Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot (68199 Views)

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
oyetunder:
God is with you wonderful woman...

What is wonderful about Nude pictures. Will she have done this if the man was around
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by seuncyrus(m): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
kk
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by IMASTEX: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
muthmayinnah:
i am sure very soon , she will forget about him
If she hasn't already by this show of shame.

1 Like

Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by 9japrof(m): 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by goldenarrow: 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
Good to remember departed loved ones, but I don't dig the nudity brought into this particular one.

1 Like

Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by dalass(f): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
So she smiled through her husband's burial etc.. Someone should slap the lady, she needs to cry.. Crying doesn't mean that you are not strong.. Just nature's way of expressing grief and pain of losing a dear one so that you don't lose your mind
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by congo4ka: 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahhahah...nothing much with this monika tongue but with my 2 previous ones...oh yes! That's y i was being banned countless times grin

I miss you my dear succumbus kiss
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by congo4ka: 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
wink
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by delishpot: 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cry

Aawww...i wish her son wud look like her baby daddy Husband... A photocopy to be exact in memory of him... kiss
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by clemz85(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
All I can see is nice graphic
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by lexy2014: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
IMASTEX:
So going nude is the best way to show his absent some level of respect. Sometimes, i wonder how the sacredness of marital hood been reduced to show off of nudity "pre- whatever shot". Sorry for your loss though.
pre delivery photo shoot
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by brownny230: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
Stop gambling , start investing cause is guaranteed cash out with just a fixed WhatsApp/call
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cry

Aawww...i wish her son wud look like her baby daddy... A photocopy to be exact in memory of him... kiss
Baby daddy... or her late husband.
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by luminouz(m): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cry

Aawww...i wish her son wud look like her baby daddy... A photocopy to be exact in memory of him... kiss
Come here n I will give u a baby dat will look like u!!!
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by Gabaleve(m): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
wanna buy data on my Airtel sim
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by Gabaleve(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
why she dey form fake love when she know say she go still remarry??
if she ain't staying single for life, she never fully loved him
all nab eye service
BWT ... this lady is ugly, her hairstyle even made her uglier
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by Galantis: 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
Amirullaha:
Nigerians aren't well...
monitoring spirit.
what's your problem angry
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
Two words, emotional breakdown.

Feel sorry for the fetus.
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by dasparrow: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
Gabaleve:
why she dey form fake love when she know say she go still remarry??

if she ain't staying single for life, she never fully loved him

all nab eye service

BWT ... this lady is ugly, her hairstyle even made her uglier

That means all Nigerian married men never loved their wives because I am yet to meet a Nigerian widower young or old that did not remarry after a short while. Marriage vows state "Till death do us apart" which means that a widow or widower is allowed to remarry if they please.

After all, you people are always telling single people to go and get married so they won't be alone in old age. So why then would you tell widows to stay alone after the demise of their spouse? Don't you think they need companionship too in old age? Is it the young lady's fault that her husband did not live to see old age?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by Smartademu(m): 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
Allow the dead to rest in peace abeg!
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by dasparrow: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
dalass:
So she smiled through her husband's burial etc.. Someone should slap the lady, she needs to cry.. Crying doesn't mean that you are not strong.. Just nature's way of expressing grief and pain of losing a dear one so that you don't lose your mind

People grieve differently. Not everybody cries at the demise of a loved one. You have no right to tell people how to grieve. Allow people grieve the way they wish. The day you find yourself grieving the loss of a loved one, feel free to cry for 12 months and jump untop of the deceased's coffin if you so desire so you won't loose your mind.

1 Like

Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by judgedredd22(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cry

Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
i Hate maternity shoot, but this ideology is awesome cool cool cool
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by DavidEsq(m): 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
Eya. But why does she feel the man is smiling down at her? Is it biblical to think so? Ecclesiastics 9:5 & 6 says "for the living know that they wld die but the dead know nothing at all ....... also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished.....".
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by Reedahgado(f): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Fynewine:

Learn to read.

Thank you ma'am, will u be my English tutor?
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by chieni(f): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
people are really crazy
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by castrol180(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
This is Buhari work...
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by gazoka(m): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
I sympathize with you but I fault the nude picture...your late husband won't be happy about it where he is, either in the damn~or heavens
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by grandstar(m): 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cry

Babatunde is what Yoruba's would call him - "Father has come back"

1 Like

Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
luminouz:

Come here n I will give u a baby dat will look like u!!!

grin

Lumi. Lumi. Lumi... grin
With ur supa hot sex appeal, i wonder how many babymamaz u had already, i bet all ur kids looks like u.. cheesy
Re: Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
congo4ka:

I miss you my dear succumbus kiss

grin

Tnxxx...
Will always be here..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.