2303(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2018
Haganah:
No need to name them .

Your guilty conscience has answered you!

grin grin grin

What am I guilty of. Told you to name the two zones so that we can verify the status of your brain. Cause according to verifiable documented stats we no the two regions(least profitable) lagging behind in terms of generating revenue into the federal coffers a particular region can be exempted cause of the insurgency so what excuse can we give for the other one in that category.
I had hoped that your brained is not leaking but what can I do to remedy the obvious
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by bigtt76(f): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2018
Yet people are clamouring for State Police angry

momonny:
INEC reject claim of children voting in the recently concluded elections in Kaduna and Kastina state respectively, the commission issued a statement below:

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by NairaMaster1(m): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2018
INEC be pretending. It's a rehearsal of what will happen come 2019.

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by phreakabit(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2018
Lets all go there.
We can all use under-aged voters then.
This is great News.

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by chuckdee4(m): 10:13am On Feb 13, 2018
I guess it is FRSC who are now responsible for polling stations

Never seen where people run away from their responsibility like wetin, nobody is ever responsible for anything in Nigeria until money hits the table

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by toye440: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2018
Blame our Corps members for d underage voting.
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Clue147: 10:27am On Feb 13, 2018
Can you imagine how illiterate and lunatics are given sensitive position to handle .....do state now now have a different pvc for voting?who Gave the under age kids pvc?

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by enlady(f): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2018
This is a nonsensical and stupid statement from Inec. The state electoral commission conduct LG elections using Inec voters register and Inec issued PVCs. These child voters are in Inec register and have PVCs.

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by dstar01(m): 10:56am On Feb 13, 2018
Ur brain is dead officially! I pity ur future. By the way I'm not an IPOB member but common sense knows that this has got nothing to do with them, rather you should be worried about a credible election in 2019

1 Like

Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Amhappy(f): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2018
The problem of Underage Voters in North has always been there. That's another reason why you need to get your PVC if you are 18years and above and from the South. If children can get it illegally,what about you that is of age.
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by bikefab(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2018
Extremely lame excuses. The voter registration was done and compiled by INEC. That is exactly where the rot started, u cant disassociate urselves here. i wonder what 2019 will be like in the north.
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by monex(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2018
conductorh2:
LMAO. Fraudgeria is a confirmed Shithole Zoo.

Rats chased your terrorist President Jubrin from his office for 3 months.

Snake swallowed 36m naira.

I guess these pictures of almajiri kids voting during last Saturday's LG elections are Photoshop. It was done by an antelope. grin

Shithole

read and understand. He is not saying it is not true. he is saying LG elections are not under INEC's supervisory control
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by ozimec(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2018
momonny:
INEC reject claim of children voting in the recently concluded elections in Kaduna and Kastina state respectively, the commission issued a statement below:

But you're are in control to announce results
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by idiagbo86(m): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2018
But u issued underage voters the pvcs.shame on inec,shame On apc,shame on pmb,shame on northern politicians .May God help us!
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by Achor1111(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2018
they will still use it for 2019 general election
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by smokedfish: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2018
toodark:
its ipob propaganda....

ediotness comes on classes...yours is at a critical stage
Re: INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG by toodark: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
olabrad:

Oga, use your head now. Can't you see that you are sounding stupid? INEC just confirmed that the picture came from a local government election held here in Nigeria over the weekend. Why will you allow your daftness to be stronger than your reasoning now?

Why not reduce the cow anus-sucking you love so much? It can help you live a better life.

park well,mbok...inec said too,they have no authority over local things...na una wanted less center anyways...

less center is a bad idea with soo many corrupt people..
not only igbos have corrupt people,all tribes have corrupt people...more state control is a bad idea for nigeria....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal; Protesters Barricade Osun Roads / Naira Scarcity: Gridlock Eases Off On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway After Protests / Ibori Reacts To UK Court Ruling, Vows To Go To Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.