Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,816 members, 7,798,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) (49888 Views)

About POP Designer / Lady Who Works In A Palm Oil Mill In Akwa Ibom Flaunts It Online (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Who Does POP Ceiling For A Living Buys a Brand New Lexus Jeep(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
A wise man would conduct a research first before diving into that field.
Hmn, very true..

Your name though...sounds like a breed of Igbo and Calabar.
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by iamdocToyemi(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
ladies won't comment to this kinda post
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
There is dignity in labour. The hardworking lady who became an internet sensation after photos of her working were shared online last year - is trending online again after reaping the fruit of her labour. The young lady identified as Ebiminor Preye who is a painter and does POP (Plaster of Paris) for a living (a job dominated by men in Nigeria) - recently acquired a new car after much hustle.

The excited lady took to her Facebook page to celebrate and flaunt her new ride.

A big congratulations to her.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/hardworking-female-painter-acquires-new-lexus-car-flaunts-online-photos.html

If it’s true make I bend angry
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by omongbatim: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
CandidNotes:

If she has a young business and took a loan to buy a car, she is not wise and is no better than a slay Queen. She might have gotten a huge contract for all we know from someone who heard her story and wanted to encourage her. However, using the proceeds to buy a car and not for business expansion, shows she is not a worthy role model. She IS a slay Queen.

A lot of ifs here. Well, we do not know her true story concerning the car and how she made the money. Frankly, it should not be our concern. Still, that car is used (not new), probably of several back years model, and so not a big deal, except to really poor folks
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by awa(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
if she spent money from her hard earned POP work to buy RX330 then she is a slay Queen using POP work as a cover up. She doesn't need such big car now simple.....some people might call me Enemy of Progress EP. But think am well from business perspective

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
Congrats to her, she might have being doing that for long, it's not easy at all.
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by RealGucci: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
men wen compressor and engine seater cast
na dia she go know say suv na money to maintain am.
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
Acidosis:
Hmn, very true..

Your name though...sounds like a breed of Igbo and Calabar.
Yours reminds me of osmosis... Lol
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by lawlhee: 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
OK. Atigbo. The God wey do am for her, Go go do our own too.
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
pinnket:
Hmmm...

If truely its a painting job she raised the money from, then kudos to her and more grace in her work...

But if na the other type of painting and servicing she take get the money... Then more oil to her nunu too..

Who I'm I to judge.. Even though girls these days can't be trusted..!! wink

Chizuz!!!!! painting for where?
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
MikaelJP:
Congratulations to her. But, why are the guys doing this not buying there's too?
Just like i kept asking myself those days.. After we all graduated from school i noticed it was easier for the girls to get employed quicker than we the guys... I didn't bother investigating further tho but just congratulate them till God do my own . Na so the matter just be my guy cheesy grin
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by MARX77(m): 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
people would just come here and write all nonsense about how she bought it through other means and all manner of nonsense. Is it your business, we Nigerians are very good at criticizing every thing; from government to celebrities when we ourselves are not perfect. Go and better your own lives before you spew trash about others... yeye
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Yankee101: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
POP, Tiles and Roofing is one of the few sure money makers in Nigeria.
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
Gentle034:
There's more to it, that's all I can say, Social media can make u commit enh if u no get mind.
siddon there, dey look. There's more to it abi? People like you would never believe how hard some people could work legitimately to hit it big. If she could get just 10 pop job in 6 months, she could buy a much better car than the Lexus Jeep.

1 Like

Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
If u believe this u can believe anything
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Gentle034:
There's more to it, that's all I can say, Social media can make u commit enh if u no get mind.
siddon there, dey look. There's more to it abi? People like you would never believe how hard some people could work legitimately to hit it big. If she could get just 10 pop job in 6 months, she could buy a much better car than the Lexus Jeep. I have a friend called Ngozi who's a graduate of law from a univ in the UK. She opened an online fashion shop, after looking for job in the UK without succeeding . She had a flair for fashion so she posited different designs on her page. The ever-busy Nigerians in the diaspora got to know about hear virtual online fashion shop and were always placing their orders. Ngozi would take their measurement and send to a tailor in Lagos. Customers were always paying her in advance. She'd make the dress and her siblings would package it and send to the countries where customers were located. Like jokes, this girl kept 2 tailors busy in Lagos to the extent that they couldn't take any job other than ngozi's. This is the girl I know very well so, don't think it was a cooked-up story. She suddenly dropped her quest for white collar job and focused fully on the fashion stuff. Recently she spoke to me that she's planning to open a fashion ship in the UK because her capacity has increased. She was always operating from her apartment on a laptop. Now she makes 3k pounds monthly. She's a busy lady. Let's assume she only makes profit of 1k pounds out of the 3k, multiply this by 508 naira. In 3 months, she could buy a good SUV of her choice...what about that, Hun? I know of a POP lady whom I met on VI the day my vehicle's battery ran down on Akin adesola road. Though it's been giving me a sign but was too busy to replace it. I parked near a building site and opened up my bonnet. One guy came out of the building site to see who was parked and volunteered to help me. She said oga, make I ask Madam if you go fit jump-start ur vehicle using her battery. In short, the lady came out , very young and pretty lady but with pop dust all over her apron. She offered to help. I gave her my card . By the time she gave me hers. I was humbled. She's the owner of the company with 3 guys working for her. Tell me, how much could it cost her to buy an ordinary SUV ? The vehicle shes driving was a Hyundai SUV . I advise you have a change of mentality cos the world is changing
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by IamPragmatic(m): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
No material required?

I mean wudnt u use part of d money to buy material?

sure they will buy materials to work with buh remember also that if you're getting contracts often, you will understand that buying that car isn't much of a deal
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by castrol180(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
nictech:
I suggest

Lol! You are so funny
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by castrol180(m): 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
fairfora:
siddon there, dey look. There's more to it abi? People like you would never believe how hard some people could work legitimately to hit it big. If she could get just 10 pop job in 6 months, she could buy a much better car than the Lexus Jeep. I have a friend called Ngozi who's a graduate of law from a univ in the UK. She opened an online fashion shop, after looking for job in the UK without succeeding . She had a flair for fashion so she posited different designs on her page. The ever-busy Nigerians in the diaspora got to know about hear virtual online fashion shop and were always placing their orders. Ngozi would take their measurement and send to a tailor in Lagos. Customers were always paying her in advance. She'd make the dress and her siblings would package it and send to the countries where customers were located. Like jokes, this girl kept 2 tailors busy in Lagos to the extent that they couldn't take any job other than ngozi's. This is the girl I know very well so, don't think it was a cooked-up story. She suddenly dropped her quest for white collar job and focused fully on the fashion stuff. Recently she spoke to me that she's planning to open a fashion ship in the UK because her capacity has increased. She was always operating from her apartment on a laptop. Now she makes 3k pounds monthly. She's a busy lady. Let's assume she only makes profit of 1k pounds out of the 3k, multiply this by 508 naira. In 3 months, she could buy a good SUV of her choice...what about that, Hun? I know of a POP lady whom I met on VI the day my vehicle's battery ran down on Akin adesola road. Though it's been giving me a sign but was too busy to replace it. I parked near a building site and opened up my bonnet. One guy came out of the building site to see who was parked and volunteered to help me. She said oga, make I ask Madam if you go fit jump-start ur vehicle using her battery. In short, the lady came out , very young and pretty lady but with pop dust all over her apron. She offered to help. I gave her my card . By the time she gave me hers. I was humbled. She's the owner of the company with 3 guys working for her. Tell me, how much could it cost her to buy an ordinary SUV ? The vehicle shes driving was a Hyundai SUV . I advise you have a change of mentality cos the world is changing

But her pùssy helps her the most ahead of professional pop guys to win contracts
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Roland17(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
pinnket:
Hmmm...

If truely its a painting job she raised the money from, then kudos to her and more grace in her work...

But if na the other type of painting and servicing she take get the money... Then more oil to her nunu too..

Who I'm I to judge.. Even though girls these days can't be trusted..!! wink

I detest inferences like the one above.

A man can engages in a trade, handwork or business, become successful and buys a car and everyone would celebrate his success without making any silly inference. However, when a woman like this hardworking and courageous lady learns and engages in the same handiwork, shows the world her humble beginning and journey to success, some people associate her success to "Other type of painting" which I find irresponsible and despicable. This is what irritates me about some men especially the lazy ones who can't even climb/ mount a ladder.

Celebrate her because she is doing the right thing and not because you think she is doing something else.

1 Like

Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Gentle034(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
fairfora:
Lemme tell u something u don't know gee, am also a painter aside my degree, i've been painting for years now, how come I never buy even ordinary bicycle? Not to talk of my boss who taught me work? And the funny thing is these days the jobs are not forthcoming here in Abuja (and most cities too) and when they come they are filled with so many conditionallities, so na with this type conditions attached to the job she use blow, come take buy Suv ba? I just dey watch u as u dey talk nonsense wey u know Sabi. Am speaking from facts, what are. U speaking from? because u read online say na wetin she dey do be dis ba? N'a u really need to change ur believe system, no believe everything u read u hear!

1 Like

Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
Nigerians can swallow panadol for another persons headache...people get a lot of money from pop work...she can make up to 200k on each job

and that Lexus costs about 4.5m tokunbo

congrats to her if she's legit
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Vivuch: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Partnerbiz:

300k workmanship alone?

hmmm

Abeg when una go paint again?.
it is a new house, five bedroom duplex.
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by deavicky(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
POP plaster of paris. Ok na. Chiname my friend had been doing this for years and he had not been able to by motorcyle. In michael jackson's voice, how u take do am?
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
Gentle034:

Lemme tell u something u don't know gee, am also a painter aside my degree, i've been painting for years now, how come I never buy even ordinary bicycle? Not to talk of my boss who taught me work? And the funny thing is these days the jobs are not forthcoming here in Abuja (and most cities too) and when they come they are filled with so many conditionallities, so na with this type conditions attached to the job she use blow, come take buy Suv ba? I just dey watch u as u dey talk nonsense wey u know Sabi. Am speaking from facts, what are. U speaking from? because u read online say na wetin she dey do be dis ba? N'a u really need to change ur believe system, no believe everything u read u hear!
Maybe you need to pray to God for favour and a change of character. Your assurance of success all depends on how faithful and determined you are coupled with how you treat your customers. I have seen a shoe maker, a crippled man for that matter from his mum's womb in a town called Ibillo in Edo state where I served in 2002 engage in shoe making and has a house with a nice ride to cap it all and a beautiful family. His high quality shoes were being transported to various cities for sale. Meanwhile, there were able-bodied guys who were also she makers around, but could hardly boast of a bicycle. He makes shoes and sells shoe materials as well. You are entitled to your abuses and your manner speaks more than yourself. I have never seen a rude person make an headway because the way you treat your customers also determines how far you can keep such customers and then, succeed. What tastes do you apply into your painting which others lack? Have you ever thought of registering a company and printed fliers for distribution at strategic locations during traffic hours to motorists? No professional builder would give business to a fellow who does not have a registered company. because your oga wey teach you how to paint no get a company wey im regista no mean say , you too go do things the way he teach you. If you like, do painting job for a century,if your attitude and manners do not change, you could be in one place with nothing to show for it. You need a change of attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
castrol180:

But her pùssy helps her the most ahead of professional pop guys to win contracts
It's only in Nigeria that we always think that a woman can not achieve anything without sleeping with men. In the western countries, there are many female entrepreneurs who fend for their homes and thousands of families. many go as far as sending financial aids to developing countries in Africa. I blame Nigerian ladies for making some guys utter derogatory statements about them simply because they are too lazy to work.

1 Like

Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Blade50002: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Na this kind chick we dey find to marry. Salute to the Hottie! Congratulations x 1000,000 and go make someone a proud husband.
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
Spanner4:
grin

Pop and painting to buy lexus
i just tire for country my broda
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
marvin904:

is very possible..
do you thinks pop is cheap.. undecided undecided
shut up there
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
omongbatim:

This is not a new car. It is used. Besides, she could have taken a loan or could be paying instalmentally for it.
hahaha.

get lost bro grin
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 14, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
There is dignity in labour. The hardworking lady who became an internet sensation after photos of her working were shared online last year - is trending online again after reaping the fruit of her labour. The young lady identified as Ebiminor Preye who is a painter and does POP (Plaster of Paris) for a living (a job dominated by men in Nigeria) - recently acquired a new car after much hustle.

The excited lady took to her Facebook page to celebrate and flaunt her new ride.

A big congratulations to her.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/hardworking-female-painter-acquires-new-lexus-car-flaunts-online-photos.html

Baseless senseless false stories from uselessly idiotic Nigerian bloggers
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 3:08am On Feb 14, 2018
mccoy47:
A #4.5 million naira car from POP work? undecided
You sure say side hustle no follow?
Rx 330 is 3.8m max for direct tokunbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria / Officers Declared Wanted For Insulting Ibrahim Idris Police IG In Public. Photos / Access Bank Green Internship (2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.