Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today (22386 Views)

Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by Yomzzyblog: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2018
@YomzzyBlog

Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Monalisa Chinda-Coker took to her IG page to celebrate her daughter, Tamar as she turns 10 today.

Sharing the photo of the birthday girl below, She wrote;

"My Princess Tamarlily is 10������what can I say ... Thank you Lord ����"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/02/actress-monalisa-chinda-celebrates-her.html

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by Yomzzyblog: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by itspzpics(m): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2018
She's not ripe

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by arizonababa: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
Nice
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by deedondavi(m): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Happy Birthday lil miss.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Happy birthday to you Pretty Girl

itspzpics:
She's not ripe

Go and ripen her now,
"PERVERT everywhere,
but seriously,
what kinda people do we have in here?!
smh

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by crestedaguiyi: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
itspzpics:
She's not ripe

pervert, ripe for what

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by deedondavi(m): 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
itspzpics:
She's not ripe
At your age

8 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
I wonder what I'm waiting for to have a baby!!

Do I really need to wait for a man?

So cute.

9 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by marvin904(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
who b d papa.. undecided undecided
hbd princess smiley smiley
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by magiki(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
They wan still spoil this one keep
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by IamFisherman(m): 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
Fine girl beautiful mum
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by chuks34(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
She fyn sha
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
magiki:
They wan still spoil this one keep
To wish your daughter happy birthday now is to spoil her keep? Naija youth mentality no be for here o!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by teamderailers: 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
ENIMONEY:

So cute.

If you need help you can come to me
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by uscofield: 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
ENIMONEY:

So cute.

PM me, let tangle and make things happen
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by magiki(m): 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
modelmike7:

To wish your daughter happy birthday now is to spoil her keep?
Naija youth mentality no be for here o!!

U nor fit wish ur daughter happy birthday for inside house? Must u bring her to public!

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by Ogunleti01: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
itspzpics:
She's not ripe
make una kukuma ripe am by force. awon obayeje!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by salisb(m): 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
See fresh tomato, if she ripe she go make sense o
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
ENIMONEY:

So cute.
Not really, you can be a babymama and also get 500k, ask captainjeffry cos it seems he is looking for one.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by Talentakpabio: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
itspzpics:
She's not ripe
Diz one weak me....
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by Talentakpabio: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
itspzpics:
She's not ripe
Diz one weak me....
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by henrysolution(m): 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Who else is worried about obesity
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by FroshJaynex(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
ENIMONEY:

So cute.
All you need is a functional dick, with lots of vitamins sperm to generate something similar to that little girl. Pm me for more information.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
ENIMONEY:

So cute.

Come here let me impregnate you
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Not really, you can be a babymama and also get 500k, ask captainjeffry cos it seems he is looking for one.
lool. How Sweet. Let me go and search for him..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream / Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show / I Have Been Fortunate To Start & Run Two Major Music Labels In Nigeria-donjazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.