Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking (52454 Views)

Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging / Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by Pussitto: 6:55am On Feb 13, 2018
Nigerian screen goddess Mrs omotola jalinde had her 40th birthday last week but has been hosting numerous parties to celebrate it , as she was pictured snubbing dele momodu in a birthday party . capture that guy at the middle starring at them though ..lmao .
See fans reactions below

https://chikasom..com/2018/02/omotola-snubs-dele-momodu-from-rocking.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by biacan(f): 6:56am On Feb 13, 2018
When you see your village people at your party

The young man on the pics though grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by IME1: 6:58am On Feb 13, 2018
When you see him already asking for exclusive coverage by Ovation for your 41st birthday
Omotola: oga make i enjoy 40 finish na

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by divinehand2003(m): 7:03am On Feb 13, 2018
Wrong topic title.,

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by Bitterleafsoup: 7:04am On Feb 13, 2018
When he enter party after snacking on smoke fish from ride over.
Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by chrisbaby24(m): 7:04am On Feb 13, 2018
Lol...d snake own gat me oo.... grin NA to call LALa make he do the needful.. cheesy
Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by medexico(m): 7:13am On Feb 13, 2018
I don't like people that snubs

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by joeaz58(m): 7:19am On Feb 13, 2018
chai dele Na my boy!!!
Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by nikkypearl(f): 7:20am On Feb 13, 2018
Who is Dele Momodu
Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by Papiikush: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2018
nikkypearl:
Who is Dele Momodu
You don't know dele momodu?

That your head like baby mosquito tongue

This is probably going on in their mind grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by nikkypearl(f): 8:02am On Feb 13, 2018
Papiikush:

You don't know dele momodu?

That your head like baby mosquito tongue
e no concern u trouble maker tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by StrawberryGloss(f): 8:04am On Feb 13, 2018
When you see snake swallowing the money your party guests gave you grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by Leoflair(m): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2018
nikkypearl:
Who is Dele Momodu
that Davido's Boy,run Outta Thread
Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by biacan(f): 8:06am On Feb 13, 2018
nikkypearl:
Oh lord

Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by Papiikush: 8:13am On Feb 13, 2018
nikkypearl:
Duh! tongue
Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by nikkypearl(f): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2018
Papiikush:

Duh! tongue
go back to your BBN thread joor tongue
Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by jazinogold(m): 8:31am On Feb 13, 2018
wink

when he wants to dance one corner with u but u're trying to escape saying u r a science student grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by beejayphako(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2018
Kiikiiikiiikiiikiiikkiiikkiiikiiikkiiikkkkiiikkki grin
Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 13, 2018
When you hear someone say Pogba's "last seen" was at Juventus

Omotola: people can be so mean o grin grin

Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by Harrynight(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2018
De talking point shouldn't be Omosexy nor Dele but the guy in d middle

I'm trying to figure out wats on his mindgrin
Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by castrol180(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2018
shouldn't they dance again? Amebo
Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by Meajor(m): 8:36am On Feb 13, 2018
Stop
Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by Teniola2000: 8:36am On Feb 13, 2018
Davido's Flora my Flawa isnt as good as the way people are hyping it - Says Nigerian musician (Must Read) : https://joelsblog.com.ng/flora-my-flawa-by-davido-mp3-download/

Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by Ephaig: 8:38am On Feb 13, 2018
Omotola and the other guy were reacting to something elsewhere while Momodu was trying to greet her at that particular time
Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by Kaxmytex(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2018
Naija and captions.. .

Dat akward moment.....

Omotola saw mimi twerking in front of bobrisky and the only thought dat croses her mind was "i cant imagine i gave birth to a lesbo"
Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2018
this photo may not be real self...check am well well. .e b like something wey dem draw....cartoonists una dey try
Re: Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking by Papiikush: 8:39am On Feb 13, 2018
nikkypearl:
go back to your BBN thread joor tongue
I am coming back for those pretty eyes... kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband / #10yearschallenge: Eniola Badmus Shares Cleavage Baring 10 Years Throwback Photo / Sir Victor Uwaifo: "Simi Is In Trouble For Stealing From Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.