Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,777 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Ifa Mysticism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifa Mysticism (2471 Views)

Are You Guilty Of Practising Mysticism? / Heavenly Ascension And Jewish Mysticism / Should I Continue With Mysticism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ifa Mysticism by Curiousmind(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2010
Hello NairaLand

I have studied Ifa Odu for Months Now but i cant lay my hand on a complete Ifa Odu. On my Research, i have realise that The Ifa Odus are similar to The Norse Runes. The runes are alphabet of mysteries, Rediscovered by Odin. The runes are 24 in Number and can be use for Magic, Divination, Healing etc

Do You know that The Ifa incantations used in Yorubaland is The same incantation used by the Bini's? This i know of because i base in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria

Were can i get a complete Ifa 256 Odu with each Odu comprising of 600 - 800 mystical poems? Were can I get a Genuine Ifa priest To practicaly Teach me how To prepare all Types of Imules and all Types of Ase?

Imules are pacts made with astral Entities or Deities and Imule are wonderful secret of Nature (THIS I KNOW IN THEORY NOT PRACTICAL)

Ase means authority, command. There are 4 Types of ase
1) Afose
2) Mayehun
3) Gbetugbetu
4) Olugbohun
(THIS I KNOW IN THEORY NOT PRACTICAL)

Any One should feel free To post his or her Ifa Experience HERE

Note:  THIS TOPIC IS FOR IFA PHILOSOPHERS AND PRACTICIONERS ONLY

Curiousmind

engineerpin@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Man Stuck Inside After Getting Caught With Someone's Wife - Viewers Discretion / Nigerian Islamic Teacher Among 500 Most Influential Muslim Leaders In The World / Is 'sola Scriptura' Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.