Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) (29519 Views)

Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo / Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by TheKingIsHere: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2018
Okwyjesus:
Against the church policy

What policy? Tell us or shut the fvck up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by hollywater: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2018
For own view,Church should be the best place to propose to a Lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by sunnyside16(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2018
Emotional blackmail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by vicardino(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2018
That you didn't propose to your wife doesn't make it a sin for those who do, does it? Was the service interrupted by the proposal? If he knelt on his two knees and even unbutton his shirt, how does this affect you? Sometimes, you just have to read and know your opinion without trying to lord it over someone else's.
Alejoas:
The world has entered the church........the church has entered the world....

I didn't propose nothing to my lady.... I told her I don't date for fun....in this for something serious so if we can convince each other forever together will be a good thing.... We just gonna do it!

Hell no to any pre-wedding picture or on one kneel proposal..... I am real like everyday rising sun.... No need to copy copy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by JON01: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2018
The MOG should be a comedian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Trustme2(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2018
Me no fit watch the video na. Abi na only me? Anytime a video is posted here it would only display error message without access to watch the video

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Spidermon: 10:37am On Feb 13, 2018
The world has become so churchy and the church has become so worldly.

Church don become social gathering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Austinoiz(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2018
Nonsense finding its way into a fellowship of assumed believers....I reserve my comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2018
Op Na The Same City Of David Wey I Attend On Sunday Abi Which One

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by peacebe1815: 10:49am On Feb 13, 2018
Honestly RCCG leadership should do something urgently before the church completely go wordly. For God shake there should be separate between Church and World mostly the way they do things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Dshocker(m): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2018
success1smyn:
INSIDE CHURCH?

END TIME PROPOSAL

Church or business center

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Firefire(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2018
End time practice of the world.

Maranatha! Come Lord Jesus!
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Firefire(m): 10:55am On Feb 13, 2018
peacebe1815:
Honestly RCCG leadership should do something urgently before the church completely go wordly. For God shake there should be separate between Church and World mostly the way they do things.

RCCG is losing track of the original principle of heavenly race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by joenor(m): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2018
Wait ooo what's the significant of propose thing? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Awoo88: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2018
Jesus took koboko and chased people out of the synagogue for turning the place into what it not meant for. Christians are the biggest problem of Christianity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by MrFly(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2018
Alejoas:

I didn't propose nothing to my lady.... I told her I don't date for fun....in this for something serious so if we can convince each other forever together will be a good thing.... We just gonna do it!

Hell no to any pre-wedding picture or on one kneel proposal..... I am real like everyday rising sun.... No need to copy copy!
we are similar cos i did same. Wetin kuoncern me kuoncern pre wedding shit. After oyinbo people force us to acept white wedding with its expenses na pre wedding, bachelors eve and wat have u na im dem wan use join drain our resources. God 4bid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Xisnin(m): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2018
Alejoas:

So there are also she male preachers.
Wonders shall never end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Reeberry: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Nice.

Better than taking the babe to an expensive restaurant and proposing in public only for her to say NO after spending money. grin

Carry on jare
In front of congregation in Church? That's so silly of the guy. They should have told him to walk out. Churches shouldn't tolerate that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by terrezo2002(m): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2018
nonsense

1 Like

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by ttaluko(m): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2018
Wish them best in their endeavor of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by ogunladeabiodun: 11:27am On Feb 13, 2018
Alejoas:

exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2018
the painful part is that in the world has entered the church. no room for correction again. even the scriptures confirmed it. really we are in the end time. Ijo ti wo inu Aye, Aye ti wo inu Ijo. soon we will be hearing another story about the wedding. even the so called wedding they are doing this days doesn't reach 5 years old ago. so bad and pathetic .what we hear every where divorced and separated relationship.
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 13, 2018
[ Bad guy grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]]The guy settle down select this one

Even with the big skirt , the ukwu still stand inside

Ukwu migwo cool

#in daddy g.o voice* let somebody shout haleluya[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by onyxo76(m): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
they cannot be true redeem members, in redeemed you don't propose to the sister directly, you need to inform your pastor and he will pray along.
the lady hair is not covered either, most sisters cover theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
The pastor sound like agbero
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by God2man(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
Is it Churchly?
Re: RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
activistjohnny:
really the world has enter into the church. the Lord will help us.
na wa oo,gud for them shaa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony / The Impulse To Watch Leaked Sex Tapes / How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.