Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

The Inspirational Parrot - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Inspirational Parrot (347 Views)

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] / The Inspirational Parrot / The Inspirational Parrot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Inspirational Parrot by DInspirationalP(m): 1:28am On Feb 13, 2018
cry A TRUE-LIFE STORY: "A VISIT TO LATE JOSHUA'S FAMILY" (PART-1) cry

This true-life story got me weeping profusely after reading it. Hope you too will also love to read it.

Let me say this before you continue:

I, Chinonso Emmanuel Asiegbu [The Inspirational Parrot] neither know Joshua's family nor his friend who shared this touching true-life story; but I strongly believe that through this platform I established, I and my team of few legends can touch lives through it.

In case you are interested in helping the family, just contact us, I am going to do the best I can to connect you with Joshua's family through his friend who wrote this story.

Now, read the storylines as shared by late Joshua's friend who visited the family after abandoning them for 5 years.

The Story:

Today, I feel so light with overflowing joy and relief. I finally pulled off the burden that had yoked me for the past five years. I was able to visit Joshua's family again!

Joshua was a friend I would never forget my entire life. His father had died soon after he started school. Back then in secondary school, Joshua was the Chapel prefect...

PLEASE, TO CONTINUE READING THIS TRUE-LIFE STORY; KINDLY VISIT http://www.trendsoflegends.com/2018/01/part-one-visit-to-late-joshuas.html

MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS STORY WITH OTHERS BECAUSE IT IS REALLY DIDACTIC.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 170/unhappy Relationship / Learn From Linkedin Founder - Reid Hoffman / Episode One Of The Blog Series “take Two”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.