Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,655 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Help! She Might Be Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Might Be Pregnant (2896 Views)

Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me / Help:she Made Me Who I Am / Please Help! She Almost Damaged My Equipment Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by stacyadams: 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin i no knw weda na d nonsense wey u type or na the name softrick dey make me laff grin grin
softprick:

I won’t mind touching her,where are you situated,I can do homework too,in fact I will accept the pregnancy
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by Missbenny56(f): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
Talk to one of your female Corp members closed friend to give you a clue on self pregnancy test
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by clily: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
anyebedgreat:
You guys should understand that when it comes to being cautious in sex, guys fear stds and girls fear pregnancy. So when a guy sees a virgin girl with whom there is zero chance of contacting std, there's that temptation not to use protection.

And I can't marry her on a serious note. The physical attraction isn't there and she can't help a primary one child do his homework right. I just hope she isn't pregnant at all. Whatever happens, I will never never touch her again!

You must be mean and wicked, why did you go ahead to deflower her when you don't have any feelings for her, now you wanna even lure to abort at her tender age.. You must be a dog
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by Toktee(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
anyebedgreat:
she is 21
Why must you withdraw when the best time is when you are pouring hot sperm in her pussssy?
Withdraw method is not 100% sure my brother,when you are drilling that hole from the start there is thing little greasy juice that comes out from your hot rod before the sperms,that is enough to get woman pregnant.
Go to a nearby chemist,buy pregnancy test strip,is only N100,ask the girl to give you her urine go do the test,taking her to a chemist is risky,they might know her sister from there,or go register her for antinata,next time you will carry your eyes komot for breast and fat bombom.

1 Like

Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by samtol4(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
anyebedgreat:
You guys should understand that when it comes to being cautious in sex, guys fear stds and girls fear pregnancy. So when a guy sees a virgin girl with whom there is zero chance of contacting std, there's that temptation not to use protection.

And I can't marry her on a serious note. The physical attraction isn't there and she can't help a primary one child do his homework right. I just hope she isn't pregnant at all. Whatever happens, I will never never touch her again!
You can't marry her but you can disvirgin her ? You need prayers
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by samtol4(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
clily:

You must be mean and wicked, why did you go ahead to deflower her when you don't have any feelings for her, now you wanna even lure to abort at her tender age.. You must be a dog
Well said .more than dogs
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by EOOJ(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
Cherrycandy:
I really don't know when girls will learn not to open their legs for every irresponsible Tom, Dick and Harry

Some guys are just confused....They know they aren't ready for marriage but go about fuçking girls without protection

They can actually deceive some girls not all

Your withdrawal method has failed you,do and marry her biko undecided

Getting her pregnant dosent mean he must marry her na...
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by anyebedgreat: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
clily:

Shut up dia. Bloody hypocrite. If you don't have anything meaningful to say just waka pass.
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by anyebedgreat: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
samtol4:
You can't marry her but you can disvirgin her ? You need prayers
On top my pain you wan form say you holy. Thunder!
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by anyebedgreat: 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
Toktee:
Why must you withdraw when the best time is when you are pouring hot sperm in her pussssy?
Withdraw method is not 100% sure my brother,when you are drilling that hole from the start there is thing little greasy juice that comes out from your hot rod before the sperms,that is enough to get woman pregnant.
Go to a nearby chemist,buy pregnancy test strip,is only N100,ask the girl to give you her urine go do the test,taking her to a chemist is risky,they might know her sister from there,or go register her for antinata,next time you will carry your eyes komot for breast and fat bombom.
Thanks.
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by anyebedgreat: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
Toktee:
Thanks a million
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by pu7pl3(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
Take pregnancy test first and be sure....its just 150...dip it in her urine and confirm...
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by clily: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
anyebedgreat:

Shut up dia. Bloody hypocrite. If you don't have anything meaningful to say just waka pass.
But how wicked can you be, you wanna ruin this innocent girls life.. 1st you deflowered her and now you want her to have an abortion.. Why didn't you just let her be when you discovered she was a virgin, but you don't have a conscience.. Mtcheww
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by hidhrhis(m): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
congratulation in advance
At last God don answer ur prayer
I pray it pregnancy and also triplet cheesy
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by MilesLamar(m): 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
softprick:
Make I no lie na this kin fvck dey sweet die,choi see as my preek kick

to fvck house girls dey sweet?
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by softprick: 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
MilesLamar:

to fvck house girls dey sweet?

Wallahi,highest trip.dont knock if you’ve never tried it
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by ayookunlee: 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
withdrawal method which am Good at ;Dwithdrawal method which am Good at
Re: Help! She Might Be Pregnant by SeunDobo(m): 11:58am On Feb 15, 2018
Forget about say you dey used withdrawal theres some fluids that can still excape and give lady belly oxoco

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iamplato Pre Wedding Pictures. FINALLY! / Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl / A Married Woman Fainted While Having Sex With Husband's Younger Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.