Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) (49902 Views)

About POP Designer / Lady Who Works In A Palm Oil Mill In Akwa Ibom Flaunts It Online (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Who Does POP Ceiling For A Living Buys a Brand New Lexus Jeep(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by marvin904(m): 6:17am On Feb 14, 2018
nelsonebby:
shut up there

who is the deranged fool
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Gentle034(m): 7:11am On Feb 14, 2018
fairfora:
Maybe you need to pray to God for favour and a change of character. Your assurance of success all depends on how faithful and determined you are coupled with how you treat your customers. I have seen a shoe maker, a crippled man for that matter from his mum's womb in a town called Ibillo in Edo state where I served in 2002 engage in shoe making and has a house with a nice ride to cap it all and a beautiful family. His high quality shoes were being transported to various cities for sale. Meanwhile, there were able-bodied guys who were also she makers around, but could hardly boast of a bicycle. He makes shoes and sells shoe materials as well. You are entitled to your abuses and your manner speaks more than yourself. I have never seen a rude person make an headway because the way you treat your customers also determines how far you can keep such customers and then, succeed. What tastes do you apply into your painting which others lack? Have you ever thought of registering a company and printed fliers for distribution at strategic locations during traffic hours to motorists? No professional builder would give business to a fellow who does not have a registered company. because your oga wey teach you how to paint no get a company wey im regista no mean say , you too go do things the way he teach you. If you like, do painting job for a century,if your attitude and manners do not change, you could be in one place with nothing to show for it. You need a change of attitude.
Ook. Noted, But all dese things u said about manner and character no follow at all. Do u know me? Know my xter? Just chill bross, cos If I start to talk u no go get mouth to open again, I beg no mention me again especially with people life history wey u read for book.
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
Gentle034:

Ook. Noted, But all dese things u said about manner and character no follow at all. Do u know me? Know my xter? Just chill bross, cos If I start to talk u no go get mouth to open again, I beg no mention me again especially with people life history wey u read for book.
No wahala but I advise you get your company registered first. Even if you need to start seeking painting job in a corporate world, your company must be registered because most of the educated fellows would feel more comfortable to business with a registered company. If anything goes wrong for instance, you cannot sue a private individual but a company.( remember the xteristics of a sole proprietorship?). I contracted my house building and painting to a company in Lagos, not because they were cheaper than all the walk-in painters around, who always write their numbers on the fence of a new site as ''If you need a painter, please call this number'' grin . The company offered me a service on their company letterhead, invoice too. I chose this because if anything goes wrong, I can sue them and claim my money back. In this case, I felt secure and more comfortable. Maybe you should also consider registering a company. It's just my advice to you as a brother. As a graduate, if you consider doing things differently, it could help a lot because your background will also take you a distance over and above those writing their numbers on every building site they see. Have a nice day.
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Gentle034(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
fairfora:
No wahala but I advise you get your company registered first. Even if you need to start seeking painting job in a corporate world, your company must be registered because most of the educated fellows would feel more comfortable to business with a registered company. If anything goes wrong for instance, you cannot sue a private individual but a company.( remember the xteristics of a sole proprietorship?). I contracted my house building and painting to a company in Lagos, not because they were cheaper than all the walk-in painters around, who always write their numbers on the fence of a new site as ''If you need a painter, please call this number'' grin . The company offered me a service on their company letterhead, invoice too. I chose this because if anything goes wrong, I can sue them and claim my money back. In this case, I felt secure and more comfortable. Maybe you should also consider registering a company. It's just my advice to you as a brother. As a graduate, if you consider doing things differently, it could help a lot because your background will also take you a distance over and above those writing their numbers on every building site they see. Have a nice day.
Nice, would put that into Consideration, but the lady that brought up Dis argument no get card, Abi n'a me never see am?
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 6:21am On Feb 15, 2018
marvin904:

who is the deranged fool
Your father is a fool
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by marvin904(m): 8:29am On Feb 15, 2018
nelsonebby:

Your father is a fool

early this this morning..
well what do i expect from a re.tarded monkey
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 10:17am On Feb 15, 2018
marvin904:

early this this morning..
well what do i expect from a re.tarded monkey
Your mama is a BBitch!
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by marvin904(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2018
nelsonebby:

Your mama is a BBitch!

i wont stoop so low to insult your mom..
it will be degrading of me to roll in the mud with a pig... smiley smiley
go fix your miserable life and let me be cool cool
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
marvin904:

i wont stoop so low to insult your mom..
it will be degrading of me to roll in the mud with a pig... smiley smiley
go fix your miserable life and let me be cool cool
aiit fuuuckeer
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by marvin904(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2018
nelsonebby:

aiit fuuuckeer

useless nobody undecided undecided
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Papi77: 10:47am On May 28, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
cc; lalasticlala
This girl called Preye Ebimonor is a thief and scammer i gave her job worth almost 2 million naira and paid her completely because she is a lady, she did not finish the job and ran away with my money. The owner of this jeep is her ex boyfriend. She is broke like hell, she lies too much and has a criminal behavior. No one should belive this thief.
Re: Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) by Salore(m): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Na lie, my friend is into POP business he can't make up to the worth of this car in one full year, unless other things are involved.
says who bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HND Holder Vs Third Class Degree Bsc Holder: Which Is Better? - EDUREGARD / Officers Declared Wanted For Insulting Ibrahim Idris Police IG In Public. Photos / BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.