Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) (40493 Views)

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by discusant: 4:38am On Feb 14, 2018
buhariguy:
That is why I like idiotic pigs of Biafra, they can beat soldiers

Biafra is the nightmare for parasites like you.

Why can't you think of something to do to develop your region, instead of dependence upon what is in other people's region?
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by olamy223(m): 5:51am On Feb 14, 2018
Obudupikin:
I don't know what kind of trainings these Military personnel get.
Don't they get trained on physical combat?

How can a civilian beat a soldier.

Take their guns away and see how lazy and ineffective these security personnel are. angry
and u believe the story that just only one civilian will confront a soldier with his uniform on
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Praktikals(m): 6:35am On Feb 14, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Someone quoted you and got banned, that has proven his claims otherwise why is he banned? Nairaland is being controlled by Yoruba management and his statement was and I quote: Yellowba is another name for cowardice. How did that affect you or anyone?
He deserves to be banned, you too. Go form ya forum. Must you 'develop' everything yorubas make?
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by DocHMD: 6:50am On Feb 14, 2018
Inova:
Nice fantasy story though
Will you believe or disbelieve add a cent to my account? Move along.
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Eazi1(m): 7:03am On Feb 14, 2018
I Love That World A FEARLESS GUY
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Blackpanthersai(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2018
That is why I like idiotic pigs of Biafra, they can beat soldiers[/quote]
PYTHON DANCE FALL ON YHU
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Obudupikin: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2018
olamy223:
and u believe the story that just only one civilian will confront a soldier with his uniform on

Sure.

My friend once beat up two policemen.
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by olamy223(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2018
Obudupikin:

Sure.

My friend once beat up two policemen.
last time I checked, policemen are still the men in black
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2018
Praktikals:

He deserves to be banned, you too. Go form ya forum. Must you 'develop' everything yorubas make?
You just accepted that we are your backbones. By the way, so you're fronting internet platform as achievement by the entire Yoruba race? Anyway..... Anyone who can't afford iPhones can still boast with Nokia C2, it's all phones Afterall.
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by uba1991: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
I think it is tym for Python 3 to show face.dis pigs ar assuming
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by UncleDeborah: 12:22am On Nov 22, 2018
Dandsome:
Without guns and bullets, Nigerian army is like a toothless bulldog. Upon all the training by major dagger, an ordinary civilian beat him up until he had to call for backup.

His colleagues who came couldn't even come with bare hands. They had to come with guns and bullets which justify what I said earlier that

WITHOUT GUNS AND BULLETS NIGERIAN ARMY IS LIKE A TOOTHLESS BULLDOG
Who is this major dagger? I've been hearing his name for some while
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by UncleDeborah: 12:26am On Nov 22, 2018
Awoo88:
Reminds me of the day a lieutenant wanted to show himself in Benin. He slapped a motorist for not making way for him. The motorist returned the slap plus few punches. Unknown to the idiotic officer, a brigadier was in that same traffic. His attempt to call for back up was shout down by the brigadier. The idiot left the scene in shame
Did you witness this?
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Mutemenot(m): 1:16am On Nov 22, 2018
I blame those that let them out of barracks. Go to other countries, you hardly notice the presence of soldiers. It's only in naija you see military men parading like civilians .May obasanjo pant fall on them
Re: Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) by Awoo88: 4:04am On Nov 22, 2018
UncleDeborah:

Did you witness this?
Yes I did. The officer was given a dress down by the brigadier for being indiscipline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours / Meet Andy Lee House Who Sank His $1m Bugatti Veyron To Scam Insurance Company / Two Traffic Wardens Had A Disagreement And The Lady Was Threatening The Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.