Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

"Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns (39221 Views)

Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle / Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight / HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns by sonofthunder: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
hakimi1974:
read this. i hope it will enligten you. https://www.livescience.com/51656-static-electricity.html
I think I understand the concept but not how her body developed the static charges you suggested given the narrative... I think the reason by goodmuyis could hold to some extent though.
Re: "Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns by smokedfish: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2018
Ivanmykel:

Sorry, I don't understand. What clothes?
have you ever been tryn to change clothes and you see a certain spark preferably in d nyt? Or certain clothes that stick to your body in such an odd way?...all is due yo static electricity...it mostly happens during harmattan
Re: "Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns by Premiumwriter: 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ivanmykel:

Sorry, I don't understand. What clothes?
any clothes. Especially now that every where is very dry.
Re: "Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns by Ivanmykel(f): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
smokedfish:
have you ever been tryn to change clothes and you see a certain spark preferably in d nyt? Or certain clothes that stick to your body in such an odd way?...all is due yo static electricity...it mostly happens during harmattan

Ohhh, I get now. Yes, and sometimes it really annoying the way the clothe sticks to my body.
We learn everyday.
Re: "Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns by smokedfish: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ivanmykel:

Ohhh, I get now. Yes, and sometimes it really annoying the way the clothe sticks to my body.
We learn everyday.
yes....that's courtesy of static electricity... Try pulling DT same cloth in the nyt n switch off the lites,you with see sparks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Sudden Cardiac Arrest That Causes Death / Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.