Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers (30304 Views)

Supreme Court Removes Govs’ Rights To Sack LGA Chairmen, Councillors / Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
chimo! well our house far from Secretariat

if I smell cow shit 10 kilometers away na to enter next bus wey dey go aba

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by leo2020: 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
BIG LIE!!!! I leave and work in Akure. I work with Dangote Cement depot directly adjacent Akure South LGA.. no such thing is happening here. what is wrong with us as a people.. misleading the public with false info is a great sin.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by MacBan: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
This estate called Nigeria is our birth right tongue tongue ...we'll always have our way... Buhari till 2090 tongue grin

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by teflonjake(m): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
ZZ22:
As a Yoruba Muslim I like the way the Fulani is fighting in SW to get what rightfully belong them. The whole of SW is an extension of Sokoto Caliphate and insha allah they must conquer.

Look @ this unfortunate slowpoke, dirty slime from the gutter....rotten substance

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
leo2020:
BIG LIE!!!! I leave and work in Akure. I work with Dangote Cement depot directly adjacent Akure South LGA.. no such thing is happening here. what is wrong with us as a people.. misleading the public with false info is a great sin.
the source is tribune online not nairaland

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by leo2020: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
dre11:

Fulani herdsmen have reportedly invaded premises of Akure South Local Government Area, sacking their workers in the process.

Details later

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/breaking-fulani-herdsmen-invade-sack-akure-south-lga-workers/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Controversialbo(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
But a are these ppl really fulani men
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by nwakibie3(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Simple communal clash grin

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by phreakabit(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
leo2020:

Shut up you pseudo-ape brained Aboki. Anyone can tell you are a Northerner simply by going through your forum posts.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by awa(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
The West is welcoming its Masters in their millions and more might come in years to come.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Absuchat(m): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Jesus, I never knew that the invasion of SW would be this fast and furious grin grin where are the OPC?? Where are the online warriors?? Lol, Benue and Plateau even resisted them initially but afonjas are just running away once they sight the herdsmen grin grin
My guy, you talk like you don't know an average Yoruba man.
Ignore all these noise they make here, if you have ever confronted any of them, you will realize that cowardice is an understatement to describe them.

25 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Ola17: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
The so-called Fulani herdsmen will be PMB's undoing, just the same way Boko Haram was used to blackmail GEJ out of office.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Mynightmare: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
Osibanjo should organize a vigil for his loving Fulani brothers.. They are just extending the peace.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by horsepower101: 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
Water flows through the path of least resistance.. Benue is closer to the east but they diverted to the west

Igbos should thank IPOB for hanging the threat of secession over Hausa-Fulani's head.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Bellarod05: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
God bless you for raising that curse on him,its is only his generation that will be wipe here on earth....Yoruba or Afonjas or whatever they call them here are the enemy of themselves, that is the typical attitude of all this Yoruba's...foolish demons,infact..I regret been from them.
teflonjake:

Look @ this unfortunate slowpoke, dirty slime from the gutter....rotten substance

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by chairman00100: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
but this is only herdsmen, farmer's clash

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by kenevision(m): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
A threat to security anywhere, is a threat to security everywhere...

We must all join hands to stop this madness before we are all doomed, irrespective of our tribes or geopolitical zone.

Ekwuchakwagokwam!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by phreakabit(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
horsepower101:
Water flows throw the path of least resistance.. Benue is closer to the east but they diverted to the west

Igbos should thank IPOB for hanging the threat of secession over Hausa-Fulani's head.

IPOB was a shit organization with no plans whatsoever. Their threat was, is and will continue to be baseless!
Nothing should be attributed to them, if anything Igbos should commence security and scouting drills so as to be proactive, rather than reactive.
I agree Biafra must be, but IPOB,MASSOB and any other current pro-Biafran organisation are a waste of time.
They lack the intellectual power, plans or connections needed to pull it off.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Guestlander: 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
Absuchat:

My guy, you talk like you don't know an average Yoruba man.
Ignore all these noise they make here, if you have ever confronted any of them, you will realize that cowardice is an understatement to describe them.

Ojukwu had to confront Benjamin Adekunle and we know who ran over little children in a desperate bid to escape.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Nathayas: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
This was how boko haram started, everybody should be prepared to defend themselves

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by obailala(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
This is now beginning to seem more like politics. Herdsmen just troop to a government secretariat and chases people away in broad daylight?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Absuchat(m): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
Guestlander:

Ojukwu had to confront Benjamin Adekunle and we know who ran over little children in a desperate bid to escape.

Benjamin what?
Who's that guy?
Your uncle?

Cos he is as irrelevant as your tribe is, sorry I don't know him. Lucky enough you know Ojukwu, so we now know who ran away as usual

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Born2Breed(f): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lol....the trojan house.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
leo2020:
You're a liar...

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by uwajeh(m): 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
Where are the pictures of the secretariat that was sacked and where's the footage of the Fulani herdsmen sacking the secretariat?!!

We haven't come to the realisation that we are playing with fire as a nation.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Guestlander: 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
Absuchat:

Benjamin what?
Who's that guy?
Your uncle?

Cos he is as irrelevant as your tribe is, sorry I don't know him. Lucky enough you know Ojukwu, so we now know who ran away as usual

I don't blame you, that is one Yoruba name you would rather forget. Black scorpion nko?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by shallysgirl: 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
Guestlander:

Ok,we Don hear. Fulani dey wait for you for Ondo, Oyo, ogun, ekiti, illorin.... Inugo. Epele sir. This is 2018 not 1968,69

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by IamPragmatic(m): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
This govt. will never take drastic measures now to clamp down this menace being flaunted all over the country cos it's got to do with their people. Who supplies them all the arms they use for their terroristic attacks, especially on those perceived to be of different faith. I so wish that the Yorubas, Igbos and all south-south regions will come together to kick this present govt. out Asap. Besides what do we expect when al the security chiefs are from the north.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade Akure South, Sack LGA Workers by Honesty007(m): 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
A long time plan of islam gradually unfolding with all ramifications be it religious,ethnic,political and economic effect.
Islam is a religion of violence,all these holding of hostages,invasion,conquering,killings are all the agenda of sheik gumi led counsel to the Late murtala muhammed to impose sharia and islam all over Nigeria.unseat democracy.
PMB has come to carry it out and an islam faithful or radicalized extremist can die for another plan of 20days today to come.christians time to pray let God arise and let his enemies be scattered! and those that hate him be confounded.
use psalm 83 to pray against this moslem agenda

Gilbert Bukenya: I Would Vote For Atiku Abubakar If I Were Nigerian / Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ / Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina