Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" (19312 Views)

Keeping Virginity Till Marriage, Does It Still Matter?. / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by THUNDER4real(m): 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
Kai... op..see as I dey look you...

Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by Smasma: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
Sell it at JUMIA.
Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
Your Toto, Your Problem.
Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by Olumide250: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
yomalex:
nancy
Virginity is good it makes u proud of yourself when u married and it really let your husband to cherish and trust you live, when he see that he is the one that deflowered you
Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
See as she wurwur like that. lipsrsealed
Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
Olumide250:
Virginity is good it makes u proud of yourself when u married and it really let your husband to cherish and trust you live, when he see that he is the one that deflowered you
Shebi its when she is lucky to marry a good husband... If she falls to the hand of the one that will panebeat her face for her, she will know.

1 Like

Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mrbolt555:
me I like her o
Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by Adeyeye09(m): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
Teniola2000:
Thespian Blogger!! But me I no dey keep any Virginity till Marriage...

Teniola olomoge cinderella
Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by Pricelessangel0(f): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
To The Op U Are Right, Keeping Virginity Is Easier Said Than Done. May God Help Us
Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by VirtuosoB(m): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
Jackipapa:
Gone are the days when purity reigns......good that have people lyk u still around.

The world we are living now is a crazy world where good are now naturally bad.

Keep it up and stop sharing this on social media, 99% will discourage you as if you have from a different planet.

Pardon me, but are you insinuating that being a virgin equates to being pure?

1 Like

Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by Shaev7(m): 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Teniola2000:
© Nancy Desire:
http://www.nancydesire.com/keep-virginity-married/

What is virginity?

This is a question many young people today ask. But before I go deeply into this topic lets find out what virginity is all about. Virginity is the state of never having had sexual intercourse. It is really that simple if you have never had sexual intercourse you are a virgin.

Being a virgin is a good thing but I have noticed in today’s world that most people don’t appreciate or care for it like people in the previous generations did. Now people do everything humanly possible to lose their virginity.

Growing up many of us were taught the importance of virginity and how it will help our life by preventing pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease but as we grew up we realize that keeping it is not as easy as we were made to believe and we beginning to question our belief and things we were made to believe.

Should I keep my virginity till I get married?

So back to the question should I keep my virginity till I get married. Being a virgin is a choice and it is really up to you to make your choice. Don’t be in a hurry to lose your virginity because others are losing theirs take your time and think it through.

Being a virgin its all about choice and your belief. Most people have decided to keep their virginity to prevent unwanted pregnancy and STDS. And others to not ruin their relationship with God.

BEING A VIRGIN IS NOT A CURSE NEITHER IS losing it something to Celebrate

Keeping your virginity all depends on your relationship with God and your relationship with yourself. At the end of the day its still your choice. Make the right decision

Leave a comment for me below tell me know what you think

God bless your act. You should be a model for some slay irresponsible so called queen they call themselves. I always embrace ladies with modesty, chastity and good virtue. May God give you the strength to keep it till marriage.
I like your pride on your hood. Keep it up. #Peace
Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by DedeNkem: 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
The only advantage of Virginity is the social aspect of it and avoidance of STD. That's it.

It doesn't guarantee the following:
- a good relationship.
- a good marriage.
- a fertile womb.
- a great sex.
- good behavior.
- saves you from AIDS. AIDS is NOT transmittable only via sex.
etc.

Virginity was very important in the old times when men mostly preferred marrying virgins. But today, it is irrelevant. What matters is the person's character.

Most good marriages today have absolutely nothing to do with virginity.

2 Likes

Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by daiksworld: 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Being a Virgin is something to be proud, especially if it is by choice and strong will. The problem is that some virgins, are only so due to lack of opportunity, while some may not have slept with a man, all sort of tools have gone in there, eg cocumba, candle, index finger name it. What do i know? your virginity, your problem!!!
Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by statrboiTolu(m): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
If u like keep it, na you know!! If u lyk hide it till you forget where it is, na u still know....
Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by ychris: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
smokedfish:
You too ugly for us to even hustle d virginity...
Keep it or not,e go hard you

Phat girls is a no....

You just bullied all of em' phat girls generally?? nawa o
Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by menwongo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World

ITALIAN Relationship:
1st day= Sex
2nd day= Sex again.

FRENCH Relationship:
1st day = movies & kiss
2nd day = Sex
3rd day = Sex again

BRITISH Relationship:
1 day= hangout & kiss
2nd day = kiss & hug
3rd day= kissing, hug and smooching
4th day = sex and more sex

AMERICAN Relationship:
1st day= Date
2nd day= Hug
3rd day= Hug again (warmly)
4th day= Kiss
5th day= Long kiss
6th day= Sex

AFRICAN/NIGERIAN Relationship:

1st day= Toast
2nd day= Toast
3rd day= Toast again
4th day= Agree
5th day= Date
6th day= Date again
7th day= Date again with three of her hungry friends or cousins.
8th day= Date & Hug
9th day= Tried to peck but failed.
10th day = Peck
11th day= Tried to kiss but failed.
12th day= kiss
13th day= Long kiss
14th day= Tried to have sex but failed.
15th day= Tried to have sex but quarrelled
16th day= Didn't talk to each other
17th day= Malice till the next day
18th day= The man called but the woman didn't pick
19th day= The man called, the woman picked and asked: "what is it?"
The man apologize and the woman replied: "Leave me alone, am not that type of girl"
The man continued to beg till the next day.
20th day= The woman accepted the unwarranted apology
21st day= Hug
22nd day= Long hug
23rd day= Kiss
24th day= Long kiss
25th day= Tried to have sex but the woman complains that her phone is bad. Guy promises to buy her a new one.
26th day= Tried to have sex but the woman said until he buys the phone
27th day= Tried to have sex but the woman asked: "where is the phone? U are not serious, call me when you are serious"
28th day= Rape.
29th day= Police case.

2 Likes

Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by smith666999(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
na who virgin help? I even hate virgins sef.
if u like call it hate speech...

Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by nkemdi89(f): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
The more you keep your virginity the more heartbreak you get and the more disappointment you get from men, the older you stay single, most men don't have the patient to wait, and when you get to a certain age, they hardly believe you .
Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by joenor(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
This is almost useless to ask the public.
Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
She is beautiful.
Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mrbolt555:
This lady wur wur like this? Let us see ur girlfriend's picture
Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by blessedmeme: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
She is indirectly advertising herself and don't be surprise that she's not a virgin, if she is, she wouldn't come out on social media to say it out.
Mtcheeeeeeewwwwwwwwww deceivers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by etimocity(m): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
you can keep it if you can
Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by blessedmeme: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
menwongo:
Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World

grin grin
Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by sekem: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
smokedfish:
You too ugly for us to even hustle d virginity...
Keep it or not,e go hard you

Phat girls is a no....

For wia?

Me I dey like fat girls o well a! tongue
Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
Keep it until marriage
Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by tirinash: 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
Don`t know cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Shaev7:

God bless your act. You should be a model for some slay irresponsible so called queen they call themselves. I always embrace ladies with modesty, chastity and good virtue. May God give you the strength to keep it till marriage.
I like your pride on your hood. Keep it up. #Peace
Modesty,chastity and good virtue applies to all.
Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by RemmyAlo: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
My Advice is to keep it . If human beings donot value it, Almighty God will do.

1 Like

Re: Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" by Moukandjo: 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
lastempero:
My prayer is that Basel will just win man city for me today tongue
So that'll make Man Utd win the UCL & league, right? I just don't know where they got these Man Utd fans from!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sleeping Pills / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks / Top 7 Slim And Busty Nollywood Actresses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.