Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government (23899 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates 40 Years As Redeemed Church General Overseer (Pix) / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday / Daddy Freeze: Stop Giving Winners And Redeemed Church Members Financial Aids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by rawtouch: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2018
ok..
Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by foliman(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2018
007author:
Good job Ambode. I hate religion

Be an aethist if that's ur stand.... but don't be an enemy to religion, you'll destroy yourself.
Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by agwom(m): 10:04am On Feb 13, 2018
undecided
Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:07am On Feb 13, 2018
Adeoba10:
Islamization agenda crew..... Where are thou

They have their flat heads shoved inside thier rotted anus ladened with hypocrisy.
Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by sunkoye: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2018
give unto cesar what is cesar
Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by bedspread: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2018
IamZam:
Ambode is a member of RCCG but no sentiment feeling when it comes to official matters... If only Buhari can reason and act like this, Nigeria will be like Lagos.
If Nigeria should be like Lagos in Waste Management, That Means We are in Trouble

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by adisabarber(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2018
Timoleon:

Do you even know where synagogue is? which synagogue collapse?

No need to argue with you cos you are either daft, stupid or foolish. Don't quote me again o!
Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by adisabarber(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2018
Timoleon:

Do you even know where synagogue is? which synagogue collapse?

This is on your profile page:
Responsibility to yourself means refusing to let others do your thinking, talking, and naming for you; it means learning to respect and use your own brains and instincts; hence, grappling with hard work.

Unfortunately you refused to use your brain when you typed this rubbish. I will not argue with you but that synagogue guest house that collapsed is no longer synagogue property right?
Olohun lo mo iru awon omo radarada to kun nairaland nisihin gan
Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by xudek: 10:27am On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by RALPHOW(m): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2018
Church is not above the law or mistakes
Redeemed Church should listen to the engineers
and follow their advice but never give bribe to anyone.
Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by Timoleon(m): 10:31am On Feb 13, 2018
adisabarber:

This is on your profile page:
Responsibility to yourself means refusing to let others do your thinking, talking, and naming for you; it means learning to respect and use your own brains and instincts; hence, grappling with hard work.

Unfortunately you refused to use your brain when you typed this rubbish. I will not argue with you but that synagogue guest house that collapsed is no longer synagogue property right?
Olohun lo mo iru awon omo radarada to kun nairaland nisihin gan

Too bad I thought you had brain...unfortunately its just sand that's in your head. is the synagogue a guest house or a place of worship? if the guest house collapsed mention that the guest house owned by Tb Joshua collapsed. if the synagogue collapsed, mention that the synagogue owned by Tb Joshua collapsed. Now go back to your original post and correct your folly. as from this moment, you are ignored.
Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by tyexploit: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2018
watery!

Teniola2000:
Mogbe day have arrested adeboye!!

Pastor E A Adeboye reacts to Confiscated Zonal Headquarters in Ajegunle - https://joelsblog.com.ng/pastor-e-a-adeboye-reacts-to-the-shut-down-of-rccg-zonal-headquarters-in-ajegunle/
Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by Abimbola29(m): 11:45am On Feb 13, 2018
ambode worships with RCCG So all this one na formalities
Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by Acidosis(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lol, same Ambode that goes to RCCG camp with his wife almost on a weekly/monthly basis.

The building would be unsealed at the end of the day.

I'm not against the penalties but I just don't understand why Lagos state task offenders in scary and exorbitant sums.

A friend is still trying to recover his car from LASTMA with N50,000 over a useless and inconsequential "offence". Now this, Lagos state expects people to pay the sum of N500,000 for simply removing a seal (a seal of N100 or a N200) from a building.

To build in the same Lagos state, Omo-onile will still come requesting for about N500,000..and the list goes on. This is why many of these drivers and bike men in Lagos go back to their villages with nothing. They make all the money and end up paying heavily for road use charge, land use charge, agbero charge, and all kinds of union and task forces.
Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by BlackManta(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
Prime4Val:
thank God Christianity is not a religion. It's a relationship between Christians and God.

You have a holy book but you're not a religion,
You have a place of worship but you're not a religion.
You have priest/pastors but you're not a religion.

Maybe the definition of religion has changed in the dictionary

My muslim friend also says Islam is personal relationship with Allah.

Going by your logic Islam is not a religion too.
Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by don4real18(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Prime4Val:
thank God Christianity is not a religion. It's a relationship between Christians and God.
Oga, this is English in plain terms... Christianity is a religion and so is Islam, Hindu ad the rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by Martinez19(m): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
cheesy
Alanta, alanta, alanta....... One leg up
Alanta, alanta, alanta........ Two legs up grin

Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by Prime4Val(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
don4real18:

Oga, this is English in plain terms... Christianity is a religion and so is Islam, Hindu ad the rest
listen homes I know nothing about other religions, am a Christian and I say Christianity is a relationship with God.
Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by Prime4Val(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
BlackManta:

You have a holy book but you're not a religion,
You have a place of worship but you're not a religion.
You have priest/pastors but you're not a religion.

Maybe the definition of religion has changed in the dictionary

My muslim friend also says Islam is personal relationship with Allah.

Going by your logic Islam is not a religion too.

I know you an atheist, and atheists don't believe anything about Christianity or any religion, that does not mean that I don't.
Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by alanka(f): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
And all its kinds. Seal them up
Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by Jimi23(m): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2018
This is my church. Let them get it settled.
Re: Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government by budaatum: 1:54am On Feb 15, 2018
uboma:
Why should a Church be involved in illegal development?

Serves them right.
God got the plan wrong.
Or the builders couldn't read its writing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funmi Aragbaye's Courtesy Visit To Obasanjo (Photo) / Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post / Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.