Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Getting To Ile-ife - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting To Ile-ife (4995 Views)

Getting To Ile-ife From Onitsha / Calling On Nairaland Americans :) Pls I Need Cheap Way Of Getting To Los Angeles / How Do I Go About Getting To The United State Of America As A Poor Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting To Ile-ife by mahogany28: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2010
plz i need to urgently get to ile-ife from lagos state.how do i go about getting there because there is no flight to ife.someone plz advise me, undecided
Re: Getting To Ile-ife by segzeybaba(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2010
Lagos-Ibadan-Ile Ife, Get on the bus from Ojota to Ibadan Molete/Challenge, and catch cheap so le going Ife!

U can get on the 7.15 train from oshodi to Ibadan, and then, a train going to Ife, but you might not get there in a day if u use the train grin grin grin
Re: Getting To Ile-ife by Remii(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2010
Getting bus or car from Ojota garage to Ife direct is your best bet, no try any soole jare, since you have not been there before, direct bus is better.
Re: Getting To Ile-ife by mahogany28: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2010
ok,thanks alot for your replies, but wat of safety of these vehicles?
i think direct bus sounds better,but what sort of bus would it be? those yellow ones,or what exactly should i be looking out for,and roughly how many hours from lagos to ife?
Re: Getting To Ile-ife by Remii(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2010
^^^^^ lol, go get Avis - rent a car, then grin, since you are too fragile to enter Naija bus, with about N25k per day rental cost, you should be fine. On a good day, from Ojodu bridge to OAU at Ife entrance should take 2-3 hrs.
Re: Getting To Ile-ife by mahogany28: 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2010
;d

(1) (Reply)

Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! / Why I Love Living In Brazil(photo) / How Do I Get To Hughes Avenue, Alagomeji, Yaba From Oshodi Isale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.