Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat (4923 Views)

Which Car Should I Buy With Maximum N2m For Cab Business? / Very Clean Audi 80 With Chilling AC Up For Grabs / Car Available For Cab Usage...check Out The Deal..very Nice One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by Rubbiish(m): 7:33am On Feb 18, 2018
Gkemz:

I believe these your options will certainly go well for private usage or for airport shuttle with a limited number of usage per day. However, it may not really be perfect for a full time commercial because of its fuel consumption and maintenance owing to its automatic tranny. Secondly, operating a manual transmission gives you total control over your vehicle with no headache about gear selection or electrical faults or transmission fluid. Remember as a businessman, It's not about how attractive and pleasurable ur vehicle looks but how reliable and economical it is to maintain. Though my opinion.
Thanks for the info sir
So generally auto trans is easier to maintain than manual?
Do u know much about this airport shuttle?
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2018
Rubbiish:

Thanks for the info sir
Who said that?
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by Rubbiish(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2018
angels09:

Who said that?

the bold sir
Gkemz:

I believe these your options will certainly go well for private usage or for airport shuttle with a limited number of usage per day. However, it may not really be perfect for a full time commercial because of its fuel consumption and maintenance owing to its automatic tranny. Secondly, operating a manual transmission gives you total control over your vehicle with no headache about gear selection or electrical faults or transmission fluid. Remember as a businessman, It's not about how attractive and pleasurable ur vehicle looks but how reliable and economical it is to maintain. Though my opinion.
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by sonety2k(m): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2018
Taiwo20:
passat station wagon....thank me later

Seconded ..... Passat Station Wagon is good and has good fuel Consumption
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by Gkemz: 9:50am On Feb 18, 2018
angels09:

What's your location? I ask because of accessibility to VW Audi parts.

South east. Won't i be able to get the parts at Onitsha or Aba?
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by Gkemz: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2018
Rubbiish:

Thanks for the info sir

No, i didn't say so. Though based on my experience, it's more fun and convenient to drive auto but it's more economical to maintain a manual.
Airport shuttle is a transport system registered to operate within and outside the terminal to convey passengers to their respective locations. It's more like charter service.
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by Freeman59: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2018
Gkemz:

Sorry bro, I'm constrained by my budget.

Bro 300k car will not help you at all. I don't know why nobody has mentioned this to you till now. Your budget can only buy you a dead car.

Be careful
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by Rubbiish(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2018
Gkemz:

No, i didn't say so. Though based on my experience, it's more fun and convenient to drive auto but it's more economical to maintain a manual.
Airport shuttle is a transport system registered to operate within and outside the terminal to convey passengers to their respective locations. It's more like charter service.
Okay thanks sir
Have u done it before?
Do u know what registeration process entails?
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by Rubbiish(m): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2018
Freeman59:

Bro 300k car will not help you at all. I don't know why nobody has mentioned this to you till now. Your budget can only buy you a dead car.

Be careful
U are right sir
There is no way one can get a good car for 300k
It is better to save till d funds goes up

cc Gkemz
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by Gkemz: 11:58am On Feb 18, 2018
Rubbiish:

U are right sir
There is no way one can get a good car for 300k
It is better to save till d funds goes up

cc Gkemz

That's what you think. A friend of mine sold his camry for 300k. As I'm talking to you, the new owner is enjoying his car. Another of my colleague sold his below that amt to necessitate his movement outside the country.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by Godsonkemz(m): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Gkemz:

That's what you think. A friend of mine sold his camry for 300k. As I'm talking to you, the new owner is enjoying his car. Another of my colleague sold his below that amt to necessitate his movement outside the country.
With your budget you can get a good registered Nissan sunny, Nissan primela, Golf 2, Audi 80 B4, Mercedes 190, 1996 Toyota corolla first lady, Mitsubishi Gallant among others. I can assure you that with full confidence.
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by Gkemz: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
Freeman59:

Be careful
Thanks for your caution. Though I've made provision for that if it incidentally happens
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by Freeman59: 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
Gkemz:

Thanks for your caution. Though I've made provision for that if it incidentally happens

Bro you seem to have everything covered. I can only wish you well. But no buy 300k motor for business. Tokunbo with sound body and engine will bring your dreams come to pass almost effortlessly
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by Gkemz: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2018
Freeman59:

Bro you seem to have everything covered. I can only wish you well. But no buy 300k motor for business. Tokunbo with sound body and engine will bring your dreams come to pass almost effortlessly

Ok, If i increase it by 100%, will it be enough to get a good tokunbo mazda 626 hatchback or volkswagen passat wagon
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by Freeman59: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
Gkemz:

Ok, If i increase it by 100%, will it be enough to get a good tokunbo mazda 626 hatchback or volkswagen passat wagon

hmmmmmm! 600k. well, a little over 700k or 650k will get you a sound one. but dont ask me where to buy it cuz i know you are in lagos. or link up with dudes who can bring it for u straight from germany.
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by lade007(m): 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Freeman59:

hmmmmmm! 600k. well, a little over 700k or 650k will get you a sound one. but dont ask me where to buy it cuz i know you are in lagos. or link up with dudes who can bring it for u straight from germany.

Hmnnnnn.....650k won't bring any car from Germany at the moment because that's about the fee for shipping and clearing in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by Gkemz: 1:21am On Feb 20, 2018
lade007:

Hmnnnnn.....650k won't bring any car from Germany at the moment because that's about the fee for shipping and clearing in Lagos.

On this note i totally disagree with you. In order to prove you wrong, when that time comes when i must've raised it to that amount i will post the pictures of a clean ride i was able to acquire for such amount. Don't worry... Just relax.
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by lade007(m): 7:58am On Feb 20, 2018
Gkemz:

On this note i totally disagree with you. In order to prove you wrong, when that time comes when i must've raised it to that amount i will post the pictures of a clean ride i was able to acquire for such amount. Don't worry... Just relax.

I am not doubting that fact.....if you read in between the line carefully you will understand what I mean. Maybe I should carefully spell it out for you again"You can never get a Mazda 626 from Germany and cleared in Lagos for 650k naira at the present exchange rate". These are my words and you can quote me anywhere

All the best
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
lade007:

I am not doubting that fact.....if you read in between the line carefully you will understand what I mean. Maybe I should carefully spell it out for you again"You can never get a Mazda 626 from Germany and cleared in Lagos for 650k naira at the present exchange rate". These are my words and you can quote me anywhere

All the best
What will bring in Audi A4 B6 manual transmission 2.0 ALT Engine to Ibadan... Price?
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by lade007(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
angels09:

What will bring in Audi A4 B6 manual transmission 2.0 ALT Engine to Ibadan... Price?

1.550mil to Ibadan

Kind Regards
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 12, 2018
lade007:

1.550mil to Ibadan

Kind Regards
Why are they pricing mine 800k? Although na conversion. But perfectly converted.
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by lade007(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2018
angels09:

Why are they pricing mine 800k? Although na conversion. But perfectly converted.

Well it depends on the customers choice and preference.

Wish you good sale
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by Gkemz: 1:28am On Mar 23, 2018
I was presented with these three options (VW Golf 3, 1998/99 Nissan Primera wagon or Audi 80 tigerface) All of which are manual gears. I'm settling for Primera wagon because i was told that its parts are readily available just like golf3 but with better fuel economy. I hope am not making a mistake. Pls i need your advise if you've used any of them. It's my first attempt as i look forward to upgrading in time to come.
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by ugreat(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
Gkemz:

Did you get the audi and how has the experience been?
Re: Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat by joeoagroworldnig(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
please does anyone have idea, how much, fairly used Golf 3: clean and still on grade;
will cost now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2009 Toyota Corolla LE Clean Title N2.9m Slightly Negotiable / (by Duke)tokz Nissan Vanette Bus For 750k / Super Clean Peugeot 406 2003 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.